Wednesday, March 25, 2020

President Vladimir Putin donned a hazmat suit and respirator on Tuesday during a visit to a hospital treating coronavirus patients and the mayor of Moscow said the outbreak in the Russian capital was much worse than official figures showed.

Comments

Shocker.

#1 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-03-25 12:39 AM | Reply

#2 | Posted by bored at 2020-03-25 01:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

That's terrible news for Moscow and the Russian people.

How many ventilators is Trump sending?

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-25 01:20 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

We all knew Russia was lying about its infection rates. The coronavirus is going to kill at least half of Russia.

#4 | Posted by Tor at 2020-03-25 01:44 AM | Reply

I'm down to my last potato and a half bottle of vodka. The line for bread goes way out past the shoe factory.

#5 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-03-25 01:49 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

The line for bread goes way out past the shoe factory.

#5 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-03-25 01:49 AM | Reply | Flag:

If the shoes are leather, they may be eaten.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2020-03-25 09:49 AM | Reply

"Even Putin would not stoop so low as to say covid will be gone by April, or that it was totally contained."

But the weather will warm up (it already has here in Florida) and it will be like a miracle. I know because the JackASS in Chief told me so.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2020-03-25 10:47 AM | Reply

#5 | Posted by SheepleSchism

I hear you comrade.

#8 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2020-03-25 11:56 AM | Reply

DANNI

The Jackass-in-Chief didn't take into account that New Yorkers are fleeing south. By the planeload.

#9 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-03-25 06:54 PM | Reply

Trump has ordered an orange hazmat suit with gold trim... and ordered everyone else back to werk.

I will be hard for him, though. Ever tried to play golf in one of those things!?

#10 | Posted by Corky at 2020-03-25 07:48 PM | Reply

"I will be hard for him, though.
#10 | POSTED BY CORKY "

I'm sure you will be. You and CraZed both.

#11 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-25 07:49 PM | Reply

At least we know Goaty doesn't obfuscate for Trump....hahahaa!

#12 | Posted by Corky at 2020-03-25 07:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"At least we know Goaty doesn't obfuscate for Trump....hahahaa!

#12 | POSTED BY CORKY "

Just as your pathetic "party over the people" democrats don't let a good crisis go to waste as proven this week, I don't let a good typo go to waste.

Lighten up, Frances and laugh for once! Or take a ----. Whatever it takes, corky. You are wound up tighter than an 8 day clock.

#13 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-25 07:57 PM | Reply

Your projection is noted.

Then ignored.

#14 | Posted by Corky at 2020-03-25 08:18 PM | Reply

"Your projection is noted.

#14 | POSTED BY CORKY "

Lighten up, corky.

BTW, "projection" is so 2010s. It went out with "take your meds". Check with your party leaders for updated memes.

#15 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-25 08:24 PM | Reply

OK, I'm being overly optimistic that you will realize anything anytime soon.

#16 | Posted by Corky at 2020-03-25 10:56 PM | Reply

"One day you will realize that all these F'd up things you post originated in that tiny amount of obsolescent grey matter you call a brain, and nowhere else.
OK, I'm being overly optimistic that you will realize anything anytime soon.

#16 | POSTED BY CORKY "

Why don't you ever rebut? Why don't you challenge a post rather than start calling names or indulging in the logical fallacy of ad hominem. Oh, I found out why:

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers."

Thanks, corky! I appreciate your admission.

I don't think I'm alone when I say I wish you would debate as an adult.

#17 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-25 11:02 PM | Reply

lmao... he "thinks" he said something worthy of debate.

#18 | Posted by Corky at 2020-03-26 12:19 PM | Reply

#15 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

What? Projection is over?

But "projection" is your thing! What will you do? maybe you should try something new?

Maybe you should check with Fox News as to what the fair and balanced meme of the day is.

Just a thought.

#19 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-03-26 12:23 PM | Reply

Back to the topic of the thread ...

Trumpy must be furious. Where is Humpy's orange hazmat suit? I bet he will look awesome in his hazmat suit. Like a pile of fat orange poo.

#20 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-03-26 12:26 PM | Reply

#5 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM AT 2020-03-25 01:49 AM | REPLY

Just wanted you to know, I'm considering giving you a funny flag for this. Still trying to decide...

#21 | Posted by cbob at 2020-03-26 12:32 PM | Reply

I have consulted with my fellow judges (well, my dog), and we have agreed to award Mr. Schism a funny flag.

#22 | Posted by cbob at 2020-03-26 12:37 PM | Reply

#22 | POSTED BY CBOB

I'll be here all week; try the veal!

#23 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-03-26 01:12 PM | Reply

The weird thing is I've seen a lot of Facebook posts from Mexicans praising Putin over his response to this.

#24 | Posted by sentinel at 2020-03-26 04:58 PM | Reply

Meanwhile, Trump is planning an Easter egg hunt.

#25 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-03-26 08:56 PM | Reply