Thursday, February 13, 2020

You see, I was one of those Democrats who considered anyone who voted for Trump a racist. I thought they were horrible (yes, even deplorable) and had worked very hard to eliminate their voices from my spaces by unfriending or blocking people who spoke about their support of him, however minor their comments. I watched a lot of MSNBC, was convinced that everything he had done was horrible, that he hated anyone that wasn't a straight, white man, and that he had no redeeming qualities. But when I witnessed the amount of hate coming from the left in this small, niche knitting community, I started to question everything. I started making a proactive effort to break my echo chamber by listening to voices I thought I would disagree with. I wanted to understand their perspective, believing it would confirm that they were filled with hate for anyone that wasn't like them.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Welcome Democrats to the party of GREEN!

Comments

"The Russian Facebook memes are working!" - SnoofyShack

#1 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-02-13 01:56 AM | Reply

"You see, I was one of those Democrats who considered anyone who voted for Trump a racist."

Imagine her surprise when the Deplorables were right, and everyone who votes Democrat are the real racists!

The nearly complete dissection of politics and current events from her reasons for supporting Trump is... artful.
Reminds me a lot of the pieces Scott Adams wrote about how Trump cons people; she's doing the same thing.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-02-13 04:33 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

More Fake News from Fat Andy Mattress.
Another (R)tarded crisis actor pretending to be a be a dem.
Fat Andy Mattress is easily fooled.

#3 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-02-13 04:45 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Not everyone who votes republican is a bad person. That's not news.

#4 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-02-13 07:04 AM | Reply

#4 - that is so true.

This story, if this woman's CV is true, is sad. There was an extremely well written and actually balanced response to her in the comments. In one portion of the response the responder referenced violence, and this "20 year Democrat" cited youtube videos of Antifa violence as proof the respondent was wrong. It was a significant moment.

For someone that promotes "mindfulness" she appears to be fairly clueless about basic algorithms used by companies like youtube to feed you more and more of what you just watched. She appears to be fully into "truthiness."

Then you read all the supporters of her new found Trump embrace, and you can watch the reinforcement and propagation of the lies building and building. Reinforcing and building her new belief system. What she relates in her "experience" as facts aren't facts at all. She does, however, choose to believe them, perhaps because of the emotional support and sense of unity she felt with the Trump people in the audience, or some other rationalization.

Extremely informative if you step back and take a look at what is going on.

#5 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 08:00 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Reading it again I think #3 is likely nearer the truth than anything the author wrote.

#6 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 08:42 AM | Reply

Not everyone who votes republican is a bad person. That's not news.

#4 | POSTED BY NIXON

#7 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-02-13 08:46 AM | Reply

This "article" is 100% fiction.

#8 | Posted by qcp at 2020-02-13 08:50 AM | Reply

Yav,

#9 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-02-13 08:50 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

--Epiphanies happen all of the time, especially when people open their minds and get out of their bubbles.

It doesn't necessarily take getting mugged to turn a "liberal" into a conservative.

#10 | Posted by nullifidian at 2020-02-13 09:05 AM | Reply

Yes, Jeff, they do. I said as much in #5.
I deliberately stayed away from 'self-radicalization' because using that term in this context would rankle trump people, though it happens in all kinds of scenarios and situations

You wish to call it an epiphany because you agree with he result.

I've had epiphanies. I was actually born-again, once, which is the classic definition. I've also had insights and changes in perspective, which are more of a "light bulb came on" low-level epiphany.

#11 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 09:10 AM | Reply

Let's get to what enrages the unreasonable members of the left.....

"The more voices outside of the left I listened to, the more I realized that these were not bad people. They were not racists, nazis, or white supremacists. We had differences of opinions on social and economic issues, but a difference of opinion does not make your opponent inherently evil. And they could justify their opinions using arguments, rather than the shouting and ranting I had seen coming from my side of the aisle."

That's the "fiction" referenced.

#12 | Posted by eberly at 2020-02-13 09:12 AM | Reply

--get out of their bubbles.

People don't realize they are in bubbles. Like Marshall McCluhan said, to paraphrase; whoever discovered water certainly wasn't a fish.

