Tuesday, January 21, 2020

President Trump has made 16,241 false or misleading claims during his three years in office, according to The Washington Post's Fact Checker.

Comments

Most Christian president EVER!

#1 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-01-20 01:13 PM | Reply

That number seems way low.

#2 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-01-20 04:34 PM | Reply

That number seems way low.

#3 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-01-20 04:36 PM | Reply

The Washington Post reported that President Trump has made 16,241 false or misleading statements or claims in his first three years.

In my opinion, the only one that counted was the first one, when he said:

After that, the rest were meaningless.

OCU

#4 | Posted by OCUser at 2020-01-21 01:25 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

~looks for dead horse/stick emoji

#5 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2020-01-21 08:36 AM | Reply

""I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Same goes for the Republicans in the Senate. They recently even took an oath to be unbiased jurors in the impeachment trial, let's be honest, they are just liars. Their oaths are completely meaningless.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2020-01-21 09:32 AM | Reply

Trump's word, his oath, his promises are meaningless. Pity the poor suckers who don't realize this.

#7 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-01-21 09:37 AM | Reply

"Pity the poor suckers who don't realize this."

#8 | Posted by danni at 2020-01-21 09:43 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"~looks for dead horse/stick emoji"

It was just last week that Republicans took their oaths about being unbiased jurors in the impeachment trial. Also, in you own mind how much time must pass before all oaths are just "dead horse/stick emoji?" I had this crazy idea that their oath was supposed to be followed for their entire term in office, silly me.

#9 | Posted by danni at 2020-01-21 09:46 AM | Reply

"I do but the majority of the GOP do realize this but they just don't care. I don't pity them."

If that's the case, then they aren't suckers but enablers and co-conspirators, which makes them culpable and, yes, not deserving of pity.

#10 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-01-21 09:58 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"The GOP will be judged harshly by history because they know better. Republican senators, despite the pressure from Trump and McConnell, know exactly who Trump is. They know what Trump is. They know he's a con man, a criminal, a character of the weakest and loosest moral fiber. They know he's a faithless, feckless, foolish man driven by ego, spite, and avarice. "

www.rawstory.com

#11 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-01-21 10:33 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Also, in you own mind how much time must pass before all oaths are just "dead horse/stick emoji?"

Somehow you twisted and spun this thread about lies being fact checked into some oath bs. Do you work for huffmyshorts?

#12 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2020-01-21 10:51 AM | Reply

^translation: "Deflectors are at maximum,' Captain!"

#13 | Posted by e1g1 at 2020-01-21 11:05 AM | Reply

Has anyone kept of list of things he has NOT lied about?

Seems to me that would be a shorter list.

Much shorter.

#14 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-01-21 11:49 AM | Reply

Republicans love his lies because they will believe absolutely anything that fits their world view.

They hide from Facts like cockroaches hide when the light comes on.

My favorite example is still Fox & Friends talking about how Trump was such a savvy businessman for losing $1 billion over the course of a decade.

#15 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-01-21 12:31 PM | Reply

This is a gross underestimate of course. These folks set the bar very high and Trump went beyond that many thousands of times.

#16 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-01-21 12:37 PM | Reply