Sunday, April 05, 2020

Dan Balz : President Trump downplayed the coronavirus threat, was slow to move and has delivered mixed messages to the nation. The federal bureaucracy bungled rapid production of tests for the virus. Stockpiles of crucial medical materials were limited and supply lines cumbersome. States and hospitals were plunged into life-and-death competition with one another. When the public looked to government for help, government sometimes looked helpless or frozen or contradictory ...

Comments

How many stories like this before we start to suspect that Trump wanted some future pandemic to kill as many people as possible?

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 09:54 AM | Reply

"America had the reputation of being non-ideological, super pragmatic, problem solvers, par excellence," he said. "This image of the United States was an earned image, of people seeing America do almost a wondrous series of things. ... We became known as the can-do country. If you contrast that with the image of the U.S. today, it's kind of depressing."
This all flew out the window the first second Donald Trump announced his presidential candidacy. At that moment, every single thing; every criticism, every conflicting observation, every alternative theory, any action or thought that was not in lockstep agreement or support of Trump's own ideas or agenda became labeled as a politically, wholly partisan attack personally against Trump regardless of the applicable or practical merits of the counterfactuals competing with Trump's notions.

Career bureaucrats who never before accused of partisan bias in doing their federal jobs suddenly became the 'Deep State' if there work product conflicted with plans of Trumpism. Federal law enforcement - always the most politically and socially conservative bastion within the US government - was claimed to be controlled and helmed by wild-eyed liberal radicals whose sole purpose was not to enforce law and order but to illicitly perpetrate a coup against a duly-elected President simply by investigating the evidence of his campaign's ongoing and lied-about contacts and seeming coordinations with a hostile foreign power - proven to have implemented a counterintelligence operation to sow chaos and distrust within the American public by corrupting the presidential election process.

It didn't have to be this way and only one person - and one cult-like following for the ultimate carnival barker given a global stage that his lack of talent never deserved - stands at the choke point between competence and farce, blocking the path for rational decision making while funnelling life and death decisions to his son-in-law whose only notable accomplishment was somehow marrying his daughter.

This is the leadership that helms America during a once in a lifetime health crisis that is unfolding with this nation seeing the greatest numbers and percentages of infected citizens and deaths in the entire world, and we've not even reached the midpoint.

#2 | Posted by tonyroma at 2020-04-05 09:56 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

It's the internet, Zed. Don't feel inhibited. Go for it.

Suspect away......

#3 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:05 AM | Reply

Suspect away... ...

#3 | Posted by eberly a

Come on, EBERLY. Trump has handled (and is handling) this disease so damned badly you have to see some deliberateness in it.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:09 AM | Reply

Suspect away... ...

#3 | Posted by eberly at

What does Eberly think it means to be crazy, or evil?

I think, I know, that we're getting a concrete demonstration pf that in real time.

#5 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:11 AM | Reply

What does Eberly think it means to be crazy, or evil?

I think, I know, that we're getting a concrete demonstration of that in real time.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:12 AM | Reply

Then pick one. Incompetent or evil. It's nearly impossible to operate at a high level of both at the same time.

#7 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:13 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Then pick one. Incompetent or evil.

#7 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-

There's no logical reason to see them as mutually exclusive.

#8 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:14 AM | Reply

Then pick one. Incompetent or evil.

#7 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-

YOU pick one.

#9 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:14 AM | Reply

Zed, as I said....don't feel inhibited. Trump can be anything you want.

Everything you want would be more apt.

Go for it.

#10 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:17 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Trump fancies himself as a master marketer above all else. Normally he can either shift blame to someone else, say that all relevant criticism is politically motivated out of partisan hatred against him (projection turned to 11), or he'll change the subject and act as though the problem will solve itself - minimizing its importance or impact.

He's not going to be able to dodge the numbers of dead though. He's not going to be able to dodge the huge deep crater now taking up the space his booming economy once stood upon. Trump isn't Jesus. He isn't going to create a miracle with a couple loaves of bread and some fish. Americans don't have enough food, they don't have jobs, too many don't have health insurance, and now they long for some type of hope that when tomorrow arrives they'll still have lives worth living.

We've never been anywhere close to this in our lifetimes - and while the course of the virus is entirely predictable based on our response in taking the needed measures to control its spread until a vaccine is available - no one can predict how this Trump-led government (along with Congress) will lead us into our new tomorrow especially since we're in a much deeper hole due to their horrendous navigation of this crisis so far.

#11 | Posted by tonyroma at 2020-04-05 10:20 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

Go for it.

#10 | Posted by eberly at 2

Donald Trump blurs the distinction between evil and mentally ill.

