Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Big Daddy SnakeOiler sends out Co-Vid #2 in a chain of 19. In this video I'm celebrating the Nostradamus like predictions of Grind/Punk wankers, Total Fucking Destruction. For over 20 years they've been welcoming the slow motion Apocalypse and letting us all know what it feels like.................to be alive at the end of the world. Is this Mother Nature's revenge or perhaps a bit of a "Bio-Satanic Terroristic Attack"? Thanks to Paul Bearer and his monstrously fabulous Carney Critters.

Comments

Practicing, making stupid stop motion videos and cleaning stuff. What are you doing to keep busy during the plague of 2020?

#1 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-03-25 02:13 PM | Reply

working ...

Setting up a new "schedule" has been difficult. But settling in, bike ride, read, walk dogs .. work ... checkout Drudge.

Would like to get better at some cooking/baking, but hard to get required ingredients.

But weekends and weekdays are running together, work expects you to be on 24/7 which is insane..... getting some cabin fever.

The dogs want me out of the house,

#2 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2020-03-25 02:19 PM | Reply

Eating brains. No hoarding sanity, okay?

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2020-03-25 02:27 PM | Reply

Great living in the country surrounded with pastures with nearest neighbor a quarter mile away so we have the great outdoors [3/4 acre with oak trees for lots of shade] to enjoy as well as indoors. Neighbors drive by; they wave, we wave and, as my plans to retire in 3 or 4 years, she considers this a 'practice session' for retirement as here in LA she closed her store 5 O'Clock the other day and not slated to reopen until Apr 12th, or later if the shutdown is extended.

We do feel very sorry for those who live in apartments, etc. which is really being shut in.

#4 | Posted by MSgt at 2020-03-25 02:38 PM | Reply

--The dogs want me out of the house,

Yeah, I can see that. lol

#5 | Posted by nullifidian at 2020-03-25 02:44 PM | Reply

I haven't had work in weeks, luckily the GF has a union job and they're working from home.

#6 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-03-25 02:48 PM | Reply

#4 So you're not going to volunteer for the greater good, then?

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-25 02:49 PM | Reply

#4 | Posted by MSgt

We all wave at each other as we pass on the farm roads. 40 acres of pecan trees in a grove plus minor other stuff. The worst are the Commando Squirrel Units - they can strip a pecan tree in five minutes. Traps and poison aren't enough - they know about those. They have daily brifings in Squirrel Tactical School.

You have to go full arsenal - ever see Caddyshack? Yeah, like that.

#8 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2020-03-25 03:03 PM | Reply

Bangin' Andrea, JeffJ's and RoC's moms

#9 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-03-25 04:07 PM | Reply

I've been buying guns and ammunition to shoot the sick and the frail in the head.

It's a new look for me, but in these trying times, we've all got to do our part to Save America.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-25 04:17 PM | Reply

I also broke quarantine to get an exercise bike.

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-25 04:24 PM | Reply

Sanity? What's that?

#12 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-03-25 04:28 PM | Reply

I didn't figure you to be a Gerontophiliac, but that does explains your fascination with Azzcancer.

#13 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-03-25 04:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Should be "does explain".

#14 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-03-25 04:49 PM | Reply

#14 If he gets peeny weeny cancer, we'll know how!

#15 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-25 04:51 PM | Reply

#13 | Posted by Rightocenter

Once you've gone gray, you'll never go gay.

That and I had to shut her up somehow, the begging was getting on my nerves.

#16 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-03-25 04:53 PM | Reply

Hilarious thread folks, great reading on my way to work. They are scheduling everyone for six day work week, I'm presuming with some punishment in the future for non-compliance. My live-bearing snails had two babies and the shrimp are ready to release fry. Most of my non-productive time is spent wishing for a TV and a computer so I can know if there will be any stimulous to help with rent.

#17 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2020-03-25 07:36 PM | Reply

I haven't done a thing differnt than cut out coffee til this is over.

#18 | Posted by lauramohr at 2020-03-25 08:18 PM | Reply

- Big Daddy SnakeOiler

Wow. is that you, TFDNihilist? Doesn't matter, because from now on, in my mind, that's you.

