Tuesday, March 24, 2020

President Trump late Sunday lashed out at much of the media over their coverage of his administration's response to the coronavirus outbreak, claiming that all he's seen is "hatred of me."

Comments

Has anyone seen Trump's birth certificate, long form? He is too whiny to be a real American.

#1 | Posted by bored at 2020-03-24 01:46 AM | Reply | Funny: 3 | Newsworthy 1

Daily Affirmations by Donnie Smalley: "I'm fat enough, I'm orange enough, and by golly, people hate me!"

He's one big self-pity party.

#2 | Posted by Corky at 2020-03-24 02:28 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 6

Boo hoo snowflake!

#3 | Posted by fresno500 at 2020-03-24 07:17 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 7

You want to know why people are angry at you Donnie?:

Joe Biden @JoeBiden

In January, Donald Trump claimed the coronavirus was "totally under control."

In February, he said it would disappear.

Now, he's saying it "could've been stopped pretty easily if we had known."

Donald Trump knew. He failed to act. And now we're paying the price.

#4 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-03-24 07:27 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 11

"Hatred of me"

LOL ~ I only it stopped there.

#5 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-03-24 07:48 AM | Reply

Does anyone follow the leadership of a rabid dog?

In North Korea, in Russia, and apparently here.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2020-03-24 08:38 AM | Reply

Life long loser is finally finding out he's a life long loser.

#7 | Posted by jpw at 2020-03-24 10:27 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

"Life long loser is finally finding out he's a life long loser.

POSTED BY JPW "

Wish I was such a loser. I could use the money.

#8 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-24 10:36 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Wish I was such a loser.

#8 | Posted by goatman

Please don't put yourself down.

#9 | Posted by Zed at 2020-03-24 10:41 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

If Pres Trump were to stop lying and giving out incorrect information from the White House podium, then maybe the news media would provide coverage more to his liking.

I did see a distinct change in the tone of the media coverage when Pres Trump took on a more serious tone to his pressers a week or so ago.

But he is still ad libbing and he is still giving out incorrect information, in contradiction to the health professionals he asserts he likes so much.

The problem is that Pres Trump wants the press to kneel down before him and lick his boots, like his close aides do. Pres Trump wants a press corp that acts like Mr Hannity, and that would not be good for the Country.

#10 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-03-24 11:31 AM | Reply

Wish I was such a loser. I could use the money.

#8 | Posted by goatman

If you had inherited $500 million you would have the money.

Hell, you probably would have done a better job with it than Trump did.

BTW the size of one's bank account isn't a measure of success. Trump is a loser. Sorry you won't see that.

#11 | Posted by jpw at 2020-03-24 12:22 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Trump is too stupid to survive. Will some virus please rid us of this man?

#12 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-03-24 12:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The most hateful president we've ever had is whining about being hated?

#13 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2020-03-24 01:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Wish I was such a loser. I could use the money.

#8 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

Be careful what you ask for. Trumpy is reaping exactly what he has sown.

Hate.

Trump is also proving that money does not but happiness.

I do not envy him and his money. I would much rather die poor than die a Trump.

A Trump does not have a happy life ahead of it.

#14 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-03-24 01:40 PM | Reply

Wish I was such a loser. I could use the money.

#8 | Posted by goatman

His money came from his daddy. Everything he has came from his daddy. Without daddy he'd be a failed actor, comedian, or used car salesman.

#15 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2020-03-24 01:41 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The press , who Trump called the enemy of the people, doesn't kiss his ass?
I wonder why they dont like him.

#16 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2020-03-24 01:45 PM | Reply

wonder why they dont like him.

#16 | POSTED BY 503JC69

Because they are all "nasty"?

#17 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-03-24 01:46 PM | Reply

How many times a week do you think Trump ----- his pants? Seven? Eight?

#18 | Posted by qcp at 2020-03-24 01:47 PM | Reply

He's reaping what he has sown.

#19 | Posted by uncle_meat at 2020-03-24 01:49 PM | Reply

Maybe less people would not hate him so much, if his office was not a revolving door open for bribery by convicts of the corporate world, fascist dictators, lobbyist for any and all corporations and instead actually had average American citizens access to explain what they needed to survive? Naw, just piss and whine when those everyday citizens complain about the ---- you do to screw them over day, after da, after day...

#20 | Posted by tknees at 2020-03-24 01:51 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

@#11 ... the size of one's bank account isn't a measure of success....

He that is proud of riches is a fool. For if he be exalted above his neighbors because he has more gold, how much inferior is he to a gold mine.
          - Jeremy Taylor

#21 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-03-24 01:52 PM | Reply

Trump: ' ... all I See Is Hatred of Me ... '

^
Does Trump not know that One America News Network exists?
A machine built to spit-shine his sphincter and he doesn't even watch?
Sad. Bigly sad!

#22 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-24 01:57 PM | Reply

He is right. A lot of us hate him. And with very good reason. I'm sure Richard Nixon and Herbert Hoover felt the same way.

#23 | Posted by moder8 at 2020-03-24 01:57 PM | Reply

I'm sure Richard Nixon and Herbert Hoover felt the same way.

