Saturday, May 09, 2020

So compelling are the song's intergalactic themes--astronauts and aliens are, in this imagining, possible residents of the anal cavity--and driving melodies--you believe it when she declares she "always wants to know"--that a number of fans have shared their own covers and remixes.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Banshee

A photo posted by Rogers Cadenhead (@rcaden) on

Comments

Wait what?

--------?

Well, I have to say... this opens up a whole new opportunity of possible topics to probe.

In the past I've felt so constrained.

But now I feel empowered.

There are so many topics I've wanted to probe, but have been reluctant to do so.

No more.

This is gonna be fun...

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-05-09 09:59 PM | Reply

Beautiful!

Thanks for a little ray of sunshine.

#2 | Posted by tonyroma at 2020-05-09 10:00 PM | Reply

aside --- I see something about Banshee in the summary, but the security restrictions I have in place prevented the display of the image or video.

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-05-09 10:01 PM | Reply

aside - aside ... OK this is weird.

I've never seen this happen before, but now the security restrictions allow the video to be played.

I do not know what has changed since I last posted.

I also do not know whether I am better or worse because I have viewed that video.

But, it has been an interesting ride this evening.

Thx, RCade. :)

If it matters, I drank prune juice this morning instead of the usual V-8.

Beyond that, I'll plead the fifth.

[aside, asi de, aside to RCade - do you really want to promote the posting of, ummm, odd videos from youtube? Really, dude, choose your battles. (said in a most friendly manny... ;) )

#4 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-05-09 10:22 PM | Reply

@#4

manny

should be

manner

#5 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-05-09 10:24 PM | Reply

At this girl's Supreme Court confirmation hearing in 2066, the first question will be, "Aren't you the 'what's inside your --------' girl?".

#6 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-05-10 03:19 AM | Reply

...do you really want to promote the posting of...odd videos from youtube?
#4 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER

I tend to agree, it's a step down for this site.

#7 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-05-10 03:21 AM | Reply

I do believe the internetz has found a new leader.

#8 | Posted by sentinel at 2020-05-10 03:58 AM | Reply

Thank you!

That made me smile.

I needed that.

Dang Mustang! You Mad Bro?

#10 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-05-10 12:39 PM | Reply

#10 I clearly must be - I think I just saw the word "--------" removed 3 times from a post I made in a thread called "I wonder what's inside your --------" featuring two videos with people singing a song about --------s. Either I'm crazy...it's not outside the realm of possibility... or someone thinks I'm being a -------- and has chosen to be a -------- right back.

#12 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2020-05-10 01:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

tasteful.

#13 | Posted by fresno500 at 2020-05-10 02:05 PM | Reply

----.

Lots and lots of ----.

It's the never ending fountain.

#14 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-05-10 03:52 PM | Reply

You can't say "----" on the DR?

It's literally what kindergarteners say.

Children use that word. But we can't say it in the DR?

Harsh.

#15 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-05-10 04:32 PM | Reply

Sometimes I wipe and wipe and wipe. It is like a magic marker.

#16 | Posted by bored at 2020-05-10 05:24 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

The final remix: soundcloud.com

#17 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-05-10 05:57 PM | Reply

Is Putin right handed or left handed? That's what's up Trumps --------.

#19 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-05-11 05:23 AM | Reply

Shouldn't this be on the UFO thread?

#20 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-05-11 03:59 PM | Reply

#17 RSTYBEACH11

Wow, that is actually pretty cool. If I had a computer it would be hard not to contribute with a SYCOPHANT alien abduction version.

#21 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2020-05-11 08:31 PM | Reply

#17 - Thank you, RstyBeach!

#22 | Posted by YAV at 2020-05-11 08:51 PM | Reply