#19 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-03-25 09:59 PM | Reply

#10 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

The crossbow is quieter (doesn't draw all those pesky amateur internet video producers) and to save money you can even reuse some the arrows!

#20 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-03-25 10:02 PM | Reply

Posted by SheepleSchism

Crossbows shoot bolts or quarrels not arrows, moron.

#21 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-03-25 10:06 PM | Reply

Making (R)tards here and other places on the internet cry like the dainty little snowflakes they are.
AKA, doing the Lord's work.

#22 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-03-25 10:20 PM | Reply

AKA, doing the Lord's work.

#23 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-03-25 10:20 PM | Reply

"Crossbows shoot bolts or quarrels not arrows, moron.

POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS "

You sure told him!

#24 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-25 10:20 PM | Reply

www.cabelas.com

#25 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-03-25 10:21 PM | Reply

"Making (R)tards here and other places on the internet cry...

POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON "

I don't see any crying.

I guess that's why you're still a sad and pathetic little man. Maybe take up crocheting since your primary past time is failing so miserably.

You really do need a life if trolling people on the internet is your primary diversion. ----.

#26 | Posted by goatman at 2020-03-25 10:22 PM | Reply

Now Now Goatman....He's making people cry........

"This ------ is scaring me now.Its gonna be like Italy soon. New York will have 100,000 cases by Sunday. 200,000 by next Wednesday. I can't even go forward with out freaking the F**k out"

LOL

#27 | Posted by eberly at 2020-03-25 10:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

www.cabelas.com
#25 | Posted by REDIAL

------- dungeons and dragons lied to me!!!

#28 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-03-25 10:26 PM | Reply

Maybe take up crocheting since your...

What the -- do you have against crocheting?

#29 | Posted by horstngraben at 2020-03-25 10:26 PM | Reply

LOL
#27 | Posted by eberly

only a sociopath laughs at another's fears, you sir, are ------ in the head

#30 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-03-25 10:27 PM | Reply

I'm laughing at abortionbreath, twoothy.....who, BTW, claims to do exactly what you're jumping on me for.

so......save us your faux outrage, faker.

#31 | Posted by eberly at 2020-03-25 10:29 PM | Reply

"200,000 by next Wednesday."

At a 2% case fatality rate, that's another 9/11.
Or as Eberly put it, LOL.

#32 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-25 10:30 PM | Reply

We are seeing our spike as well in Kansas up to 130 or so with 3 deaths.

90% of it is in 4 counties.

I feel like we are taking it pretty seriously.

#33 | Posted by eberly at 2020-03-25 10:41 PM | Reply

At a 2% case fatality rate, that's another 9/11.

Nah, be down to %0.05 before long ... keep swinging.

#34 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2020-03-25 10:58 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Wow.
#19 | Posted by SheepleSchism

Thanks. About to post #3.

And everyone else, stop killing my thread, this is about staying busy during quarantine.

#35 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-03-25 11:15 PM | Reply

------- dungeons and dragons lied to me!!!

#28 | POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS AT 2020-03-25 10:26 PM

Or it's probably because you are a fccking idiot.

#36 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-03-26 12:17 AM | Reply

At a 2% case fatality rate, that's another 9/11.
Or as Eberly put it, LOL.

#32 | Posted by snoofy

Is that before, or after the residual lung damage?

#37 | Posted by horstngraben at 2020-03-26 12:23 AM | Reply

>keep your sanity
OP is inflicting his youtube channel. how are you already this antsy? do you have an adequate toilet paper supply??!?

#38 | Posted by berserkone at 2020-03-26 01:04 AM | Reply

I bought TP weeks ago.

#39 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-03-26 07:22 AM | Reply

this is about staying busy during quarantine.
#35 | POSTED BY TFDNIHILIST

Not hard to do. I'm at an age where I'm comfortable with my own company.

#40 | Posted by 6thPersona at 2020-03-26 08:27 AM | Reply

We got toilet paper yesterday. I had my son who's laid off from the casino start calling stores about the time I was leaving work and relay to me the ones who were packin'. The wife scored at a Walgreens before I could get there.

Fun times and cheap entertainment.

Stay safe at a distance, yall.

