Thursday, May 07, 2020

"It's after the fact that we hear," a health official in Walla Walla County said. "We ask about contacts, and there are 25 people because: We were at a COVID party.'"

Comments

It's my party, and I'll get infected if I want to.

#1 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-05-06 10:13 PM | Reply

Dumbasses.

#2 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-05-06 10:59 PM | Reply

Murica

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-05-06 11:38 PM | Reply

Has anyone told these folks that Darwinism is still a factor in the 21st century?

#4 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-05-07 12:00 AM | Reply

Isn't that the point of a COVID party? To get infected with COVID?

What am I missing?

#5 | Posted by Zed at 2020-05-07 09:47 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

These are the same sorts of people who will be dancing the tarantella when the number of dead exceeds 200,000.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2020-05-07 09:48 AM | Reply

"I went to a party last Saturday night, I didn't get the plague, I got in a fight.
Uh-huh, it ain't COVID thing."

#7 | Posted by schifferbrains at 2020-05-07 10:24 AM | Reply

If they had went to the party and then stayed home for two weeks, as one would if they were really after immunity, I would probably be less judgmental.

But they're likely not. They probably went hoping to get it and, despite that, continued to go around and interact with other people anyway.

#8 | Posted by jpw at 2020-05-07 12:16 PM | Reply

Honestly, these obvious Cult45 members deserve to be denied treatment in their local ER so they can suffocate to death at home. This is exactly what the GOP death cult wants!

#9 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2020-05-07 05:28 PM | Reply

This is exactly what the GOP death cult wants!

#9 | POSTED BY _GUNSLINGER_

Except we and our health care professionals are nothing like them.

Thank Gawd.

#10 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-05-07 11:21 PM | Reply

Can't stop lemmings from jumping off the cliff... its in their nature.

#11 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2020-05-08 08:26 AM | Reply