Thursday, April 02, 2020

The Trump Organization has reportedly asked about delaying payments to loans and other financial obligations after the coronavirus pandemic closed most of its resorts, hotels, and golf courses. According to The New York Times, the company asked Deutsche Bank late last month about potentially postponing payments on at least some of its hundreds of millions of dollars in loans.

Comments

Lets all chip in together and 'socialize' Trump Organization's losses.

#1 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2020-04-02 06:23 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

I am sure mention of a 500 Billion bailout won't influence Trump's creditors. Positive. For real. Scouts honor.

#2 | Posted by bored at 2020-04-02 06:59 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Imagine being am adult, in charge of large sums of money,
Heck, some of you don't have to imagine.

Now, imagine being that adult, in charge of large sums of money, and making the decision to extend credit to Trump.
Just try and imagine that!

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-04-02 07:19 PM | Reply

But but but Obama... but but but Hillary's emails.....
But but but Hunter Biden......

#4 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-04-02 09:46 PM | Reply

Dotard will have to get his cash from Russian mobsters again. Womp Womp

#5 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2020-04-02 09:54 PM | Reply

I guess the whole blind trust thing means to turn a blind eye.

#6 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-04-02 10:55 PM | Reply

Let the stable genius file bankruptcy again

#7 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-04-02 11:10 PM | Reply

Trump corp wants negative interest rates.I remember watching the light bulb go off in his eyes.

www.youtube.com

#8 | Posted by Scotty at 2020-04-02 11:19 PM | Reply

Yea, I heard a quote once that since most of Trump's debt is tied to the prime rate, every time the Fed drops the interest rate by 25 basis points, he saves 10's of thousands of dollars a month in interest payments.

OCU

#9 | Posted by OCUser at 2020-04-03 12:19 AM | Reply

Dollars to doughnuts this is just laying the groundwork to raid that stimulus Trumps legally forbidden from touching.

#10 | Posted by censored at 2020-04-03 01:06 AM | Reply

Yes, it's called money laundering. Likely it'll be thru Deutsche Bank, probably via some 'legitimate' company, probably in real estate, as I understand that there was a lot stuff in the relief package for real estate investors that no one really knows how it's all supposed to work.

OCU

#11 | Posted by OCUser at 2020-04-03 02:02 AM | Reply

The Trump Organization should be allowed to go to Hell.

#12 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-03 09:52 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

$500 billion up for grabs, of course the Trump crime family wants their unfair share.

#13 | Posted by danni at 2020-04-03 09:53 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Hey, remember when we actually did have Presidents who put their holdings in blind trusts?
That one detail about the Trumps is more than enough to cause all of us to know they are just crooks.

#14 | Posted by danni at 2020-04-03 09:54 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#14 | Posted by danni at 2020-04-03 09:54 AM | Reply | Flag:

Remember when we had a President?

#15 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-03 09:56 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I guess now we know why Donald was so desperate to get the economy going again by Easter.

#16 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2020-04-03 11:02 AM | Reply

Humpy is just using the law and the taxpayer dollar to help himself and his family to our National Treasures.

What's so wrong with that?

If it's good for Humpy it's gotta be good for America!

#17 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-04-03 11:11 AM | Reply

I have to admit, I am losing the capacity to have empathy for Trump supporters. I honestly want to but the thought, "how can you be that stupid" keeps repeating in my mind. I'm not doing that intentionally, it's just a thought I can't control. I will continue to try to take control of that but I doubt I will be successful.

#18 | Posted by danni at 2020-04-03 11:31 AM | Reply

But we should all be grateful that the Republican-controlled Senate has it's priorities straight, as it moves ahead with it's investigation into Hunter Biden.

OCU

#19 | Posted by OCUser at 2020-04-03 12:00 PM | Reply

#18 | POSTED BY DANNI

Take a hammer and smash your big toe. Or slam your head against a brick wall.(similar to trying to talk to a Trumptilian)

You won't think about anything else for a while.

Old Chinese cure for earworms.

#20 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-04-03 12:17 PM | Reply

With all of Trump's Billions, (he did give up his Presidential salary) he should pay whatever he owes out of his own pocket.
What with the disaster/crisis/pandemic and all he should be acting like the Billionaire he says he is and suck up his losses himself..
He is a Billionaire after all, right?

#21 | Posted by randomcanyon at 2020-04-03 12:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Trump Organization China Asking for Relief from Its Creditors

Don't you worry, Jeff.

I'll help you protect Trump.

We'll blame all bad news relating to Trump, on China.

#22 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-04-03 12:35 PM | Reply

Bank should foreclose on Trump.

He isn't going to pay them what they're owed ever and they're better off cutting their loses and selling his holdings for as much as they can.

#23 | Posted by Tor at 2020-04-03 02:45 PM | Reply

Thanks for your help Donnerboy, I'll let you know how it works.

#24 | Posted by danni at 2020-04-03 04:01 PM | Reply

Time to let him go bankrupt and start confiscating his properties. No more Trump Towers, no more Mar-o-Lago, no more Trump jet. Maybe Daddy Vlad will take Benedict Donald in.

#25 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-04-03 07:34 PM | Reply