Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Subaru responds to 'unfortunate' name of new vehicle: 'We had nothing to do with this'

Comments

Haven't owned a Subaru yet. Now may be the time to get one. How much fun would it be to tell the valet park attendant, 'Yeah, it's the red F***'.

#1 | Posted by 6thPersona at 2020-01-14 12:10 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Buy one, put it in storage. It will be worth a fortune eventually, they won't be making very many F***s.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2020-01-14 12:22 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

And when your kid says they want a car for their birthday, you can tell 'em, "I don't give a F***".

#3 | Posted by 6thPersona at 2020-01-14 02:16 PM | Reply

I miss my old foz.

#4 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2020-01-14 02:53 PM | Reply

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't get it.

#5 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-01-14 06:09 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#5 | Posted by LauraMohr

LOL!

#6 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-01-15 07:36 AM | Reply

Rest assured that somebody got fired for this "clever" joke...

#7 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-01-15 07:48 AM | Reply

No, it's a marketing trick. It's front page news now and going viral. They'll get a bonus.

#8 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2020-01-15 07:58 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

The only other circumstances where the Forester makes front page news is if it was killing people quickly.

#9 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2020-01-15 07:59 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

Does it come with a "resist" and "Bernie" sticker. I wouldn't own a Subaru if you gave it to me. They are made for Libs like Kudzu who wear a beret over their grey ponytails. ------ are known for camping in the passing lane.

#10 | Posted by fishpaw at 2020-01-15 01:35 PM | Reply

I remember when a small airline promoted their services as "----". Many Islands, Low Fares.

This was back when I watched cable news. Bill O'Reilly had the CEO of this small airline on his show. He asked the guy if he was aware that acronym had another meaning. The guy responded affirmative citing "American Pie." He was then asked if the CEO suspected some people would think of Mom I'd Like to F*** and he again, with a smile on his face, affirmed. Pretty funny.

#11 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-01-15 01:41 PM | Reply

They were gonna name it the "Subaru High Intensity Traveler" but thought better of it.

#12 | Posted by moder8 at 2020-01-15 02:43 PM | Reply

--------- is more than happy in his rusty ol' Yugo.

#13 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2020-01-15 06:49 PM | Reply