Tuesday, January 14, 2020

In one demonstration, the protesters shouted "Our enemy is here! It is a lie that America is our enemy!" Protesters: "No to Gaza, no to Lebanon! I will give my life to Iran!"

Comments

Newsworthy!

#1 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2020-01-14 02:12 AM | Reply

4D chess. 4tha #win

#2 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-01-14 02:16 AM | Reply

There is a concept in Shia-ism called "Taqya" which means "lie through your teeth to fool your enemy". This concept is not part of any other of the 83 versions of Islam.

In fact in Urdu, "Takkiya" means pillow.

Like in "Tremain went looking for extra takkiyas to put under his GF's butt..."

#3 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2020-01-14 02:17 AM | Reply

Stoopid waterbed....

Who even uses waterbeds anymore....?

Amreeka.....

#4 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2020-01-14 02:51 AM | Reply

"Stoopid waterbed....
Who even uses waterbeds anymore....?
Amreeka.....

#4 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN "

I don't think anyone does anymore. It's been decades since I've seen one anywhere. Come to think of it I haven't seen a waterbed store anywhere in decades. I think waterbeds are dead.

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2020-01-14 06:34 AM | Reply

Cows sleep on waterbeds. Improves milk production.

youtu.be

#6 | Posted by Idependant97 at 2020-01-14 08:16 AM | Reply

Looks like they are still around.

www.wayfair.com

I am a guest. So I resist the urge to puncture it.

#7 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2020-01-14 08:40 AM | Reply

THIRTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR A BED????!!!!!!??? That's too much. I can't see spending a whole lot of money on a bed.

#8 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-01-14 09:01 AM | Reply

"I can't see spending a whole lot of money on a bed."

Most people spend 1/3 of their lives there. Probably the best investment you can make is a good bed. Personally, I prefer very hard mattress with support for my back. Saggy mattresses are an invitation to back pain.

#9 | Posted by danni at 2020-01-14 09:50 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

*OY VEY*
GREATEST ALLY, PLEASE IGNORE THIS MESSAGE
www.counterpunch.org

#10 | Posted by berserkone at 2020-01-16 12:11 AM | Reply

>The leader being honored on this day is Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, charismatic head of a mystical/fundamentalist version of Judaism.

>Every year since 1978, a Presidential Proclamation, often accompanied by a Congressional Resolution (the 1990 one had 219 sponsors), has declared Schneerson's birthday an official national day of observance.

>Congress first passed a Resolution honoring Schneerson in 1975. Three years later a Joint Congressional Resolution called on President Jimmy Carter to proclaim "Education Day, U.S.A." on the anniversary of Schneerson's birth. The idea was to set aside a day to honor both education and the alleged educational work of Schneerson and the religious sect he headed up.

>However, there is also a less attractive underside often at odds with such public perceptions. And some of the more extreme parts of Schneerson's teachings " such as that Jews are a completely different species than non-Jews, and that non-Jews exist only to serve Jews " have been largely hidden, it appears, even from many who consider themselves his followers.

#11 | Posted by berserkone at 2020-01-16 12:15 AM | Reply

www.counterpunch.org
Why is the US Honoring a Racist Rabbi?
by Alison Weir