#13 | Posted by nullifidian at 2020-02-13 09:16 AM | Reply

-Believe what you want. After the second reading, I'm more inclined to believe this is fiction.

I've never been to a Trump rally.

Have you? Who here is in a position to call this "fiction" unless they've attended at least 1 of them to see for themselves?

Oh, and BTW, tell me you've been to a Trump rally so I can say it's "fiction"...which is what you are doing with this author.

It could be fiction...I'm in no position to say otherwise.

But I actually know many strong Trump supporters. Personal and professional relationships. I see many regular posters here consistently imagine they know trump voters........obviously they don't.

#14 | Posted by eberly at 2020-02-13 09:17 AM | Reply

#4, meet #3.

#15 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2020-02-13 09:27 AM | Reply

Yav,

It happens both ways.

Take DR Joe, for instance. When he first arrived on this site he was a Libertarian. Now, he's really far from being a Libertarian and is one of the more left-leaning members of this site.

Maybe epiphany isn't the best word, but people's perspectives change as they are exposed to new ideas. I tried googling it but couldn't find it but about a year ago a lifelong liberal (somewhat prominent person within the media) decided to travel the country and visit conservative enclaves. He was fairly shocked to discover that the people he met were nothing like the nasty caricatures he'd come to assume due to how everybody else within his bubble viewed those people. He claims to have become a conservative as a result of his experiences.

It happens. I have no idea whether or not the embedded piece is fiction or not. It could very well be fiction. But it may just as well be true.

Ebs speaks to this all of the time - people claim they "know" people with whom they disagree. Obviously, they don't. JPW is a classic example of this. The number he constantly uses is 95% of the people he disagrees with are "schitheaps". 95%.

#16 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-02-13 09:27 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I've never been to any political rally.

That's the "fiction" referenced.

Since I've used fiction twice, I think I'm clear on what I meant, and that is not it, Eberly. I have friends that are Trump supporters. Dear friends. That there are good people that support Trump is and never has been an issue with me.

#17 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 09:27 AM | Reply

Oh - and I'm aware, Jeff. I used to be a Republican. I left after they started embracing the Religious Right and sold out principles for power.

#18 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 09:29 AM | Reply

-I think I'm clear on what I meant, and that is not it, Eberly.

maybe it's my fault, but I'm not clear on what you meant....specifically this....

"After the second reading, I'm more inclined to believe this is fiction."

do you believe the author or not? what part of the article is fiction?

#19 | Posted by eberly at 2020-02-13 09:33 AM | Reply

I believe the author seriously overstated things in both directions, or this is a complete fabrication. Could it be true? Yes, in a very broad sense, but not in the details. Do I believe it's true? No, I don't believe it. I did give her credit with the first read, but the second read there were too many flags.

I'm honestly disappointed.

#20 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 09:37 AM | Reply

"After the second reading, I'm more inclined to believe this is fiction."

Reasonable given her position and experience and your biases.

I looked at her previous blog posts to get a sense, see nothing that might indicate it is fabricated.

#21 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2020-02-13 10:06 AM | Reply

I'm honestly disappointed.
#20 | POSTED BY YAV

You have much to be disappointed about.

To get a sense of her truth you don't have to go very far, just look at the DR, look at the post that are laced with racial, homophobic comments towards other posters. Its left leaning posters, from Snoofy, Clownshack, Joe. the list is long.

Its not like you need to dig too hard.

#22 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2020-02-13 10:09 AM | Reply

So she realized she was part of an extreme community.

Not shocking she'd learn something. Welcome to the middle.

#23 | Posted by jpw at 2020-02-13 10:27 AM | Reply

She appears to be drawn to extremes, JPW.

Like I said when I was thinking this was a more honest piece (first reading) "She also appears to have a strong need to belong - above everything. I get that, but all she's done is trade one crutch for another."

#24 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 10:31 AM | Reply

-I believe the author seriously overstated things in both directions, or this is a complete fabrication

you might be right. I don't know what goes through the minds of people who admittingly live in a bubble, on either the right or the left.

Was that really how she viewed and expected things to be at a Trump rally?

I don't know why not....read the tripe posted here about them from folks who are convinced it must be that way. It's not a stretch to assume there are a faction of leftists truly living in a bubble and would be astonished to see how much their individual prejudices being challenged.

