Friday, January 10, 2020

Marianne Williamson, the self-help author and spiritual adviser whose long-shot presidential campaign called for reparations and a Department of Peace, announced on Friday that she would drop out of the race.

Comments

I think she was misunderstood

#1 | Posted by wisgod at 2020-01-10 03:30 PM | Reply

Who?

#2 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-01-10 03:55 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

So, the donor sponsored book tour is over. I bet Oprah gets half the money.

#3 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2020-01-10 03:55 PM | Reply

Marianne Williamson Not Sure What She's Doing Up Here With All These Crazy People

DETROIT, MI--Presidential candidate Marianne Williamson reported Tuesday that she was not sure what she was doing up on stage with "all these crazy people" after CNN's first Democratic debate.

Williamson pointed out that between a guy who praised the Soviet Union, a woman who pretended to be Native American to get ahead in life, and a woman who beats her staffers with a wooden spoon, she was clearly the adult during the debate.

#4 | Posted by nullifidian at 2020-01-10 03:59 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

She made more sense in long format answers. Just like everyone except the current winner (trump).

#5 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-01-10 04:15 PM | Reply

""I mean, these guys are really far out there," Williamson said with a concerned look on her face as she smelled a crystal to calm her down. "It was pretty obvious I didn't belong up there. Man, where did the Democrats find such nutcases?""

babylonbee.com

Since Nulli wouldn't supply you a link where that came from I thought I'd do it for him.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2020-01-10 04:15 PM | Reply

She was one of the most sane of that crowded field.

#7 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-01-11 11:21 AM | Reply

Did she finally run out of bong water?

#8 | Posted by Tor at 2020-01-11 11:33 AM | Reply

Did she finally run out of bong water?

#8 | POSTED BY TOR

I thought we were talking about Marianne.

Not Nullibrainfried.

#9 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-01-11 12:15 PM | Reply

A shame as of all the dem candidates she was the most interesting personality.

#10 | Posted by MSgt at 2020-01-11 04:08 PM | Reply

MSGT

"Marianne Williamson, the self-help author "

We already have a self-help president with an interesting personality.

#11 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-01-11 04:14 PM | Reply

I would still prefer her to Trump... a dead cat could do better than Trump.

#12 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2020-01-11 04:43 PM | Reply

Her Department of Peace would be at war with the Pentagon in 5 minutes.

Actually I'd prefer a non-partisan Independent Arbitrary Board of Common Sense. I remember when we used to have one. It was called the Supreme Court.

#13 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-01-11 04:56 PM | Reply