Sunday, April 05, 2020

Trump said his administration is encouraging Americans to wear face masks in public to prevent spreading the coronavirus -- but does not intend to wear one himself, despite his own wife's advice.

Comments

Maybe if they made one shaped like a cheeseburger?

#1 | Posted by Corky at 2020-04-05 02:02 AM | Reply

"I just don't want to wear one myself. They say recommendation', they recommend it. I'm feeling good,"

I never know to laugh or cry.

#2 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-04-05 03:59 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

That's good. Lead by example and your minions will hopefully experience the "in your face" legacy that is Trump, literally.

#3 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2020-04-05 07:46 AM | Reply

I never know to laugh or cry.

#2 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2

In this case, laugh.

Donald Trump doesn't want to wear a mask because he thinks he's handsome.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 09:15 AM | Reply

Biden, Bernie and the rest should organize their followers to make masks and so what they can to help in this fight.

But still respecting the potus.

#5 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-04-05 01:16 PM | Reply

Trump may get it and die.One can dream,right?

#6 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-04-05 03:43 PM | Reply

"Joe Biden said he will wear a mask in public, drawing a new contrast between President Donald Trump and himself"

I only think this is a good idea if he dresses up as a ninja. He needs to be careful not to have a Kerry-in-a-spacesuit type photo disaster.

#7 | Posted by sentinel at 2020-04-05 04:44 PM | Reply

I found the perfect mask for Trump.

cdn11.bigcommerce.com

#8 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2020-04-05 11:49 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

reminds me of that country song, "How Can I Tell You I Love You if You Won't Get Offa My Face?".

#9 | Posted by Corky at 2020-04-06 12:09 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I'm feeling strangely patriotic these days,
This is what I wear:
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-04-06 12:16 AM | Reply

Wearing a mask would destroy Trump's image as a strong, confident, omnipotent leader among men.

TOO LATE! ~~ LOL

However, duct take over his mouth and a paper bag over his head might still work.

#11 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-04-06 07:25 AM | Reply

What I'm waiting to hear is that the WH administration decides to find a way to skew the numbers somehow. I can already see Trump thinking, "Hmm...the numbers are looking bad so let's do what other countries are doing and find a way to lie about them". I really don't want to see a headline like this and wish I had more faith in the government but I have little doubt we will start seeing some kind of cover-ups in the weeks and months ahead. There were some rumblings about it a few weeks ago but that was just partisan hate until we were able to get enough tests created, then the Dems shut up about it.

#12 | Posted by humtake at 2020-04-06 10:27 AM | Reply

#12 | POSTED BY HUMTAKE

Dems shut up about it? You mean Fox News rallied around the President and stopped telling you about them.

On behalf of America, I want to sincerely thank you for helping get so many of our people killed and for destroying our economy.

#13 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-04-06 12:07 PM | Reply

HUMTAKE

" I can already see Trump thinking, . . ."

No you can't. That's far too many words for Trump to put together as whole thoughts. His attention span doesn't reach that far.

#14 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-04-06 07:55 PM | Reply