#41 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2020-03-26 09:25 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Since they closed all the golf courses here in PA, I am stuck painting the basement.

#42 | Posted by hoser at 2020-03-26 10:22 AM | Reply

1. Cooking liquor

2. Making bullets

#43 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-03-26 01:43 PM | Reply

Cleaning and oiling my vast arsenal of assault and other weapons. Could take months.

#44 | Posted by willowby at 2020-03-26 04:01 PM | Reply

Sounds like Willowby is planning to make a small sacrifice for the greater good of the economy.
Semper Fi!

#45 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-26 04:04 PM | Reply

#44 | Posted by willowby

If you stop rubbing them against your privates you could be done in a fraction of the time.

#46 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-03-26 04:04 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Co-Vid #3 is live.............
www.youtube.com

#47 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-03-26 08:23 PM | Reply

Still golfing in SC.

Working on a cabinet to go under the TV in the woodshop.

Worked up the "Victory Garden" today. Will plant over the weekend (golf tomorrow).

Next week will replace the ethernet cable to the woodshop (from the house). The Efn' dog dug it up and chewed it in a couple places. Will put in conduit this time.

#48 | Posted by sawdust at 2020-03-26 08:35 PM | Reply

Looking towards the future!

Building the skeleton to an internship program for high school students in the County of San Diego with the intention to start implementation July 1st. So I'm connecting with businesses and employers, asking for sponsorships and input for curriculum.

Any DR small business owners or hiring managers with advice regarding what you're looking for in an entry level employee would be GREATLY appreciated. We're working diligently on improving essential (i.e., soft) skills and looking to develop an industry recognized certification course focused on these skills.

Thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

#49 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-03-26 08:51 PM | Reply

That's awesome! Good for you.

#50 | Posted by eberly at 2020-03-26 09:05 PM | Reply

The last 2 days have been really nice as far as it goes for late March in Michigan. Sunny and mid 50's. It's been surreal watching so many people walking through the neighborhood in the middle of a work day with hardly any cars to be seen driving through the neighborhood.

Last night we had a Zoom happy hour with good friends who live in Florida.

#51 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-03-26 09:57 PM | Reply

#44 | POSTED BY WILLOWBY

Reminds me of the Walton's episode where John-Boy had to drive to Charlottesville to get medicine for Elizabeth but got sidetracked at the Baldwin sisters house looking for gas when Grandaddy Walton showed up by himself...and it was late at night!

#52 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-03-26 10:23 PM | Reply

#44 | Posted by comrade -----------

We get it. You have a tiny tiny tiny "man hood".

I bet you drive a giant pick up truck as well.

#53 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-03-26 11:14 PM | Reply

#44 | Posted by comrade -----------

We get it. You have a tiny tiny tiny "man hood".

I bet you drive a giant pick up truck as well.

#54 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-03-26 11:15 PM | Reply

I resisted "smart" phones for many years until my #2 brother insisted I had to take his old iPhone 4 or else about 1.5 years ago. Now with the boredom of the shutdown I've bought a 7 a few days ago. Which may or may not help my "sanity".

#55 | Posted by grumpy_too at 2020-03-26 11:36 PM | Reply

#44 probably has 3 handguns, all the same calibre for some reason.

If #44 owns anything other than that it's some stripped down entry level chunk-0-chit.

Anyone who has firearms worth having cleans them after they use them.

#44 could also be 12.

#56 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-03-27 05:12 AM | Reply

Do they show up consistently?
What is their attention to detail?
Do they learn quickly?
Do they have an interest in what the company does?

#57 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2020-03-27 07:47 AM | Reply

"Anyone who has firearms worth having cleans them after they use them."

Duh. Most of them haven't been fired in years. Some have never been fired. I've been collecting for 40 years. They all get periodically cleaned and oiled, whether used or not.

#58 | Posted by willowby at 2020-03-28 01:40 AM | Reply

Funny how you far left pants ------- project your shortcomings on others.

#59 | Posted by willowby at 2020-03-28 01:41 AM | Reply

"They all get periodically cleaned and oiled, whether used or not."

I bet you take a shower one a week too.
Whether you need it or not!

#60 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-28 01:43 AM | Reply