Sunday, March 22, 2020

'If I get corona, I get corona': Coronavirus pandemic doesn't slow spring breakers' party

Comments

Typical entitled millennials -- they have a very low chance of becoming symptomatic and even lower chance of dying from Corvid. But they don't care that they are carriers and will carry the virus back to their parents and grandparents and other family members, not to mention the rest of society.

Is this what they teach in liberal academia these days?

#1 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-22 07:26 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

What did they expect .... its a "voluntary lockdown" ....

#2 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2020-03-22 07:42 PM | Reply

Punk is from Ohio. Smirk Boy's lawyers are probably racing there as fast as they can.

#4 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-03-22 08:18 PM | Reply

"Typical entitled millennials..."

The college students you refer to represent less than 10% of the group known as "millennials".

You and your broad brush know nothing about millennials.

#5 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-03-22 09:17 PM | Reply

They're following Trump's lead.

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-22 09:27 PM | Reply

They're following Trump's lead.

Lead? You have evidence of this?

#7 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-03-22 09:49 PM | Reply

We should call Gen Z the Sub-Millennials. They've earned it.

#8 | Posted by sentinel at 2020-03-22 10:06 PM | Reply

Calling people sub-humans is what you do, Sentinel.

Translated from the German, Untermenschen. What they called Jews, Gypsies, Epileptics...

Well played, Herr Sentinel!

#9 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-22 10:11 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Florida's governor could've just closed the beaches.

Wonder why he didn't?

#10 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-03-22 10:13 PM | Reply

"Florida's governor could've just closed the beaches.
Wonder why he didn't?

#10 | POSTED BY ANGRYDAD"

Typical proggie -- always someone else's fault. Shouldn't the fault lie with the ones execising bad judgement and selfishness? Odd how you proggies cry, heavy handedness when it suits you, but yet, you ask for it rather than accept responsibility.

I just wish you guys would be consistent for once.

That said, it is the fault of the spring breakers they are being selfish and self-centered. It's not the fault of the governor.

#11 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-22 10:17 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

"Calling people sub-humans is what you do, Sentinel.
Well played, Herr Sentinel!

#9 | POSTED BY SNOOFY "

Funny you never call out our fellow lefties who do the same thing with their childish name calling. I guess it's OK for them in your eyes?

#12 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-22 10:18 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

It's not the fault of the governor.

Of course not. "Liberal Academia" is to blame.

:-)

#13 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-03-22 10:19 PM | Reply

I have no reason to doubt him, but he said it is not being made public.

#14 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-03-22 10:20 PM | Reply

"childish name calling"

Yes, that's why Nazis are important.
The they called people names.
Finally, someone gets it!

#15 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-22 10:44 PM | Reply

"My neighbor is a geneticist and just told me that he has seen the strain and it is bioengineered."

This strain? www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Doesn't look bioengineered to me.
Go ask your neighbor what's up.

#16 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-22 10:49 PM | Reply

My neighbor is a geneticist...

Of course he is. Mine too.

#17 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-03-22 11:05 PM | Reply

Is this what they teach in liberal academia these days?

#1 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

Go there some time and see what it's about instead of running your ignorant mouth.

BTW it's funny listening to a boomer whine about selfishness. You reap what you sow.

#18 | Posted by jpw at 2020-03-23 12:36 AM | Reply

"You reap what you sow.

#18 | POSTED BY JPW "

Thank you. You are right.

Retired at 57. No debts. Nice pensions coming up in a few months when I turn 65, as well as 401k. (admittedly, it may be in the dumps, but I have until I'm 75 'til I'm forced to draw on them) Free quality health care. One house paid for. Two cars. Three beautiful granddaughters. All products of what I have sown in my life. I couldn't ask for more. Thanks for noticing and acknowledging.

#19 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-23 12:41 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I have no reason to doubt him, but he said it is not being made public.

#14 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM

Yeah. Right.

Is he as burnt out as Nulli? Or as brain dead as Andrea? As stupid as you?

Tell him to make an account and post his "evidence".

#20 | Posted by jpw at 2020-03-23 12:42 AM | Reply

"#18 | POSTED BY JPW AT 2020-03-23 12:36 AM "

BTW, do you have anything that's actually on topic for a change?