I think he's both.

I think, as the sociopath he is, that he takes (for want of a better word) enjoyment in seeing other people suffer and die.

I think that Trump's behavior on pandemic, going back years, represents a PATTERN- all the world like he wanted to make sure some new disease was as fatal in this country as it could possibly be.

Now EBERLY, you go for it.

#12 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:22 AM | Reply

"...he wanted to make sure some new disease was as fatal in this country as it could possibly be."

Why? Any specific motivation or just that he's a sociopath?

#13 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:25 AM | Reply

Hitler had a vision, right? What's trumps?

#14 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:26 AM | Reply

just that he's a sociopath?

#13 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:2

You don't really understand what a sociopath is.

You're also evading a question.

#15 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:27 AM | Reply

Hitler had a vision, right? What's trumps?

#14 | Posted by eberly at

I'm glad that, at last, we're righteously comparing Trump to Hitler.

#16 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:28 AM | Reply

Hitler had a vision, right? What's trumps?

#14 | Posted by eberly at

I have an answer to this question. Two in fact.

You answer mine first.

#17 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:29 AM | Reply

"...no one can predict how this Trump-led government (along with Congress) will lead us into our new tomorrow especially since we're in a much deeper hole due to their horrendous navigation of this crisis so far."

Not sure if this represents a prediction but I believe we'll get through it.

I have a foundational belief this country will not voluntarily place itself into another Great Depression.

That's not very specific but I believe we'll get back to business in a couple months.

#18 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:30 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

#18 | Posted by eberly at

It's useless to taunt you as a coward, isn't it?

#19 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:32 AM | Reply

-You don't really understand what a sociopath is.

Perhaps you're right. I can read the definition but that's about it.

-I'm glad that, at last, we're righteously comparing Trump to Hitler.

That makes you glad? I'm not making that comparison. I'm just throwing you a bone

#20 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:33 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I'm just throwing you a bone

#20 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:33 AM | Reply | Flag:

I have my own, thanks.

Commit to a point of view.

#21 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:35 AM | Reply

I agree our government's slow response to this is criminal.

I'm not one to engage in what-ifs. I'm also not one to diagnose people like trump. That's your thing.

It's entertainment for me, I'll confess

#22 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:39 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I'm also not one to diagnose people like trump. That's your thing.

#22 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:39 AM | Reply

If we use words like "describe" or "define" Trump, does that make it better.

#23 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:49 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It's entertainment for me, I'll confess

#22 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:3

I myself am not having a good time at all.

#24 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:50 AM | Reply

-Shrinking from being honest about what Trump is has already killed thousands of people.

How?

#25 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 10:52 AM | Reply

Eb, someone I care a great deal is an er nurse
She developed a low grade fever on Friday with some tightness in her chest
She cannot get a test to see if she has the Coronavirus because of limited tests available
She has expressed to me the lack of ppe in her hospital which is a large hospital-I live ina blue state
She has expressed to me that the er is receiving contradictory and out right false information from the federal government
And since the magnitude of the problem is absolutely due to the president's actions I hold him personally responsible for the resulting deaths
And this is why this is a very personal issue for me

#26 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-04-05 11:09 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#4 | POSTED BY ZED

Never misunderestimate the abilities of incompetence.

#27 | Posted by jpw at 2020-04-05 11:11 AM | Reply

"If you can't see or accept how this administration's response has greatly exacerbated the situation, I don't know what to say "

It took you longer to type all of that than to simply read what I posted.

#28 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 11:17 AM | Reply

How?

#25 | POSTED BY EBERLY AT

This is what you posted and I responded to
It is not my fault that you were unclear
How?
You mean how are we shrinking?
Or
How are we not being honest?
Or
How is the president responsible for thousands of deaths?

#29 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-04-05 11:36 AM | Reply

-It is not my fault that you were unclear

It is your fault you cant comprehend.

It was a question.

Now, your other questions....

"Shrinking from being honest about what Trump is has already killed thousands of people."

Who's shrinking? Mine? What does "shrinking from being honest" mean exactly?

#30 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 12:51 PM | Reply

What does "shrinking from being honest" mean exactly?

#30 | Posted by eberly at 20

What, not Whom.

#31 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 01:02 PM | Reply

"In your specific case it means committing to no crystalized understanding of what Trump is.
What, not Whom."

No, whom...you're saying I'M guilty of committing to no crystalized understanding of what Trump is....and that is "Shrinking from being honest about what Trump is"....and that "has already killed thousands of people."

So, my inability to call Trump a psychopath has killed thousands of people.

right?

