Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Two teenage snowboarders rescued Monday from the Candian backcountry had burned their homework to stay warm through the night after getting lost in poor weather conditions, officials said.

Comments

My mom kept a note that I had written to my teacher (as though it was from my mom) stating that I "was sick with a fever" the previous evening and unable to complete my assignment.

#1 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-01-08 02:36 PM | Reply

How do we know that the paper burned was really completed homework assignments? These two could have done this as a stunt to get out of doing their homework, sounds ridiculous I know but then I remember some of the stories my brother came up with and it isn't that much more far fetched. Today, it's my grandson, he hates doing his homework.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2020-01-08 02:55 PM | Reply

#2 | Posted by danni

Funny ddan. When I was n highschool I always took my homework with me went I went snowboarding, Hell everybody did.

#3 | Posted by Sniper at 2020-01-08 04:40 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

"Funny ddan. When I was n highschool....
#3 | POSTED BY SNIPER"

Hahahaha! Yeah, right....

#4 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2020-01-09 02:34 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Sniper you didn't make it past 8th grade.

#5 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-01-09 02:56 PM | Reply

I thought that homework was now considered racist?

#6 | Posted by bogey1355 at 2020-01-09 05:57 PM | Reply

DANNI

I have doubts about the homework part of this story.

They were rescued so there's no doubt they were lost. But their "homework" would have to be the size of dozen telephone books to keep them warm through the night and long enough to be rescued.

I agree with SNIPER . This smells fishy.

#7 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-01-10 02:58 AM | Reply