#21 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-23 12:42 AM | Reply

Thanks for noticing and acknowledging.

#19 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

I didn't.

But if you want or need a pat on the back, *pats Goat on back*, there you go.

I'll even give you a roll of TP if you need it.

#22 | Posted by jpw at 2020-03-23 12:43 AM | Reply

BTW, do you have anything that's actually on topic for a change?

#21 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

It was on topic.

Sorry you don't like that reality.

#23 | Posted by jpw at 2020-03-23 12:44 AM | Reply

"Is he as burnt out as Nulli? Or as brain dead as Andrea? As stupid as you?

#20 | POSTED BY JPW "

Why does such a giant brain always post as a child would?

#24 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-23 12:44 AM | Reply

"It was on topic.
Sorry you don't like that reality.

#23 | POSTED BY JPW "

Actually, it wasn't. Your entire post was about me and said nothing about spring breakers carrying the virus back home.

How could a giant brain like yours make such a mistake?

#25 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-23 12:46 AM | Reply

Why does such a giant brain always post as a child would?

#24 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

I'm just speaking to my intended audience.

#26 | Posted by jpw at 2020-03-23 12:47 AM | Reply

It was about your generation only caring about selfishness when it meant you could possibly be detrimentally affected.

Otherwise you schits would torch it all to profit just a little bit more.

#27 | Posted by jpw at 2020-03-23 12:48 AM | Reply

"It was about your generation only caring about selfishness when it meant you could possibly be detrimentally affected

#27 | POSTED BY JPW"

Translation:

"WAAAAAH! I'm failure in life and I have to blame someone, so it will be the boomers! "

Again, anything on topic, crybaby?

Probably not. Three strikes and you're out. I'm through with you and your gigantic monster brain. Besides, it's well known you are a last word freak, so I refuse to get drawn in by your tractor beam of obsession.

Bye now! And thanks for financing my retirement! LOL!

#28 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-23 12:51 AM | Reply

ok boomer.

#29 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2020-03-23 12:53 AM | Reply

Translation:

Where the f--- did you get that from?

Oh right. You're ass.

Bye now! And thanks for financing my retirement! LOL!

#28 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

Yeah right.

What thread was it where you and "fly boy" last worded each other for four hours?

BTW a retirement you didn't earn. From your descriptions it doesn't sound like you've done nearly enough to deserve the expense the tax payers are footing for your health care.

#30 | Posted by jpw at 2020-03-23 01:13 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Well...at least in this case, the jack ass hi-jacked his own thread.

LOL!

#31 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-03-23 09:40 AM | Reply

"Well...at least in this case, the jack ass hi-jacked his own thread.
LOL!

#31 | POSTED BY ANGRYDAD "

Actually, it's my thread jpw (the jackass you called him) hijacked. But I agree with your epithet.

If you weren't so angry, you could see that.

#32 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-23 09:56 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Typical proggie -- always someone else's fault. Shouldn't the fault lie with the ones execising bad judgement and selfishness?"

Trump is a "proggie"?

Who knew?

#33 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-03-23 10:45 AM | Reply

JPW,

I hope you were drunk blogging because you were a complete jackass on this thread. An attack dog, for no reason whatsoever.

#34 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-03-23 10:52 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Some hospitals in Italy so strapped for resources they're reserving their ventilators for those younger than 60.

#35 | Posted by visitor_ at 2020-03-23 11:07 AM | Reply

#34 | Posted by JeffJ

Funniest post of the day...LOL!

#36 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-03-23 01:29 PM | Reply

"If you weren't so angry, you could see that."

LOL!

Takes two to tango, ass face...and you were in like Flynn.

#37 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-03-23 01:31 PM | Reply

They're young. And they're being directed to sacrifice an undefined period of their lives in the interest of the old and the sickly.

I don't blame them for saying ---- it.

#38 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-03-23 03:49 PM | Reply

They're following Trump's lead.
Lead? You have evidence of this?
#7 | POSTED BY REDIAL

They're trying to get some tail while there's all kinds of nasty diseases out there.
It's their own personal Vietnam.

#39 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-24 01:54 PM | Reply