Sunday, February 23, 2020

PM Modi is a devoted vegetarian and plans to serve vegetarian food to IPOTUS Trump for several meals with Modi when he's in India, including a lunch and a formal banquet Tuesday evening at ornate Rashtrapati Bhavan, the official presidential palace in Delhi.

Comments

I predict Pres Trump will discover that he actually likes vegetarian food, and swear off fast food burgers.

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-02-23 08:55 PM | Reply

#2 | Posted by goatman at 2020-02-23 09:06 PM | Reply

@#3 ... Just let him die naturally. His diet, his choice. There are too many people there anyway

Based upon what I read in this thread you are saying that we should just let Pres Trump die naturally, if I attribute the subject of your comment correctly. For the record, I'm quite OK with that, indeed, that is what I want to occur.

But the point in your message I disagree with is the "there are too many people there anyway."

You changed the subject of your message, subtly.

So I have to say I do not understand what you are trying to say.

Can you elaborate?

thx.

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-02-23 10:04 PM | Reply

"Can you elaborate?
thx.
POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER "

It's quite simple. I feel the government has no place in people's personal choices as long as they don't harm others. If this guy wants to eat a cow a day, that's on him.

I feel the same way about Trump. No one should force lifestyle choices on him he doesn't want.

It's quite simple, actually.

#4 | Posted by goatman at 2020-02-23 10:08 PM | Reply

"Can you elaborate?
thx.
#3 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER "

The "There's too many people there anyway" was just pointing out a collateral benefit.

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2020-02-23 10:12 PM | Reply

Who said anything about government controlling what anyone eats?

Do rightwingers just sit at home dreaming of various scenarios of government control that have no basis in reality?

#6 | Posted by JOE at 2020-02-24 12:48 PM | Reply

Vegetarian diet = Great way to put on weight.

#7 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2020-02-24 01:24 PM | Reply

#6. Joe

Think about Bloomberg ban on large servings of soda.

#8 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-02-25 01:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

And now he returns home, triumphant, having survived this ordeal.

Is there no limit to the sacrifice Trump is willing to make on behalf of the citizens of The United States of America?

#9 | Posted by sawdust at 2020-02-25 08:00 PM | Reply