Thursday, March 26, 2020

The character actor Mark Blum, known for roles on television, film, and Broadway, has died due to complications associated with coronavirus. He was 69. Blum had prominent roles in the films Desperately Seeking Susan and Crocodile Dundee, recurring TV roles on NYPD Blue, Mozart in the Jungle, and Succession and appeared in nine Broadway productions including Lost in Yonkers, Twelve Angry Men, and The Assembled Parties. Blum is survived by his wife, the TV and stage actor Janet Zarish.

Comments

RIP loved his work.

#1 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-03-26 11:18 PM | Reply

I need truck drivers, stockers, doctors, nurses, cops, firemen, utility workers, trash pickup, teachers, ministers and many others. I have yet to need a performer for anything. Note who is risking their lives every day doing their jobs. It isn't celebrities, they are hiding out behind bars and walls.

#2 | Posted by docnjo at 2020-03-27 08:33 AM | Reply

#2your an ass.

#3 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-03-27 10:35 AM | Reply

#2your an ass.

#4 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-03-27 10:35 AM | Reply

" I have yet to need a performer for anything."

He was an artist. You don't watch movies? Never been to a broadway play?

So obviously you DO need more art in your life.

You just don't know it. But we can tell.

It's Obvious.

RIP Mark. I enjoyed your work too. Thanks for making my world a better place. If only for a few minutes.

#5 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-03-27 10:41 AM | Reply

"#2your an ass."

Bears repitition. How do you even get so hateful? Why would anyone want to?

#6 | Posted by danni at 2020-03-27 10:47 AM | Reply

They're dying too, dumbschit.

#7 | Posted by JOE at 2020-03-27 10:56 AM | Reply

They're dying too, dumbschit.

#8 | Posted by JOE at 2020-03-27 10:56 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#8 | Posted by JOE, One thing I learned living in communes, there is always an abundance of individuals to play music after dinner. The individuals who are willing to wash dishes and clean the kitchen are considerably more rare. The only truly equal are the dead.

#9 | Posted by docnjo at 2020-03-27 06:15 PM | Reply

#9 | Posted by docnjo It wouldn't bother me a moment to hear of some celebrity dying. I have more sympathy for road kill. It bothers me when I hear about some nameless LVN or RN dies. They are the ones who know the risks and showed up to work.

#10 | Posted by docnjo at 2020-03-27 06:20 PM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY DOCNJO

Then you should support policies and politicians that look out for those classes of people.

Yet, I have a sinking feeling you don't. Why is that?

#11 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-03-27 06:22 PM | Reply

#11 | Posted by rstybeach11, On April 1, I am retreating to my refuge in East Central Oklahoma. No phone. No internet. Nearest neighbor is miles away. Nearest place to buy anything is 6 miles. I have shelter, power, water and a lot of everything I need to say "it's your problem now". Honestly I can see the fall of major metropolitan centers because of your fears. NYC and LA would be tops of my list.While you are worried about survival, I'll worry about how my black eyed peas are doing.

#12 | Posted by docnjo at 2020-03-27 06:33 PM | Reply

#12 | POSTED BY DOCNJO

Has nothing to do with my post.

Thanks for solidifying my original presumption.

#13 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-03-27 06:39 PM | Reply

"I have yet to need a performer for anything."

I've yet to need a soldier for anything.

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-27 08:05 PM | Reply