#25 | Posted by eberly at 2020-02-13 10:54 AM | Reply

--or this is a complete fabrication

Yeah, sure. Going from left to right is a fabrication, but right to left is "enlightenment." Spoken like a true blue bubblehead.

#26 | Posted by nullifidian at 2020-02-13 10:58 AM | Reply

Not everyone who votes republican is a bad person. That's not news.

#4 | POSTED BY NIXON

#7 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

But we get it. You are in denial about being in denial. And I do know this. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Congratulations on your team voting for and continuing to support a corrupt criminal that has successfully divided America against itself.

#27 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-02-13 11:02 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Now, Trump is always going to present the best case he can. And yes, he lies. This is provable. But the strength of this rally wasn't about the facts and figures. It was a group of people who felt like they had someone in their corner, that would fight for them. Some people say "well obviously they're having a great time. They're in a cult." I don't think that's true. The reality is that many people I spoke to do disagree with Trump on things. They don't always like his attitude. They wish he wouldn't tweet so much. People who are in cults don't question their leaders. The people I spoke with did, but the pros in their eyes far outweighed the cons. They don't love him because they think he's perfect. They love him despite his flaws because they believe he has their back.

Understand, the author hasn't changed her ideology nor changed her position about Trump...this is merely a broader understanding why some people still stand with him. It's shocking to her they aren't all cultists.

#28 | Posted by eberly at 2020-02-13 11:08 AM | Reply

#27 It takes two to tango, Donner.

And I've consistently said that most people on the left are good people.

#29 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-02-13 11:19 AM | Reply

-And I've consistently said that most people on the left are good people.

But he wasn't talking about you......

"And maybe you would be surprised to learn how much we have been manipulated into believing that the Other Team is are bad evil bad people."

No, he's not surprised. Jeff and myself have been seeing the way you and others post here for years and we wouldn't be surprised at all how much you've been manipulated.

At least you've admitted you've been manipulated.

#30 | Posted by eberly at 2020-02-13 11:25 AM | Reply

-At least you've admitted you've been manipulated.
#30 | POSTED BY EBERLY

Did he? Do you see any self-awareness in his post?

I don't see the other team as bad or evil. To generalize further, most people are very good people.

When they get political they get nasty. Jordan Peterson work comes to mind, the reason they get nasty is that your mind needs to defend its ideas/culture etc. If it didn't it doesn't have a model of the world and the world appears as chaos.

This is why as Donner points out a house divided will not stand. When the divide is so great anger ensues.

Its all a natural response, the issue is many here don't have the ability to understand what I am writing, nor the ability to control that natural urge.

Anonymous, works when expressing ideas to the public, but makes it worse, as agents in a conversation.

#31 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2020-02-13 12:03 PM | Reply

Most people are good people. Most people I know will hold a door open when your hands are full.

If a soccerball leaves the field into the street, I watch good people stop traffic to protect the kid chasing the ball blindly.

If a person falls, I see people help them up.

Yes, most of us are good people.

Most good people feel they have to vote for the worst in people as representatives because the alternative is the other party's worst in people being in charge.

#32 | Posted by Petrous at 2020-02-13 12:56 PM | Reply

It's shocking to her they aren't all cultists.

#28 | Posted by eberly

The adamant defenders are cultists.

The quiet ones are short sighted fools.

Some are just plain gullible or complacent about their opinions.

But I honestly cannot think of a good, non-selfish reason to vote for Trump again.

#33 | Posted by jpw at 2020-02-13 01:18 PM | Reply

"And they could justify their opinions using arguments, rather than the shouting and ranting I had seen coming from my side of the aisle."

Couple things:

1. What arguments? Seems like zero actual justifications were referenced.
2. What shouting and ranting, by whom, about what? "My side of the aisle," does that mean actual politicians, or Bernie Bros like SheepleSchism.
3. Being able to justify an opinion doesn't make it valid. Deniers justify their denial through Al Gore's ownership of a private jet, for example. But they're still deniers, and manmade global warming is still real.

If you can't tell you're being paced when you read this, I can only assume you're generally okay with four more years of Trump, because that's where this diatribe is supposed to lead the reader.

