Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Former Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang is joining CNN as a political commentator, the network announced Wednesday. Yang, a businessman who ended his campaign last week, rose from obscurity to become a highly-visible candidate, rallying a coalition of liberal Democrats, libertarians and some disaffected Republicans to form a devoted group of followers known as the Yang Gang.

Comments

Seems like a mistake.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2020-02-19 11:11 AM | Reply

Good for him, I wondered what his "payoff" was going to be for his run at POTUS.

Maybe he will inject some sanity into drivel spewed by the vacuous lefties at CNN.

#2 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-02-19 11:15 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

#2 | Posted by Rightocenter at

Much like your the voice of sanity here.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2020-02-19 11:18 AM | Reply | Funny: 4

Much like your the voice of sanity here.

POSTED BY ZED AT 2020-02-19 11:18 AM

Since you are one of the most vacuous, drivel spewing lefties here, your recognition of this basic fact tells me there is hope for you yet.

#4 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-02-19 11:27 AM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

#4 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-02-19 11:27

I appreciate your gesture of affection in not plonking me and yes, I love you too.

#5 | Posted by Zed at 2020-02-19 11:29 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Yes! He has great ideas and perception of the issues.

#6 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-02-19 02:01 PM | Reply

Agreed, hopefully he stays true to the message of his campaign and doesn't water it down when Jeff Zucker commands him to toe the CNN line.

#7 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-02-19 05:05 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Hey he got a real job out of his campaign!

On a real note, that's a good pickup by CNN, hopefully they give him some quality airtime

#8 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2020-02-19 05:11 PM | Reply

After he becomes well known he will be elected president the next time he runs.

#9 | Posted by grumpy_too at 2020-02-19 05:58 PM | Reply

#10 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-02-19 07:46 PM | Reply

Birds of a feather....

Losers all.

#11 | Posted by sawdust at 2020-02-19 08:46 PM | Reply

He's not off to a good start.

Andrew Yang
@AndrewYang
This is going to be the Mike Bloomberg debate. He's new and rising.
8:04 PM Feb 19, 2020

#12 | Posted by JOE at 2020-02-20 12:07 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#12 | POSTED BY JOE

He's BruceBanners pick ... perhaps you should point this out to him .

#13 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2020-02-20 12:24 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

I'm glad Yang showed us his true colors.

I actually thought Yang was a smart person. But seeing his hate, his bias and his bigotry come to the forefront on CNN shows me just how wrong I was about Yang.

I am now very glad Yang was shown the door by the Democrat voters. They knew he was no good!! No one good would ever ever work for CNN!!

#14 | Posted by SJHamilton at 2020-02-20 09:00 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

I just love the Foxbots posting about how bad CNN is. It's hilarious! It's one thing to be loyal to your nation, quite another to worship a news network like Fox.

#15 | Posted by danni at 2020-02-21 06:52 AM | Reply

"Maybe he will inject some sanity into drivel spewed by the vacuous centrist Democrats at CNN."

FTFY.

"He's not off to a good start.
@AndrewYang
This is going to be the Mike Bloomberg debate. He's new and rising.
8:04 PM Feb 19, 2020"

It was 100% Bloomberg's debate. Yang didn't say that he was going to be the winner but there's no doubting that the debate was all about him. Except for the cat fight between Pete and the Klob.

#16 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-02-21 08:47 AM | Reply

"I have said this before, I think Yang's goal all along has been to position himself to run for Senate when DiFi retires in 2024. He has plenty of time to run for POTUS again."

Yang was able to raise issues that more mainstream candidates never touch. For that I think his candidacy was refreshing. I wish him the best.

#17 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-02-21 08:48 AM | Reply

Birds of a feather....
Losers all.

#11 | POSTED BY SAWDUST

CNN has real conservative commentators. The front page of the website often has opinion articles at the top attacking Dems and defending Trump.

#18 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-02-21 12:56 PM | Reply

"Fox does not have either of these things. Disagree with the President and you are fired at Fox."

They haven't fired Judge Napolitano yet, have they?

#19 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-02-21 01:04 PM | Reply