Thursday, January 30, 2020

President Donald Trump employs several of his family members to work within his White House administration.

Comments

Joe Biden should bribe Iran into investigating this corruption.

#1 | Posted by JOE at 2020-01-30 12:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 6

Job Requirements:

- must have some knowledge of sports
- willing to sign an NDA
- relative of a President associate
- able to fulfill bulk orders of fast food on short notice

#2 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2020-01-30 03:12 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

Well, that pretty much answers the question of how Rudy is being paid for representing Trump in his "drug deal".

#3 | Posted by Corky at 2020-01-30 05:17 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Grifters gonna grift!

#4 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-01-31 12:44 AM | Reply

A Sports Liaison???

I think that means he's the guy who explains the big words to Trump when they're watching a game.

#5 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-01-31 03:06 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Hunter "earned" that much in a year.

#6 | Posted by visitor_ at 2020-01-31 07:27 AM | Reply

Hunter "earned" that much in a month.

#7 | Posted by visitor_ at 2020-01-31 07:27 AM | Reply

So Giuliani's boy now has a lucrative job working for a corrupt government?

#8 | Posted by Zed at 2020-01-31 08:08 AM | Reply

Only if you think 95k is lucrative. The kid that washes my boat makes about that.

#9 | Posted by visitor_ at 2020-01-31 08:22 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

Chunky G's latest work success: he scored tix to a bowl game in the South, where Der Dotard could attend without rocks or beer thrown his way...

#10 | Posted by catdog at 2020-01-31 08:30 AM | Reply

I would imagine that the Sports Liason for the WH should be attending the Super Bowl, staying in first class hotels, eating in fine restaurants...etc. this weekend....and all at taxpayer expense.

#11 | Posted by danni at 2020-01-31 09:22 AM | Reply

"Hunter "earned" that much in a month."

No, the figure was $50,000.00 but Pam Bondi earned more than that per month doing PR for human trafficking to Quatar and she's the darling of Trump and the rest of the corrupt Republicans.

#12 | Posted by danni at 2020-01-31 09:24 AM | Reply

Only if you think 95k is lucrative.

#9 | Posted by visitor_ at 2020-01-31 08:22 AM | Reply

Median per capita income in my county Texas is less than $28,000

The kid that washes my boat makes about that.

#9 | Posted by visitor_ at 2020-01-31 08:22 AM | Reply

Good ole Visitor. He has the arrogance of a man who has never worked for a living.

#13 | Posted by Zed at 2020-01-31 09:30 AM | Reply

Only if you think 95k is lucrative.

#9 | Posted by visitor_ at 2020-

The crumbs of insight you Trumpites drop are valuable in their own way.

#14 | Posted by Zed at 2020-01-31 09:32 AM | Reply

Jesus, VISITOR considers most Trumpites losers. How like his Boss, Donald.

#15 | Posted by Zed at 2020-01-31 09:33 AM | Reply

#16 | Posted by Zed at 2020-01-31 09:36 AM | Reply

I get hit with that basement a lot, and Trumpites consider me an elite---like NULLIFIDIAN.

#17 | Posted by Zed at 2020-01-31 09:37 AM | Reply

Oh, and just so I don't earn VISITOR'S contempt, I make a lot more than $95K. My mom's basement is quelle luxurious.

#18 | Posted by Zed at 2020-01-31 09:39 AM | Reply

Makes one wonder what VISITOR thinks of that unemployed West Virginian strung out on hydrocodone and fentanyl because he's been targeted by Republican pharmaceutical families? You know the ones? They refuse to read books because Donald doesn't.

I do imagine Trump and VISITOR hopes they'll stay alive long enough to vote Trump again.

Is my contempt showing, VISITOR? Good.

#19 | Posted by Zed at 2020-01-31 09:42 AM | Reply

95K is decent money in most areas of the country. In larger coastal cities and the capital it's not great. Especially if you went to the trouble to get an ivy league education.

That's why when our government masters and coastal do-gooders try impose their rules on how people should live they're not understanding the hinterlands are not as wealthy.

#20 | Posted by visitor_ at 2020-01-31 10:30 AM | Reply

What's the fuss? I'm quite certain that the little chit is well qualified.

#21 | Posted by contrecoup at 2020-01-31 01:02 PM | Reply

Just curious what the income threshold is for Trumpers to commence whining about grifting children. My guess is it's somewhere above wha any grifting Trumper earns but just below what a grifting Democrat earns. Sound about right?

#22 | Posted by JOE at 2020-01-31 02:14 PM | Reply

"grifting Trumper"

My current favorite "grifting Trumper" meme:

twitter.com

#23 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-01-31 02:31 PM | Reply

Let's get serious about nepotism, shall we?:

Joyce Alene @JoyceWhiteVance

Trump is arguing Hunter Biden's Burisma work warranted a criminal investigation. Which means all the deals, trademarks & loans Ivanka, the Kushners, Don jr & Eric have received during his presidency should get the same.

#24 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-01-31 02:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

That settles it, I'm definitely not voting for Giuliani!

#25 | Posted by Avigdore at 2020-01-31 11:27 PM | Reply

"Which means all the deals, trademarks & loans Ivanka, the Kushners, Don jr & Eric have received during his presidency should get the same."

Not only that, but Eric was ensnarled in the charity scam. I'm sure deposing him under oath for 11 hrs is called for.

Regarding Jared, I'm waiting for Joe Biden to ask Iran to hack into Saudi Arabia for dirt on Jared's business deals, and promising Iran he'll sell them arms if the dirt is good enough. FAIR GAME, amiright?

#26 | Posted by Danforth at 2020-02-01 12:09 AM | Reply

"So, let me see if I understand you, VISITOR? You sincerely think that anyone who earns 95K lives in their mom's basement?"

$95K is Washington DC is nothing. In fact anything under $300k and you'll need to be well outside the beltway to find something decent.

Where you live in Texas, there are probably a lot of households earning $28k a month that own their own house, vehicle, etc. That would be very difficult to do in D.C.

There have been a few times when I faced a move to the city. I make more than twice what Guiliani is making, and it still wouldn't even be near enough to even think about buying at the cheap end of the spectrum.

#27 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-02-01 03:53 AM | Reply

My GF is a public librarian in Philly and she lives just fine on way less than that, and she needed a masters for her job.
Of course we know a Librarian isn't as important as a "Sports Liaison".

#28 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-02-01 09:14 AM | Reply

" Of course we know a Librarian isn't as important as a "Sports Liaison"."

This is America. Pro/collegiate sports are our national fetish. When was the last time you saw national news and social media collectively morn the death of a librarian? Of course a librarian isn't as important.

#29 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-02-01 09:53 AM | Reply

I make more than twice what Guiliani is making

#27 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-02-01 03:53 AM | Reply | Flag:

Not in the Air Force, surely.

#30 | Posted by Zed at 2020-02-01 09:58 AM | Reply

"Not in the Air Force, surely."

Doing taxes. I made $205k in 2019.

I was surprised. My calculations had it at $185K. $145k after taxes. Although to be fair I haven't actually filed my taxes yet. It could be more or less than that. It's my first time claiming a rental property, living overseas, etc.

#31 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-02-01 10:07 AM | Reply