#23 | POSTED BY MODER8

Hoover did Yeoman's work helping to prevent mass starvation in Europe post-WWII.

#24 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-03-24 02:01 PM | Reply

"How many times a week do you think Trump ----- his pants? Seven? Eight?"

But he did nothing to help Americans after 1929.

As far as Trump feeling hated, just wait a little while, you haven't seen anything yet Trump.

#25 | Posted by danni at 2020-03-24 02:04 PM | Reply

How did Roosevelt fight the Great Republican Depression of 1929? Socialism! Libertarian will soon be an insult as it should have been all along.

Rand Paul testing positive for Corona Virus tells me one thing and one thing only. Senators are much more priveleged than us serfs. I got tested, just can't seem to get my results from the Capitalist testing company. The socialist National Guard was there risking their health right on time but where are the results from the capitalist Quest Diagnostics?

#26 | Posted by danni at 2020-03-24 02:08 PM | Reply

How could anyone hate this???

Trump wants to reopen' the economy by Easter despite rapid coronavirus spread www.cnbc.com

#27 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-24 02:08 PM | Reply

Who should decide when we reopen the economy? Trump or the people risking their health trying to deal with this crisis? I vote for healthcare workers making this decision not Orange Hitler.

#28 | Posted by danni at 2020-03-24 02:10 PM | Reply

"Who should decide when we reopen the economy?"

Central Planning.

Any questions?

#29 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-24 02:13 PM | Reply

It seems that even at this very late date, Trump's first and only priority is his reelection campaign and his popularity numbers among the GOP base. Unf***ing believable.

#30 | Posted by moder8 at 2020-03-24 02:23 PM | Reply

The party had the perfect opportunity to ditch this moron crook, instead they all destroyed their own ethics and credibility to protect him and gave him total control of their fate.

It'll be hilarious to watch the entire GOP say "trump who?" after he's gone.

#31 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2020-03-24 02:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

So the media reporting on the ineptitude of his regime's response and the flat out lies spewed daily by Fat Nixon in press briefings is "hate?" Okay, snowflake much?

#32 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2020-03-24 04:16 PM | Reply

Oh, and when you constantly play the heel, people will hate you!

#33 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2020-03-24 05:00 PM | Reply

Wish I was such a loser. I could use the money.

#8 | POSTED BY sporkGOAT

You are a loser, you are the only one that hasn't realized it yet.

Ask your sister/wife, she'll tell you.

#34 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-03-24 06:40 PM | Reply

"You are a loser, you are the only one that hasn't realized it yet.
Ask your sister/wife, she'll tell you.

#34 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON"

At least I don't have to come to a blog and artificially inflate my ego every day by using childish epithets on others.

And my wife and sisters think I'm brilliant and have done quite well in life. Thanks for asking.

#35 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-24 06:44 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Nominee for Whiny DRama Thread of the Year.

#36 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-03-24 07:08 PM | Reply

Wish I was such a loser. I could use the money.
#8 | Posted by goatman

I would rather my own life.

Sorry you can't say the same.

#37 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-03-24 07:14 PM | Reply

Trump will be the most hated person in America soon.

#38 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-03-24 07:43 PM | Reply

Rally withdrawal. He is freaking. Blood in the water.

#39 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-03-24 08:15 PM | Reply

I'm sure Casey Anthony will be relieved to hear that.

#40 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-03-24 08:40 PM | Reply

Trump is always the victim, poor snowflake.

Hey I got an idea Benedict Donald, resign and we won't hate you as much! Deal?

#41 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-03-24 10:54 PM | Reply

A politician can't have thin skin, and they damn sure can't wear their feelings on their shirt sleeve.

I personally don't care for Trump but it has a lot to do with the way he's taken advantage of people. Scamming students with his fake university and robbing his own charity come to mind. He's no better than the Clintons. I'd never vote for any of them.

#42 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2020-03-25 06:18 AM | Reply

"Wish I was such a loser. I could use the money."

Sums up conservatives accurately.

They'll go as low as needed.

It's all about money.

What a morally pathetic lot.

#43 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-03-25 07:20 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Dear Donald Trump,

You are sitting on the emergency unemployment money and haven't released it.

You are sitting on 20,000 ventilators and released only 400.

You are telling people there is a cure which doesn't actually work.

You said states have to be nice to you to get Federal help.

I wonder why people hate you?

#44 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-03-25 12:30 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Someone needs to tell Trump that all the failing Governors are just envious of the massive success Trump has had containing the Coronavirus.

#45 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-26 02:34 AM | Reply

Donald Trump knew. He failed to act. And now we're paying the price.

#4 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY AT 2020-03-24 07:27 AM | REPLY | NEWSWORTHY 9

Which world leader dealt with this the best?
Which nation?

And don't say CHINA, because they started this thing, tried to cover it up, and have neither freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of the press nor freedom of religion. We don't know what we don't know that has happened there.

#46 | Posted by drivelikejehu at 2020-03-26 07:49 AM | Reply

I am a Democrat. And an American.

And all I see from Trumpy is hatred of me.

#47 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-03-26 11:49 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1