Tuesday, April 28, 2020

President Donald Trump has said he "can't imagine why" US hotline calls about disinfectant have risen after he suggested injecting the substance to treat coronavirus. The governors of Michigan and Maryland on Sunday blamed the president for the spike in such calls.

Comments

I wonder if Mike Pence is working on his Oval Office carpet design yet?

#1 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-04-27 08:55 PM | Reply

Blame it on Bryan.
twitter.com

#2 | Posted by bored at 2020-04-27 09:00 PM | Reply

#2 I believe this is the image:
nymag.com

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-04-27 09:16 PM | Reply

Trump 'can't imagine why' US disinfectant calls spiked
news.yahoo.com

...During Monday's Covid-19 news conference, a reporter noted that the state of Maryland's emergency hotline had received hundreds of calls in recent days seeking guidance about Mr Trump's comments.

"I can't imagine why," the president said, moving quickly on. "I can't imagine that."

When asked whether he took responsibility at all for the increase in calls, Mr Trump replied: "No, I don't."...

Once again, Pres Trump refuses to take responsibility for the ramifications of what he says.

But for me, the more disturbing aspect of this is that Pres Trump notes that he cannot imagine why people would act upon what he has said.

That means he has not learned anything from his latest ---- up.

(sorry RCade...)

#4 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-04-27 10:21 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

Now that's sarcasm.

#5 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-04-27 10:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

This is funny... because all along Trumplethinskin has been counting on people's stupid to get him elected... now it bites him in his fat @$$. Sideshow Don at his best.

#6 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-04-28 10:50 AM | Reply

Most irresponsible president ever at the worst time in history.

#7 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-04-28 12:06 PM | Reply

DONNER

"Most irresponsible president ever at the worst time in history."

He has his glee club. I wonder how they'll like living under Trump's dysfunctional mad kingship?

#8 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-04-28 12:50 PM | Reply

#8 | POSTED BY TWINPAC

From what I can see they are very Proud Boys.

#9 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-04-28 01:02 PM | Reply

DONNER

They can be his Republican Guard. Every dictator needs a Republican Guard.

#10 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-04-28 01:21 PM | Reply

Every dictator needs a Republican Guard.

#10 | POSTED BY TWINPAC

Especially during election times. This one is gonna be a doozy.

#11 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-04-28 01:24 PM | Reply

This one is gonna be a doozy.
#11 | Posted by donnerboy

That's for sure. If he looses and Rs loose the Senate the lame duck session will be a real ---- storm.

#12 | Posted by SomebodyElse at 2020-04-28 01:45 PM | Reply

It's good that stupid people are not able to understand what he says. I'm all for natural selection taking them out if it's meant to be. If you are illiterate enough to believe that what Trump said means to inject yourself with substances that will kill you, then by all means go ahead. Sometimes catering to the least common denominator all the time is a bad thing.

#13 | Posted by humtake at 2020-04-28 03:01 PM | Reply

"I'm all for natural selection taking them out if it's meant to be."

So go get you some virus, and spread it to others.
We'll call you Darwin's Little Helper.
You're not trying to kill people, you're just helping nature!

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-04-28 03:06 PM | Reply

#13 | POSTED BY HUMTAKE

And you always accuse everyone else of spewing hatred?

#15 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2020-04-28 03:33 PM | Reply

President I Don't Take Responsibility At All strikes again.

#16 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2020-04-28 03:34 PM | Reply

Amazing how quickly we went from
"Only I can fix it"
to
"I take no responsibility"

but please! Tell me again how bad Hillary was.

#17 | Posted by e1g1 at 2020-04-28 06:51 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1