Sunday, February 23, 2020

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Friday wagged his finger at Democrats and U.S. intelligence agencies, arguing they tricked former President George W. Bush into the Iraq War and are now trying to do the same to President Trump. ... Nonprofit group On the Issues pointed out that the radio host, who recently received the Medal of Freedom from Trump, was a huge supporter of the Iraq War and the claims of WMDs as reasoning for the conflict. "Limbaugh in 2006 announced his plan to 'get out the truth on weapons of mass destruction,' blaming 'the obdurate stubbornness and blindness of the Democrats and the drive-by media,'" the group said on its website.

Comments

Republicans are sick and traitors to America.

#1 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-02-23 08:40 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 6

Limbaugh was one of the biggest cheerleaders for this stupid war. He pretended for a long time that WMD were actually found in Iraq. The man has no conscience.

#2 | Posted by anton at 2020-02-23 08:44 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 9

Nobody with a double digit IQ should have believed the WMD lies but the corporate media uncritically repeated them.

We were told WMD we're hidden in caves but none consulted a geologist. The only caves in Iraq are in the area controlled by the Kurds. All one needs to do is park their car in a cave for several years to see how silly such claims were.

#3 | Posted by TenMile at 2020-02-23 09:31 AM | Reply

Cancer is too god for this schitheap.

Even that doesn't make him consider his ways.

#4 | Posted by jpw at 2020-02-23 09:56 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Let's pretend for just a moment that this is true? If so then why is it that Limbaugh and GOP voters so fervently supported an easily mislead fool? Why should anyone trust him and the GOP is they can be duped into launching an unjustified war by the opposition party? How does Limbaugh know that he, the gop and Trump aren't currently being duped into more horrible decisions by the Democrats or perhaps by a foreign nation?

#5 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2020-02-23 10:28 AM | Reply

Rush Limbaugh can't be dead soon enough.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2020-02-23 10:46 AM | Reply

I'm no fan of Trump, but Bush was way worse. At least Trump hasn't invaded another country getting millions of people killed and causing decades of blowback terrorism. At least not yet.

#7 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2020-02-23 10:57 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Limbaugh is just trying to set the record straight!

Limbaugh is a national hero. So everything he says must be true!

Hopefully his cancer won't kill him so we can enjoy his wonderful words of wisdom and wit forever!

Whenever I see or hear him I always feel so much better about myself.

Thank you my hero Limbaugh for helping America find its way into the darkness!

#8 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-02-23 11:09 AM | Reply

If Trump knew how to grift from war he'd have started five of them already.

#9 | Posted by JOE at 2020-02-23 11:12 AM | Reply

The real cancer has always been Rush's mouth.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-02-23 11:29 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#9 | POSTED BY JOE

But he still hasn't ...

God Bless Trump!

#11 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2020-02-23 11:37 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

What's taking the grim reaper so long?

Sad thing is 99% of the Orange Cult RussiaPublicans will believe fat boys propaganda.
Lush and Fox News has done their thinking for them for decades.

#12 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-02-23 12:17 PM | Reply

Presidents Cheney and Rumsfeld were not tricked.

#13 | Posted by Petrous at 2020-02-23 12:21 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Rush Limbaugh, demonstrating the value of the medal of freedom.

#14 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-02-23 12:37 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Man! , you talk about denial.

#15 | Posted by shane at 2020-02-23 02:51 PM | Reply

Rush,

Do your chemo & radiation, make your peace with God, and STFU.

#16 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-02-23 03:42 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

God Bless Trump!

#11 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS AT 2020-02-23 11:37 AM | FLAG: | FUNNY: 1

~ the DR resident atheist

#17 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2020-02-23 05:09 PM | Reply

Trump/Prison 2020
Limbaugh/Hell 2020

#18 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-02-23 07:05 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Completely ignoring Colin Powell's comments at the UN. I guess millions only imagined that scene and photoshopped his speech...

#19 | Posted by catdog at 2020-02-23 08:17 PM | Reply

The best thing about Limbaugh over the years is he shakes the turds to the surface and makes them better targets.

Seriously... it must be hugely disheartening for him to realize that after years of complaining over the airwaves to captive audiences stuck in traffic and already in a bad mood...

Everything he has stood for has been overturned. The country is turning more left than it has been in 50 years... and it is heading more and more in that direction.

Trumplethinskin is thus far the biggest POS... and he is leaving office in disgrace.

Cl0wns always lose... but they do put up a hell of a fight.

#20 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-02-24 11:36 AM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY JOE
But he still hasn't ...
God Bless Trump!

#11 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS

You say God Bless Trump because he hasn't started a war because he can't figure out how to make money on it?

We always knew your standards were low...

#21 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-02-24 01:25 PM | Reply

Limbaugh's last words will be: another lie.

#22 | Posted by cbob at 2020-02-24 04:13 PM | Reply

And Trump have the liar a medal of some sort.

#23 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-02-24 08:09 PM | Reply

Okay, I wished for him a medical miracle if he would just STOP being a plague upon America. Now I just want him to hurry up and die for the sake of the human race.

You are America's second biggest POS and the sooner you suffer a horrid and rapid yet painful death, the better.

#24 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-02-25 02:00 AM | Reply

Wishing someone a horrid and painful death?

What's wrong with people? Knowing people like bocaink exist help explain why the world is so ------ up.

#25 | Posted by goatman at 2020-02-25 02:34 AM | Reply

Yeah, reference my post when he announced his illness before you comment. Context means nothing to a whiny gadfly like you.

#26 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-02-25 10:54 AM | Reply

#26 | POSTED BY BOCAINK"

It's completely irrelevant what he announced. For a human being to wish a painful death on another human being is unacceptable in any context. The fact that you try to justify your statement tells me you're even more ------ up in the head than I thought.

I would much rather be a "whiny gadfly" then a monster who wishes painful death on another human being. So in closing, it looks like we're both happy about who we are

#27 | Posted by goatman at 2020-02-25 11:09 AM | Reply

#27 | Posted by goatman

If I had an oxy for every time limbaugh wished death on someone, I'd be rush limbaugh.

#28 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2020-02-25 11:21 AM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

Rush Limbaugh is a drug addict.

#29 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-02-25 01:04 PM | Reply

#30 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-02-25 04:41 PM | Reply

"If I had an extra hair for every time Goatshart whined about something someone posted on DR, I'd be Chewbacca.

#30 | POSTED BY BOCAINK "

Great. Whatever.

Your hair is a terrible deflection to my the fact you are a monster if you wish a painful and horrid death on another human being.

Even though you deserve it, I fervently hope you don't have one. I hope it is quick ad painless.

#31 | Posted by goatman at 2020-02-25 07:56 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I love how I'm a monster to you and not Rush Limbaugh.

Case closed your Honor!

#32 | Posted by bocaink at 2020-02-26 12:31 AM | Reply

If I had an extra hair for every time Goatshart whined about something someone posted on DR, I'd be Chewbacca. have covered the planet with my long, luxurious, silky smooth hair. And I'd werk it.

#33 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-02-26 12:41 AM | Reply

Just wait till Rush develops Kaposi's sarcoma on his neck.

#34 | Posted by Tor at 2020-02-26 01:35 AM | Reply