Monday, May 18, 2020

A Florida Man, who admits he was skeptical that the coronavirus was a real threat, has a new outlook after contracting the virus. His wife is now sedated and on a ventilator. Hitchens told WPTV he "thought it was maybe the government trying something, and it was kind of like they threw it out there to kinda distract us."

Comments

Well, at least he's willing to admit to his mistake.

Wonder if he's still gonna vote for the Trump/GOP murderers though.

#1 | Posted by censored at 2020-05-18 04:38 PM | Reply

Posted by censored at 04:36 PM | 1 COMMENT | permalink

It is so annoying when people blame government for what the witch's covens do.

#2 | Posted by Zed at 2020-05-18 04:52 PM | Reply

The good news is that he probably won't feel any guilt if his wife dies:

"After 3 weeks I have come to accept that my wife may pass away and the peace I have about it is that I know without a shadow of a doubt that she will be going home to be with the Lord but I also do believe in miracles and I'm holding on to the chance that she may get healed but if not I am thankful for her I know we've been married for 8 years," he said. [...] "Looking back I should have wore a mask in the beginning but I didn't and perhaps I'm paying the price for it now but I know that if it was me that gave it to my wife I know that she forgives me and I know that God forgives me," he added.

#3 | Posted by censored at 2020-05-18 05:00 PM | Reply

Womp womp

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-05-18 05:02 PM | Reply

Trump said it was a dem hoax. Weird to get whacked on the nose with fake newz.

#5 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-05-18 05:06 PM | Reply

If it hasn't happened many times already, this story will repeat it over and over.

Some people just don't 'get it.' They think it's all a hoax, as their president told them at his last rally.

#6 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-05-18 05:18 PM | Reply

If 'uniting a person with the lord' justifies negligent wife-killing, then we dont really need laws against killing your wife.

How bout others he may have infected?

The "lord" thing wont work if you kill a non-superstitious person, am I right?

#7 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2020-05-18 05:22 PM | Reply

This man likely killed his wife.

And he thinks his wife and God forgive him so its okay.

Zero Personal Responsibility as usual from Republicans.

#8 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-05-18 06:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

He didn't make his wife sick,a virus did. He was deluded perhaps. His wife just got sick too. This is a real person with real pain. His wife is a real person. What happened to them is sad, and even more sadly, will happen again to many others.

Nature is a cruel bitvh. She doesn't give many second chances to the unwary and easily duped. Trump needs to grow the F, up. Something he is incapable of at 73 as president of the United States he remains a childish venial moron.

#9 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-05-18 09:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I wish this sorry guy would have a talk with this arrogant guy:

Has anyone seen this video or heard of this guy? Pretty pretty creepy.

twitter.com

#10 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-05-18 09:42 PM | Reply

@#9 ... He was deluded perhaps. ...

I'd go beyond "perhaps" to say he was, imo.

As you note in your excellent comment, Mother Nature is a -----.

COVID-19 doesn't check the voter registration rolls to find Democrats or Republicans.

COVID-19 goes after people.

COVID-19 doesn't care about red state or blue state.

COVID-19 wants people.

People are dying, people are suffering because of COVID-19.

At some point we, in this great Country, will realize that the enemy is not red or blue, it is COVID-19.

#11 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-05-18 09:49 PM | Reply

#10 -Gal, that's Aubrey Huff. He's a former San Francisco Giant BB player, and conspiracy 'theorist" and overall -------. He did, however, tweet "Well, I'm Rich, retired at 36, big house, hot wife, 2 WS rings. I'll be a dumbass all day! How's smart working 4 u?".

#12 | Posted by YAV at 2020-05-18 10:03 PM | Reply

#12 Ah, thanks for the info:

twitter.com

#13 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-05-18 10:11 PM | Reply

#13 - Scary people, all crying out for the great boogaloo. I almost wish I hadn't told you who that was.

#14 | Posted by YAV at 2020-05-18 10:32 PM | Reply

Here's a big deal that goes unmentioned and unaccounted for. Survivors can suffer serious long term disability. It's not just "Get Sick, and you recover or Die", It can also be Get sick, dont die, but suffer permanent disability.

#15 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2020-05-18 11:25 PM | Reply

@15

Watch the MAGAts be the first ones to demand their government benefits once they mame themselves with their stupidity. Get the government's hands off their Medicare!

#16 | Posted by censored at 2020-05-18 11:44 PM | Reply

#16 | POSTED BY CENSORED

Always. The (R)tards are always first to ----- about others getting handouts, but are always first in line to get theirs. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

#17 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2020-05-19 12:36 AM | Reply