#34 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-02-13 01:22 PM | Reply

It's shocking to her they aren't all cultists.
#28 | Posted by eberly

^
Yeah.
Isn't that much more of an indictment of her stereotypes, rather than a vindication of Trump's political agenda?

#35 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-02-13 01:27 PM | Reply

@#9 ... Epiphanies happen all of the time, ...

Yes, on both sides of politics.

The reason this particular one is getting a lot of attention seems to be more of the media presence of the person writing it.

As such, I disregard a lot of the attention being garnered, much as I disregard the attention given when a Hollywood star or pro athlete says something.

It is one person's opinion, nothing more or less.

#36 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-02-13 01:31 PM | Reply

"She also appears to have a strong need to belong - above everything. I get that, but all she's done is trade one crutch for another." - #24 | POSTED BY YAV AT 2020-02-13 10:31 AM
Was it her decision to strike off as neither a Democrat nor a Republican, but instead an Independent, which led you to believe that she felt a strong need to belong?

#37 | Posted by Avigdore at 2020-02-13 02:08 PM | Reply

#7 | POSTED BY comrade JEFFRY

I believe Jeffry is a bad person.

#38 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-02-13 02:17 PM | Reply

It's shocking to her they aren't all cultists.
#28 | Posted by comrade eberly

She is wrong. You and your kind are cultists.

#39 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-02-13 02:18 PM | Reply

What's fun is reading all the comments from Trump supporters congratulating her for finally seeing the light, then telling her she's FOS on Trump being a liar. Priceless.

#40 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 02:28 PM | Reply

Eberly, you are surrounded by quote-unquote cultists.

Is it fair to say your feelings about Trump are evolving as predicted by Stockholm Syndrome, or are you still not voting Trump in November?

#41 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-02-13 02:29 PM | Reply

#40 | POSTED BY YAV

I'm not seeing that on this thread.

#42 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-02-13 02:32 PM | Reply

I believe Jeffry is a bad person.

#38 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MORON

FYI - it's spelled: Jeffrey.

You're welcome.

#43 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-02-13 02:34 PM | Reply

No. It was reading other things on her website, her work, her opinions, and her interactions with her "knitting" group - followed by her repeating discredited trump talking-points after her 'conversion.' She swallowed everything all at once and remembered it all well enough to write an article citing trope after trope, or this isn't what it is being presented to be.

#44 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 02:36 PM | Reply

I'm not seeing that on this thread.

That was a reference to the comments in her blog. There are 208 so far:
medium.com

(or go to the article and scroll to the bottom, and click responses)

#45 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 02:39 PM | Reply

#45 Yav.

Thanks for clarifying. I kinda thought you might have been referencing something other than the comments on this thread.

#46 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-02-13 02:42 PM | Reply

-The adamant defenders are cultists.

I'm sure we can agree on what a cultist is.

It's just not as many Trump voters and supporters as this author believed.

-You and your kind are cultists.

you're a cute little troll. Who helps you comb your hair?

#47 | Posted by eberly at 2020-02-13 02:44 PM | Reply

Work has been difficult today, so I keep popping over here for distraction :)

#48 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 02:56 PM | Reply

#33 | POSTED BY JPW

"It's the economy, stupid!"

#49 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-02-13 03:34 PM | Reply

"Vote Trump! He only maimed Obama's Golden Goose, he didn't kill it!"

#50 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 04:31 PM | Reply

A Democrat attended a Trump rally?

Will she need to cut of the branded "D" on the back of her calf?

How is this news?

Looks like Trumpublicans are desperate for any positive news they can get. Regardless of how insignificant.

#51 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-02-13 04:37 PM | Reply

"It's the economy, stupid!"
#49 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

Thanks economy!

#52 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-02-13 04:40 PM | Reply

Reminds me of that other right-wing (short-lived) story about that woman that carved a backwards "B" on her face saying she was mugged and robbed by Obama supporter(s). Ashley Todd was it?

#53 | Posted by YAV at 2020-02-13 04:42 PM | Reply

Repubs are the party of the KKK.
Repubs are the party of Anti-Vaxxers.
Repubs are the party of Global Warming Deniers.
Repubs are the party of Neo-Nazis.

