Tuesday, March 31, 2020

One bill prohibits trans people from changing the sex on their birth certificates, and the other bans trans girls and women from competing in women's sports.

Comments

In the middle of a pandemic this sick a*****e has nothing better to do than that. What a piece of crap he is. You too Boaz, just for posting such hate. Get a freaking life fool.

#1 | Posted by danni at 2020-03-31 11:06 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Today is Transgender Visibility Day no less.

#2 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-03-31 11:09 AM | Reply

Get your reality Danni. Especially when Pelosi is sticking alot of liberal pet projects into the Corona virus bill, you are being hypocritical.

#3 | Posted by boaz at 2020-03-31 11:17 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Especially when Pelosi is sticking alot of liberal pet projects into the Corona virus bill, you are being hypocritical."

She isn't cramming hate bills into legislation, virtually everything she does is well reasoned though you would never know that due to your right wing propaganda media that keeps you fueled up with lots of hate. It will eventually eat you up inside. Health tip from Danni.

#4 | Posted by danni at 2020-03-31 11:28 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Hate bill?

This is a hate bill against real women.

I'm a little surprised that a progressive women could ever support legislation that demanded society treat women and men dressed as women as the same sex. For decades, feminists fought to show that women were more than just a dress and a pretty face. No apparently that's all it takes to be considered a woman.

#5 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-03-31 11:43 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

Oh hum more transphobic bigotry from the usual suspects. We're here and we ain't going away. You poor hate filled blob of puss.

#6 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-03-31 01:39 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

It's called compartmentalization. Believe it or not, this was actually a pretty big issue before Dos Equis virus. Think of it this way, can you walk and chew gum at the same time? Bills were already moving forward before this thing got real.

#7 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-03-31 02:35 PM | Reply

"Dos Equis virus"

Just Joking Jeff in da house!

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-03-31 02:52 PM | Reply

"We're here and we ain't going away. You poor hate filled blob of puss."

Nobody cares if you want to wear a dress dude. In fact I don't care if you want to play sports as a female. I just think the actual females might care.

But...if the real girls are cool with it...I definitely am.

#9 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-03-31 03:47 PM | Reply

Pacifico is the king of the Mexican beers.

Snoofy knows that...he lives in SD.

#10 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-03-31 03:49 PM | Reply

There is a reason us Washingtonians call Idaho the Deep South of the Northwest.

#11 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-03-31 03:49 PM | Reply

Posted by boaz

F**k right off and move to Idaho, you revolting POS.

#12 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-03-31 10:28 PM | Reply

Boazo is obsessed with trans-people.
You know that he would love to have "relations" with a trans-person.

Leave the trans-people alone Boazo, they don't want to help you with your out of control urges.

#13 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-03-31 10:57 PM | Reply

You know if Boaz was a REAL Alpha I'd help him with his Trans fetish. He isn't one however. I ain't about to waste my time however. He would probably whine the whole time about Liberals and Democrats or slip up and call me someone elses name. I don't need that mess.

#14 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-03-31 11:29 PM | Reply

So, just out of curiosity, which one of you cheers on Heather Swanson?

We all know Laura Mohr does. Anyone else?

#15 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-04-01 12:21 AM | Reply

I'm going to say it: Angrydad and AbortedMonson come across as predators.

#16 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-04-01 12:22 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

Pacifico is the king of the Mexican beers.
Snoofy knows that...he lives in SD.
#10 | POSTED BY MADBOMBER

Literally drinking a Pacifico as I type this!
I'm waving at the black helicopter, can you see me?

#17 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-04-01 12:23 AM | Reply

#16 Now what would you know about predators, JeffJ?

#18 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-04-01 12:24 AM | Reply

"I'm waving at the black helicopter, can you see me?"

I'm piloting the drone behind it.

I did add the local San Diego news station to my list of streaming channels I check in the morning. I kinda miss the place once in a while.

