Thursday, February 13, 2020

Attorney General William Barr said Donald Trump's tweets and public comments about the Justice Department and ongoing cases make his job "impossible," a rare public rebuke of the president by one of his most trusted Cabinet members. "It's time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases,"

Barr said in an interview with ABC News on Thursday. While Barr didn't threaten to quit, he said "I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me."

Comments

*nbsp

... "I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me." ...

Not surprising as AG Barr appears to prefer the cover of darkness to do his job.

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-02-13 05:01 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I want to be evil, but not obvious.

- Barr

#2 | Posted by bored at 2020-02-13 05:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

So what are the Democrats complaining about then?

#3 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2020-02-13 05:24 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I can't keep on covering up for you if you don't STFU!

- Fixer B.

#4 | Posted by Corky at 2020-02-13 05:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Victim signaling.
That sounds like "Poor poor, liddle innocent me".

Splain it to him, you fat, corrupt, crooked, SOB.

#5 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2020-02-13 07:01 PM | Reply

So Barr is on record that he cant do his job if Illegitimate President Bucket of ---- Tweets about him.

So the very next time he does, Barr should immediately quit.
He won't but he should.

#6 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-02-13 08:16 PM | Reply

BTW its funny Barr will take a position that many here on the DR won't.

#7 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-02-13 08:18 PM | Reply

BTW its funny Barr will take a position that many here on the DR won't.

#7 | POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS

Well, in their defense, lots of em prolly have bad knees.

#8 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2020-02-13 10:00 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

OWS

I don't care who you are, THAT was funny!

#9 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-02-14 06:12 AM | Reply

If his job is "impossible", I suggest he simply quit.

#10 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-02-14 03:07 PM | Reply