Traitor Trump and the rest of his fat-cat goons need to go. The Repubs must never hold a majority in any branch of government ever again. Make it happen suckers. Do something good for a change.

#54 | Posted by mutant at 2020-02-13 08:31 PM | Reply

The economy is so great, the number of homeless sleeping on the streets is greater than ever! - #52 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-02-13 04:40 PM
Unless you want to tell the truth. Then the number of homeless was higher in 2013 and prior.
www.statista.com
Why do you insist on lying, ClownShack? Is it merely a personal weakness or are you intentionally lying?

#55 | Posted by Avigdore at 2020-02-13 08:39 PM | Reply

#55 | POSTED BY ACUCKWHORE

You link states, homelessness is on the rise and unfortunately for statisticians, it's difficult to assess the actual number of homeless.

My eyes tell me, there are more homeless people living on the streets of Hollywood than there were in any year prior, and I've worked/lived in the area since 2004.

Stop wasting my time with your garbage, Cuckho.

#56 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-02-13 08:58 PM | Reply

I see clownshack is still up to his pedophilistic name calling. Some things never change.

#57 | Posted by mutant at 2020-02-13 09:04 PM | Reply

"My eyes tell me,"

you're serious?

#58 | Posted by eberly at 2020-02-13 09:07 PM | Reply

Probably true, mine tell me the same thing ...

Well not yet anyway.

you're serious?

You don't see it ? :P

#59 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2020-02-13 09:33 PM | Reply

"Whats changed? "Tolerance", A sanctuary city wouldn't kick out US Citizens and protect illegal immigrants."

So not only are the illegals taking our jobs, they're taking our jobs while being homeless.
Holy ----, these guys are Supermen. You should be worshiping them.

#60 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-02-13 09:35 PM | Reply

clownshack is still up to his pedophilistic name calling.
#57 | POSTED BY MUTANT

First, the only person who brings up pedophilia, without reason, is you.

Second, if you think anything I've posted is pedophilic, you don't know what the word means. Which, is probably the reason you use the word so often.

#61 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-02-13 09:37 PM | Reply

you're serious?
#58 | POSTED BY EBERLY

The population of Los Angeles county is bigger than most the states in the union and last I checked, approximately equal to the population of the 20 least populated states.

Therefore, I would assess my observation of the drastic increase of homeless in this city to be a better gauge of how our economy is doing than a survey about unemployment rates or stats on homelessness.

America is suffering economically.

#62 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-02-13 09:42 PM | Reply

"America is suffering economically."

Whoa, whoa. Suffering? All that's happening is since 1975, practically all the gains in household income have gone to the top 20% of households. And since 1996, dividends and capital gains have grown faster than any other category of pre-tax income.

The correct term is "stagnating." :)

#63 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-02-13 09:45 PM | Reply

When you're right, you're right.

I amend my statement to, "America is 'stagnating' economically."

#64 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-02-13 09:47 PM | Reply

As a little boy I was a JFK supporter, so: 60 year Democrat attends no Rump-T rallies!!

#65 | Posted by grumpy_too at 2020-02-13 11:55 PM | Reply

An anagram for Donald Trump is Lord Dampnut.

#66 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-02-13 11:57 PM | Reply

"You see, I was one of those Democrats who considered anyone who voted for Trump a racist. I thought they were horrible (yes, even deplorable) and worked very hard to eliminate their voices from my spaces by unfriending or blocking people who spoke about their support of him, however minor their comments."

First, she thought all Republicans were bad. Now she thinks all Democrats are bad. I'm surprised her mindfulness studies haven't alerted her to this all-or-nothing thinking trap and her tendency to fall into it.

#67 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-02-14 12:33 AM | Reply

"Not everyone who votes republican is a bad person. That's not news.
#4 | POSTED BY NIXON
You'd be surprised as to how many people vehemently disagree with your common sense statement."

It works both ways, unfortunately. You'd be surprised as to how many people on the right think all Democrats are bad people. Evil people even.