#32 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 01:12 PM | Reply

-Are you really going to wait until Trump deigns to kill someone with his bare hands before labelling him a psychopath?

no, but what does that matter?

Other than trying to wipe your ass with this blog over Trump, what else have you done that I haven't to keep Donald Trump from power?

#33 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 01:13 PM | Reply

So, my inability to call Trump a psychopath has killed thousands of people.

right?

#32 | Posted by eberly at 2020

Don't feel too bad, EB. The man has millions of enablers much worse than you.

#34 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 01:13 PM | Reply

what else have you done that I haven't to keep Donald Trump from power?

#33 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 01:13 PM | Reply | Flag:

You'd have to tell me what you have done.

#35 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 01:15 PM | Reply

"my inability to call Trump a psychopath has killed thousands of people"

Almost everyone experiences someone like Trump, and suffers for it, at some time in their lives.

The mystery is, given that, why so many people seem to actually love him.

#36 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 01:17 PM | Reply

"enablers"....LOL

I didn't vote for him. I voted for his opponent. I'll do the same next time.

should I move to a blue state to make you happy?

#37 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 01:18 PM | Reply

Yes, the best word for Donald Trump is psychopath. The evidence is over-whelming. He needs help, after first having been locked away.

#38 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 01:19 PM | Reply

-The mystery is, given that, why so many people seem to actually love him.

I've said this many times.....it's not a mystery to me.

It will always be a mystery to you, unfortunately.

#39 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 01:19 PM | Reply

-Don't feel too bad, EB

feel bad? because I've done something wrong?

#40 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 01:20 PM | Reply

I've said this many times.....it's not a mystery to me.

#39 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 01:19 PM | Reply

Then solve it. It's one of the few topics left of genuine interest.

As it is, I see Trump supporters as akin to people who willingly leave their children in the care of child molesters.

#41 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 01:22 PM | Reply

"child molesters"

Zed's awesome. Make sure you do a spider reference. I love those....

#42 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 01:25 PM | Reply

-Then solve it. It's one of the few topics left of genuine interest.

I understand folks admiration of Trump....you do NOT.

Let's just leave it at that.

#43 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 01:26 PM | Reply

Make sure you do a spider reference. I love those....

#42 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05

Trump supporters are akin to people who feed their kids to giant spiders.

#44 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 01:27 PM | Reply

I understand folks admiration of Trump....you do NOT.

Let's just leave it at that.

#43 | Posted by eberly at 2020

EBERLY is awesome.

#45 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 01:28 PM | Reply

whatever. simply put, you're a desperate attention desiring troll. You posses zero capabilities of having any kind of reasonable discourse with anybody on either side....you just want to spit on people and run.

Everybody sees it....and it's why you're largely ignored by everyone.

Even hard core lefties cringe when they see you posting.

That's okay though....everybody has their role, I guess.

#47 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 01:46 PM | Reply

I don't think Zed is far off in his suspicions in #1. I would add some evidence and some supposition to the mix. Donald Trump is too stupid to realize that eventually the virus would spread everywhere. He saw this as a blue state problem, and was happy about it. It started in Washington, then was found in California, New York, and New Jersey. Even now, the hardest hit states are blue, even those, Massachusetts and Maryland, with moderate GOP Governors. Donald Trump holds grudges, is all about grievance and has spent his time in the WH doing anything he can to hurt the blue states; case in point the GOP tax scam which was designed specifically to SCREW the blue states; another example is his lack of response to California's wildfires over the past couple of years. Drumpf even talked about opening up economically places that had smaller outbreaks (red states), which would have given them a leg up on the blue states. Now that we see the virus spreading to the red states like Louisiana and Florida, we know that Drumpf is sending those states everything they request from the federal stockpile and more, while the blue states are lucky to get 5% of what they requested, and Drumpf is casting doubt on the legitimacy of the blue state governor requests. Donald Trump saw this as a chance to really hurt the blue states and to be seen as a hero to the red states, the evidence is there and it's very clear.

Or the alternative is that Dotard is nothing more than a stupid, incurious malignant narcacist whose unrealistic belief is his capacity to read, understand and manage this problem has been overwhelmed; and because as with every GOP POTUS in my lifetime his disdain for government and Drumpf's specific flaw that requires him to surround himself with sycophants who are afraid to tell him something he doesn't want to hear he has effectively set himself and the government up to fail miserably at the exact moment we needed them the most.

#48 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2020-04-05 01:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

#31 | POSTED BY ZED

Someone he cares about will have to get COVID19 for him to care.

It's why, though he doesn't support Trump, he doesn't see what's so bad about Trump. Because nothing Trump has done, has really had any negative personal impact on Eberly.

You can apply this same train of thought to nearly everything Eberly posts.

