Thursday, January 30, 2020

The Iowa Attorney General's Office is no longer seeking the commitment of a former Midwest Christian Services student convicted of myriad sex crimes because the individual now identifies as a woman. Attorney general spokesman Lynn Hicks wouldn't comment on the reason for the dismissal other than to say "an offender's hormone levels are an important part of substantiating an offender's likelihood of recidivism." A preliminary report prepared by the state's expert says Smith molested as many as 15 victims, ranging from ages 1 to 13, before being sentenced to prison in December 2015.

Comments

I figured this would be a hot potato...

#1 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2020-01-30 10:59 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The outward appearance of the person may have changed, but the individual has not.

#2 | Posted by boaz at 2020-01-30 11:18 AM | Reply

A good link..

www.redstate.com

#3 | Posted by boaz at 2020-01-30 11:19 AM | Reply

I mean, really, look at the picture of that GUY.

Really?

#4 | Posted by boaz at 2020-01-30 11:27 AM | Reply

"Nothing short of physical castration should allow this person to not have to serve time in prison."

I'm guessing they would be okay with that.

#5 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-01-30 11:33 AM | Reply

I don't care if you're an asexual eunuch from another planet. You molest 15 little kids, you should just get a hollowpoint to the noggin.

#6 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2020-01-30 01:09 PM | Reply

You need to get woke Mustang.

Maybe you can try and work on that this weekend. Maybe we can call it a wokend.

#7 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-01-30 05:47 PM | Reply

We stopped using chemical castration because it didn't work - they just used foreign objects. Rape isn't about sex. But to a lot of the woke raping children is just another alternate sexuality.

#8 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2020-01-30 10:09 PM | Reply

As far as I understand deviant behavior; rape, cohesion, and adults molesting children, such has little to do with sex, it has to do with power. I doubt the absence of a tool will prevent another crime.

#9 | Posted by docnjo at 2020-01-31 04:15 AM | Reply

"As far as I understand deviant behavior; rape, cohesion, and adults molesting children, such has little to do with sex, it has to do with power."

I've seen this argument with respect to raping adults, I have not seen it used to describe the motivations of child molesters but I'm no expert.

"I doubt the absence of a tool will prevent another crime."

It's the absence of testosterone that is being used to justify release. That's the operative component of most violent crimes.

#10 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-01-31 07:54 AM | Reply

I doubt the absence of a tool will prevent another crime.

Kinda sounds like gun control..

#11 | Posted by boaz at 2020-01-31 08:32 AM | Reply

#10 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine

No, the operative component for males is growing up fatherless. Eight times the crime rate....

#12 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2020-01-31 02:31 PM | Reply

#10 | POSTED BY HAGBARD_CELINE

So women can't rape or sexually abuse?

#13 | Posted by 6thPersona at 2020-01-31 05:16 PM | Reply

"So women can't rape or sexually abuse?"

Literacy is a lost art apparently.

#14 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-01-31 05:49 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#10 | POSTED BY HAGBARD_CELINE AT 2020-01-31 07:54 AM | REPLY |

So true. I've been on testosterone blockers for 5 years 23 days and my libido is deader than a door nail.

#15 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-01-31 06:21 PM | Reply

Mea culpa, comprehension suffers sometimes when my knee jerks.

#16 | Posted by 6thPersona at 2020-01-31 06:32 PM | Reply

#10 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine

I think it's about taking their innocence away because they have to. 'Minor attracted individuals' (as the woke call them) predate children for that reason. Remember that "I, Pedophile" story that lesbian magazine published that made headlines? The pedo on their board of directors (the only "guy" on the board) said that he thought the children where coming on to him when he was babysitting them?

#17 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2020-02-01 02:43 AM | Reply

#10 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine You have a little problem with reality, most child abuse is done by women. Sexual abuse does not require testosterone, rape is about power. Even the chemically castrated will abuse and have. They tend to use objects to violate their victims. Just because this creature calls himself a woman, means nothing. I identify myself as a 19 year old hippie, until my arthritis kicks in and reminds me that I am a well worn 64.

#18 | Posted by docnjo at 2020-02-01 11:16 AM | Reply

"I identify myself as a 19 year old hippie, until my arthritis kicks in and reminds me that I am a well worn 64."

Christ dude, every time you click publish demonstrates that as a load of garbage.

#19 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-02-01 11:22 AM | Reply

#19 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine It is called being absurd to point out absurdity.

#20 | Posted by docnjo at 2020-02-01 11:48 AM | Reply