#68 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-02-14 12:39 AM | Reply

This is true, but it doesn't jibe with the portrait she paints of Democrats throughout the piece:

"There are extremes in both parties that I am uncomfortable with, but I also fundamentally believe that most people on both sides are good, decent human beings who want the best for the country and have dramatic disagreements on how to get there. But until we start seeing each other as human beings, there will be no bridging the divide. I refuse to be a part of the divisiveness any longer. I refuse to hate people I don't know simply because they choose to vote for someone else. If we're going to heal the country, we have to start taking steps toward one another rather than away."

This begs the question of Donald Trump himself, ranter-in-chief, whose rally she had such a good time attending:

"The more voices outside the left that I listened to, the more I realized that these were not bad people. They were not racists, nazis, or white supremacists. We had differences of opinions on social and economic issues, but a difference of opinion does not make your opponent inherently evil. And they could justify their opinions using arguments, rather than the shouting and ranting I saw coming from my side of the aisle."

#69 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-02-14 12:55 AM | Reply

Turns out her next piece is "You won't believe how bad it is for men who are falsely accused of sexual harassment in the workplace!"

I'm sure it's just a coincidence and is no way connected to a political narrative where a fine man like Brett Kavanaugh gets victimized by those very same nasty Democrats she talks about in this piece.

#70 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-02-14 01:29 AM | Reply

America is suffering economically.
#62 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

Projection. Why do you hurt your mother this way?

#71 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-02-14 01:40 AM | Reply

Only a gullible fool would buy into this contrived horse manure.

#72 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-02-14 06:52 AM | Reply

This is garbage meant for the Trumpers to feel good about themselves.

#73 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-02-14 12:27 PM | Reply

You link states, homelessness is on the rise - #56 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-02-13 08:58 PM

Correct.

Still a lie, told by ClownShack-the-liar. As my citation proves.

Stop wasting my time with your garbage
I will stop wasting your time with 'truth'...you've made it very clear that you consider it garbage.

#74 | Posted by Avigdore at 2020-02-14 01:17 PM | Reply

Sorry you're allergic to facts.

But, it is what it is.

6. Accounting tricks make it hard to know if U.S. homelessness has increased or decreased since 2007. The federal government has shifted from promoting transitional housing (offering homeless a room in a temporary housing facility) to rapid re-housing (offering assistance to defray the cost of moving into and renting a private home). The government does not count those in rapid re-housing as homeless. "The approximately 110,000 bed reduction in transitional housing between 2007 and 2018 has been almost fully offset by an approximately 109,000 bed increase in rapid rehousing," the report states. "[I]t is not clear that people living in one type of program are more homeless' than people living in the other type."
blog.acton.org

Fact is, there is no actual way to determine what the total number of homeless people is due to the fact it's impossible to get an accurate count.

Fact is, there are more people living on the streets of Los Angeles than ever.

"The number of homeless sleeping on the streets is greater than ever!"

#75 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-02-14 01:48 PM | Reply

'I was so upset with the hate coming from the left that I went to a Trump rally, bought a "F your feelings" t-shirt, and started screaming at the media there.'

#76 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2020-02-14 03:22 PM | Reply

DR is full of failures - we get it, now vote trump for your future success

#77 | Posted by mutant at 2020-02-14 09:35 PM | Reply

now vote trump for your future success
#77 | POSTED BY MUTANT

Which will amount to what exactly? What can we expect to be POTUS enabled success?

#78 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-02-14 09:49 PM | Reply

Clownshack is an honest poster, unlike you Avigdore.

#79 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-02-15 12:28 AM | Reply

Good hardworking Germans loved Hitler. Many were "good people" kind to animals, would never think of hurting anyone THEMSELVES. But mass hysteria turned the German nation into a cult of death with,euthansisa of the handicapped,imprisonment without trial of dissenters,ultimately, world war and mass killing of -------------------- dayAdventists,etc. Most of the people who did these horrors were ordinary folk. What we would call salt of the earth,good people. They were like the the rats being charmed by the pied Piper only to kill and blight the lives of everyone not them,not dance into the sea. Trump WILL leader us into similar horrors if we do not wake up. His music has already charmed half the nation into a blind stupor of madness. If he is re-elected,I believe he will start a world war and the Trump revolution will be complete. Not quasi dictatorship,but the real thing. Please trumpies wake up my brothers,the hour is very late and time is short.

#80 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-02-15 01:28 AM | Reply