In the end. It's all about him.

#49 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-04-05 02:15 PM | Reply

#41 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 01:22 PM | Reply | Flag:

"child molesters"
Zed's awesome. Make sure you do a spider reference. I love those....
#42 | Posted by Eberly

President Zero bragged about walking into teenage girls changing rooms while they were undressed.

Would you trust him around your teenage daughter? I wouldnt

#50 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-04-05 02:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"For Eberly, none of this is personal. It's just something intangible he hears about. So. He's apathetic.

Someone he cares about will have to get COVID19 for him to care."

You're exactly right. I'm not a real person with family, friends, a wife and her family and friends. My kids and all of their friends. My coworkers clients vendors, etc.

You're cute, clownshart.

My maturity intimidates you, obviously.

It's OK, you're obviously not alone

#51 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 02:25 PM | Reply

"Would you trust him around your teenage daughter? I wouldnt"

Do you have any daughters? Serious question

#52 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 02:27 PM | Reply

I'm curious as to why you are asking.

#53 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-04-05 02:30 PM | Reply

Shart just accuse me of everything being an intangible to me and that it's not real to me.

I actually have two teenage daughters and I can't imagine letting my daughters being anywhere near Trump.

If your actual statement should've been "if I had daughters I wouldn't let them anywhere near Trump" then that's fine. It doesn't change the veracity of your point.

I just want to explain to Shart that things are real to me.

#54 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 02:42 PM | Reply

My maturity intimidates you, obviously.
It's OK, you're obviously not alone
#51 | POSTED BY EBERLY

You're apathetic and an internet tough guy all rolled into one.

What a combo.

Would you trust him around your teenage daughter?

Of course Eberly would. Why would he?

#55 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-04-05 03:07 PM | Reply

Trump is a vacuum. He sucks energy from everyone around him. The reason Trump has not aged much in office is the same as why only psychotic people don't crack in combat. He is a blank slate that people project their desires into.
I have an otherwise intelligent friend who worships Trump as completely as if he was Christ himself. This used to make me laugh but now I feel only horror at his projection of all his dreams on to this ogre.
A foolish game played by a foolish man with too much empty time to kill. Just ignore the fool and he might disappear. One can hope,anyway.

#56 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-04-05 03:18 PM | Reply

America Was Unprepared for a Major Crisis. Again.

Trump doing everything in his power to hamstring the process didn't help.

Trump using PPE to buy loyalty from state governors is disgusting.

No country was prepared for a pandemic.

But some have done a much better job of controlling and containing it.

#57 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-04-05 03:52 PM | Reply

"Eberly is being a tiresome troll about this. He has some idea of what Trump really is,he just likes to play at being unsure."

Unsure.........LOL

"What a combo"

Thanks.

#58 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 04:18 PM | Reply

Why is it that over the past 50 years major crises always seem to occur when a GOPher is in the White House? Maybe it is because, in several cases, had a Dem been in the White House the crisis would have been averted. Food for thought.

#59 | Posted by moder8 at 2020-04-05 04:18 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Who is effeteposer?

Definitely a reincarnation.

#60 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-05 04:19 PM | Reply

"Ihave a foundational belief this country will not voluntarily place itself into another Great Depression.

POSTED BY EBERLY"

Um...

Going back to business in a few months is precisely how this country will voluntarily place itself into another Great Depression.

In all candor, what part of "A pandemic is expected to last 18 months and may have multiple waves of illness" is not getting through to you?

#61 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-04-05 04:46 PM | Reply

#7 | POSTED BYEBERLY

^
He's incompetent.

His incompetence is exacerbated by virtue of him being a sociopath.

This deadly combination is exactly what Deplorables love about him.

He's just like them. He's exactly who they would be if they were born rich.

#62 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-04-05 06:17 PM | Reply

Yesterday I watch Gov Priztker's daily briefing followed by Trump's. Wow, what a difference. I didn't vote for Priztker but the difference in leadership is incredible.

#63 | Posted by Pirate at 2020-04-05 06:58 PM | Reply

"If we wait for a pandemic to appear, it will be too late to prepare. And one day many lives could be needlessly lost because we failed to act today."

- George W Bush in 2005

abcnews.go.com

#64 | Posted by Pirate at 2020-04-05 07:02 PM | Reply

- George W Bush in 2005
abcnews.go.com
#64 | POSTED BY PIRATE

Truly provides insightful perspective of how much has changed, how far we have sunk, when George W. Bush's statements regarding a pandemic directly parallel the one guy we are all relying on to get us out of this mess. And I'm referring to Dr. Fauci, not the sitting President of the United States.