#19 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-04-01 07:01 AM | Reply

I'm trying to figure out why i should care what it says on a trans person's birth certificate. Can someone please explain?

#20 | Posted by JOE at 2020-04-01 07:32 AM | Reply

Not that you would need to go off of a birth certificate...biology would make it pretty clear.

#21 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-04-01 08:36 AM | Reply

Not that you would need to go off of a birth certificate

Thanks for admitting your example has nothing to do with my question.

Any actual answers out there?

#22 | Posted by JOE at 2020-04-01 09:50 AM | Reply

"But...if the real girls are cool with it...I definitely am."

#23 | Posted by danni at 2020-04-01 10:53 AM | Reply

"No you aren't. Why lie? Everyone here already knows you're a hater, why pretend otherwise. You're not fooling anyone."

Why would I give a ----?

I grew up in the 80s and 90s. Glam rock was all about dudes looking like chicks. And do you remember when Curt Cobain wore a dress? Do you think he would have made a fuss if the venue made him use the men's restroom?

I don't care because it's nothing but cosmetics...so let's not pretend otherwise.

#24 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-04-01 12:19 PM | Reply

What possible benefit to society could accrue from "stopping trans people from changing the sex on their birth certificates?" - Joe

Is it a legal document? I ask because I don't know. If it is, then making a material change could pose all sorts of problems. Further, a birth certificate identifies biological sex, not apparently malleable gender at the time of birth.

I guess the reasoning goes that changing the sex on a birth certificate is tantamount to, for lack of a better word, fraud.

#25 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-04-01 12:22 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"If a person who was born as a male but identifies as female kills someone, which prison do they go to?"

I don't know.
But I'll make a marginally informed guess:
To the one that matches how the State identifies them on their birth certificate.

#26 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-04-01 02:06 PM | Reply

Is it a legal document?

Yes, and the only change easily made is the child's first name within the first year.

Other changes, like parentage, location of birth and date need a court order, and changing any other information is hugely disfavored by every court in the US.

#27 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2020-04-01 02:29 PM | Reply

"My only issue is with the presumption that, because someone identifies as a different gender, the rest of society should be obligated to play along and pretend."

And what exactly is "the issue" that is made manifest when you're obligated to play along and pretend?
???

#28 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-04-01 02:39 PM | Reply

For Jeff

www.cnn.com

#29 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-04-01 02:46 PM | Reply

You know what's funny. If I got the virus and died from it so too would anti trans threads here at the Retort. That's hilarious in a morbid kind of way.

#30 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-04-01 07:31 PM | Reply

#30. You have a WAY over-inflated sense of self importance, Laura.

This issue was approaching a crossroads before CV.

#31 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-04-01 07:56 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Oh puhlease don't lie yet again. Nobody gave a ----- about trans issues here until I came out. This is fact not conjecture

#32 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-04-01 08:15 PM | Reply

#32 No, it really isn't.

Do you realize South Park had an entire episode about trans-athletes competing in women's sports?

Do you truly believe those writers were inspired by you personally?

Here's a clue: Trans-activists are fundamentally at odds with feminists as it pertains to private and safes-spaces like locker room and rape shelters and probably even more so as it pertains to women's sports and Title IX.

This has nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.

#33 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-04-01 09:43 PM | Reply

Why do you continue to lie Jeff? Nobody here gave a ----- about trans related issues until I came out. You and Boaz have posted anti trans threads ever sense. At least own that much.

#34 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2020-04-02 06:41 AM | Reply

I could care less how you identify, Laura.

When it comes to transgender issues you have ZERO objectivity.

Again, get over yourself.

#35 | Posted by JeffJ at 2020-04-02 11:08 AM | Reply

What problems would those be?

So what?

Bad guess. Look up the definition of fraud if you really think this. A fraud claim requires damages. Who is damaged by this?

#36 | Posted by JOE at 2020-04-02 11:49 AM | Reply