Friday, January 10, 2020

According to the World Economic Forum's Global Gender Gap Index (2016), the 10 worst countries for gender equality are those in which Islam is the dominant religious demographic.

Comments

Interesting. So if you support traditional gender roles, it would make sense for you to convert to Islam, right?

#1 | Posted by sentinel at 2020-01-10 11:10 PM | Reply

Or Christianity

#2 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-01-10 11:23 PM | Reply

I should qualify that statement with Right Wing Conservative Christianity.

#3 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-01-10 11:56 PM | Reply

We are not talking about Christianity, Laura. Stop trying to deflect.

Muslims dont even hold women as equals, what do you think they think of you?

#4 | Posted by boaz at 2020-01-11 10:36 AM | Reply

Boaz, Muslims are not any more monolithic than Christians are.

en.wikipedia.org

#5 | Posted by sentinel at 2020-01-11 11:34 AM | Reply

Neither do conservative Christians you -----------. You just want to puff up your chest to appear morally superiour to Muslims when you both are cut from the same cloth.

#6 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-01-11 12:40 PM | Reply

How many genders does the Global Gender Gap Index actually measure the gap for?

#7 | Posted by Avigdore at 2020-01-11 01:13 PM | Reply

How many genders does the Global Gender Gap Index actually measure the gap for?

#8 | Posted by Avigdore at 2020-01-11 01:33 PM | Reply

I know two things:

1. Women are treated ALOT better here in this CHRISTIAN nation of The United States rather than ALL the MUSLIM nations on that list.
2. Gays and Transgenders are treated ALOT better in this CHRISTIAN nation of the United States than ALL of those Muslim nations on the list.

Why you wont acknowledge that I dont know.

YOU know, without the United States and without you living in the U.S., it would be very hard to live your alternate lifestyle anywhere else in the world.

You need to admit that and leave the country you live in alone.

#9 | Posted by boaz at 2020-01-12 11:02 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I've always wanted some sex-slaves and I was seriously thinking about moving to Saudi Arabia. They can use me. Learning to speak gibberish? Not a problem. But my gf would kill me. Poison or the pillow. She says I'm old enough for the pillow, everybody is going to think "natural death".

#10 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2020-01-12 01:21 PM | Reply