#65 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-04-05 07:11 PM | Reply

Suspect away... ...

#3 | Posted by eberly a

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-05 10:09 AM

Guys, you're confusing stupid-to-the-bone with evil. Trump is not evil; he has staff for that, or something.

#66 | Posted by john47 at 2020-04-05 10:48 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Leaving office in disgrace. You pigs did it again.

#67 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-04-06 06:49 AM | Reply

I am always amazed at how when republicl0wns come into po0litical power a deep trashing of the nation takes place.

#68 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-04-06 08:48 AM | Reply

In the last month, the totality of response has been incredible. No amount of faux outrage because more than 0 people died doesn't change that. As a nation, we have responded very well. I know the political party not in power thinks that everything can move at light speed when they aren't in power and ignore all of the times when their party has had to address national emergencies and things don't happen at that speed. But as a whole, everything has gone very well. In fact, the only aspect we have been terrible at comes from the people, not the government. Now, one could argue it is due to the government not declaring martial law and forcing everyone to stay at home the second a new virus was announced, but that's only opinion and isn't part of the response discussion. Unless, of course, you are a person who does want all American society militarily forced to stay inside because more than 0 people got infected and died. The funniest part is hearing the same people complain about the government's response are ALSO the same ones complaining that their freedoms are being taken. There is a very technical term for those people...stupid. Here's a point that hopefully some of you will research to get a better understanding why partisan hate is failing you...go back to 2015 and see how much difference our response readiness was to something like this. You won't see much difference, in fact some parts were worse even after being much closer to previous pandemics than we were when this one hit. Some were better but some were worse. And that, my Liberal friends, means your hypocrisy is showing and you need to go wash your face.

Of course, that is not to say that we can't learn lessons and do better next time. There is always room for improvement. But just because something can improve doesn't necessarily mean it's bad. Otherwise, everything you've ever bought that says new and improved means the predecessors were bad, which common sense dictates is not true. It just means we find ways to make things better based on new findings and research.

I am also wondering, does it ever get tiring to have opinions that are only your opinion because of party affiliation? At some point, doesn't it get old that you live like that? How long does it take to realize your life can be much better if you stop spreading hate and instead live in a world where you are objective and constructive?

#69 | Posted by humtake at 2020-04-06 10:22 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#69 | Posted by humtake at 2020-

Trump pre-actively pats himself on the back for 240,000 American dead.

He'll be equally self-congratulatory at 500,000.

#70 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-06 10:28 AM | Reply

#69 | Posted by humtake at 2020-

I wonder if you saw Trump's press conference last night?

That, alone, is reason he shouldn't be president.

#71 | Posted by Zed at 2020-04-06 10:29 AM | Reply

In the last month, the totality of response has been incredible.

#69 | POSTED BY HUMTAKE

This sums up the sheer stupidity of the Republican Party.

Republicans: "We killed 200,00 people, crippled the economy and doubled the national debt...but we sort of stepped in after that!"

And the Feds STILL aren't fully stepping up.

Humtake, you should find a hole, crawl in, and never come out. Stupidity is as infections as COVID-19 and I worry you will continue to infect others.

#72 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-04-06 12:12 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#69 | POSTED BY HUMTAKE

All of America, Nay the entire world, will be much better off after November.

Period.

#73 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-04-06 12:17 PM | Reply

"How long does it take to realize your life can be much better if you stop spreading hate and instead live in a world where you are objective and constructive?"

That's a mirage for some people. They believe they can see some sort of oasis in the horizon...but it's not there. An example could be "All of American will much better off after November".

That can be a true statement if things work out they way we hope...but it doesn't mean that poster will be better off.

#74 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-06 12:29 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#74 | POSTED BY EBERLY

Because some of us are not in it just for ourselves. It is not all that important or earth shaking whether I succeed or fail personally. I am just one person. My web does not extend that far.

It is important that America succeed. If America fails we all fail.

#75 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-04-06 12:39 PM | Reply

-Because some of us are not in it just for ourselves.

Are you lecturing someone else on that subject?

Why are you here lecturing anybody?

Right now, you're somewhere around 60+% of the posts on this place. And it's all flinging poo at others.

And you're going to lecture how you're selfless and a good person?

#76 | Posted by eberly at 2020-04-06 12:46 PM | Reply

the totality of response has been incredible

Idiot.

"Anyone that wants a test can get a test!" "if you need a test, you can get one!" "I haven't heard about testing in weeks!" - Trump

Orange County, Florida closed testing 7 minutes after they opened because they hit the Federal limit of 250 tests in one day.

#77 | Posted by YAV at 2020-04-06 12:47 PM | Reply