Saturday, March 28, 2020

Amid a pandemic and with the 2020 presidential election looming, the White House and the Centers for Disease for Control and Prevention have mailed Americans a coronavirus advisory that features Donald Trump's name in the title.

Comments

It's an election year. Pres Trump figures that the CDC must be useful for something.

I guess that is all Pres Trump can find useful in the CDC --- campaign mailings.

Speaks volumes.

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-03-27 08:44 PM | Reply

I can't believe the USPS is delivering Hoax Mail... with Trump's name on it!

Congress really needs to look into this.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-27 08:58 PM | Reply

I got one. Was thinking about keeping it as a reminder of how schitty Republican "governance" is.

#3 | Posted by jpw at 2020-03-27 09:26 PM | Reply

This is a political ad for Trump and should not be allowed.

#4 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-03-27 09:36 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

It doesn't look like a political ad to me. It looks like the very thing you guys have been screaming for...

A pamphlet where Trump tells you what to do in a pandemic.

Just yesterday Snoofy said he needed instructions from the President. Here they are.

#5 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2020-03-27 10:07 PM | Reply

Except his instructions are "keep the economy going even if you die".

#6 | Posted by jpw at 2020-03-27 10:38 PM | Reply

"It doesn't look like a political ad to me."

Facebook memes don't look like political ads to you either.

#7 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-27 11:50 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

If I get one, I'm going to write return to Orangeman on it and send it back.

#8 | Posted by zelkova at 2020-03-28 10:51 AM | Reply

Teach Trump a lesson and don't follow the guidelines.

#9 | Posted by visitor_ at 2020-03-28 12:08 PM | Reply

Teach Trump a lesson and don't follow the guidelines.

#9 | POSTED BY VISITOR

So be like typhoid Trumpy?

No thanks.

Maybe I will lick it and send it back and ask them to test it for my "free" test.

#10 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-03-28 12:14 PM | Reply

"Maybe I will lick it"

You feel safe doing that?

#11 | Posted by sentinel at 2020-03-28 12:33 PM | Reply

A pamphlet where Trump tells you what to do in a pandemic.

#5 | POSTED BY SHEEPLE/Lieburg

You're a G** D*** Russian, you didn't get one, so
Stop with the lies already!

#12 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-03-28 12:48 PM | Reply

Yes, I got that same card in the mail a couple of days ago. And yes, I was taken aback that it had Trump's name on it. At first I thought it some sort of campaign advert as that was the same day that I got my regular 'survey' from the RNC (why I'm on their mailing list, heaven knows. I've been a registered Democrat since I was old enough to vote, and I've never given a dime to any Republican candidate). Note that I always fill them out and even when their 'questions' are so one sided, I try and let them know how I really feel, like when they asked, "Where should Washington spend the money allocated for immigration and naturalization?: a) To finish the Wall, b) Hire more ICE agents, c) Build more detentions centers or d) All of the above. Truly pathetic...

OCU

#13 | Posted by OCUser at 2020-03-28 01:13 PM | Reply

You feel safe doing that?

#11 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

Actually. No.

Maybe I will have my dog lick it.

#14 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-03-28 01:16 PM | Reply

Has ------------------ had his postcard from the dotard framed yet?

#15 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2020-03-28 03:13 PM | Reply

That's what she said.

#16 | Posted by visitor_ at 2020-03-28 03:21 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I see what you dit there.

#17 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2020-03-28 04:52 PM | Reply

Think of it as a bingo card: every time Trump contradicts a bullet point on it, mark through it.

#18 | Posted by SunTzuMeow at 2020-03-28 09:09 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I'm just surprised that the card didn't read:

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S
CHINESE VIRUS
GUIDELINES FOR
AMERICA

OCU

#19 | Posted by OCUser at 2020-03-28 11:14 PM | Reply

I'm sure that if Congress ever gets the opportunity to investigate we'll find that a feral Trumper appointee made the call. People have been asking where the CDCs voice has been during this pandemic, now we know it's another part of the government that has been captured and made useless by Dotard. He truly has destroyed our government by staffing it with useless boot lickers who serve only him and his needs instead of the needs of the American people.

#20 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2020-03-29 01:32 PM | Reply