Monday, January 20, 2020

In an interview with the New York Times, the presidential hopeful called game developers he met with during his time at the White House "creeps," "righteous," and "arrogant," referring to his personal experiences with high-ranking executives in Silicon Valley. "And you may recall, the criticism I got for meeting with the leaders in Silicon Valley, when I was trying to work out an agreement dealing with them protecting intellectual property for artists in the United States of America," said Biden. "And at one point, one of the little creeps sitting around that table, who was a multi- " close to a billionaire " who told me he was an artist because he was able to come up with games to teach you how to kill people, you know the """

Comments

I'd say Fat Andy Mattress is a little creep, but little has never been a word that accurately describes that anti-American parasite.

#1 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-01-20 12:33 AM | Reply

Priceless

#2 | Posted by goatman at 2020-01-20 06:06 AM | Reply

"The guy who can't keep his mitts and lips off of women and girls is calling someone a creep?"

I don't remember any accusations of abuse about Biden, the sitting President though, plenty of accusations there, he bragged about it on the air with Howard Stern.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2020-01-20 10:12 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

#3 | Posted by danni

There are accusations against him - they came out as soon as his name came up. It really hasn't been that long - it's where Creepy Joe came from. But Trump set the bar pretty damned low there.

#4 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2020-01-20 01:59 PM | Reply

If you acknowledge "developers" doesn't mean the programmers themselves then I tend to agree with Biden on this. Most of the people I have met in this industry that are "high-ranking executives" come across as righteous and/or arrogant. I will throw in condescending. Virtually always arrogant and condescending. Yes "creeps" fits all to many. The younger they are the worse they are in my experience.

#5 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2020-01-20 03:35 PM | Reply

I don't remember any accusations of abuse about Biden

#3 | POSTED BY DANNI AT 2020-01-20 10:12 AM | FLAG: