Monday, May 25, 2020

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, ripping Donald Trump, calling him "the most disloyal actual r***** that has ever set foot in the Oval Office."

Comments

I couldn't read it all.

But what it told me is that she damned well knew who he was when he was elected.

But she chose to support him anyway because she thought short term gain would make it worth it.

Well f--- you Ann. You played with fire and got burned. STFU and stop whining about it.

#1 | Posted by jpw at 2020-05-25 01:20 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

She didn't choose to support him.
She sells books
She shells books by the sheashore.
If she shows up she's selling a book.
Comedy Central roast "buy my book"
Did I mention she sells books
Well yes she does

#2 | Posted by bruceaz at 2020-05-25 02:32 AM | Reply

Stop with the phony outrage Ann.
We all know who you'll be supporting in November.

#3 | Posted by Docman at 2020-05-25 09:39 AM | Reply

If she shows up she's selling a book.

She is about due.

#4 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-05-25 09:57 AM | Reply

Ann Coulter can read the polls. She does support Trump but she's terrified he's going to blow this re-election plus lose the majority in the Senate.

And she's probably right. She's watching it happen in real time. If I was Ann Coulter I'd be blowing my stack, too.

#5 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-25 09:58 AM | Reply

Per the article, she's mad he didn't ---- on immigrants hard enough, and only Pence did something about immigration.

I guess kids in cages don't count.

#6 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2020-05-25 11:05 AM | Reply

SITZKRIEG

"I guess kids in cages don't count."

They never did. Just like the kids he's trying to shame parents into sending back to school.

They're all human sacrifices to Trump.

And so are we.

#7 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-25 11:52 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Why does anyone care what Ann Coulter says. She's a vile opportunist and has been her whole life. If she thinks it will gain attention for her then she will say it. Attention whore of the 10th degree. If someone gave me one of her books it would be in the garbage.

#8 | Posted by danni at 2020-05-25 12:10 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Everyone who actually understands what Trump does eventually turns on him.

Were his base not so blinded by the orange glow, he's be out of office already.

#9 | Posted by Corky at 2020-05-25 12:41 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

She was right about, at a minimum, one thing...

From the cited article...

... Sessions HAD to recuse himself, you complete blithering idiot. YOU did not have to go on Lester Holt's show and announce you fired Comey over the Russian investigation. That's what got you a Special Prosecutor. t.co

- Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) May 24, 2020...

#10 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-05-25 01:17 PM | Reply

'I never thought leopards would eat MY face,' sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party.

#11 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-05-25 02:03 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

SYCOPHANT

I played strip poker once but I didn't know they meant ME.

#12 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-25 05:29 PM | Reply

Ann Coulter is just a good ol' gal who needs a lot of attention. If she keeps jabbing Trump with a hot poker, she's going to get her wish.

#13 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-25 05:57 PM | Reply

If she keeps jabbing Trump with a hot poker, she's going to get her wish.

I'd like to see her and Kellyanne Conehead get into it.

#14 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-05-25 06:17 PM | Reply

REDIAL

At least we'd find out the color of their roots, wouldn't we?

#15 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-25 06:19 PM | Reply

Sorry about that, REDIAL.

MEOW

#16 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-25 06:21 PM | Reply

Well I was thinking more of a Twitter thing, but that would work too... :-)

#17 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-05-25 06:37 PM | Reply

Twitter never entered my mind. I was thinking about the entertainment value on live TV. We'd have something to talk about for a whole week.

#18 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-25 06:44 PM | Reply

I was thinking of telling you a good joke about that but on second thought, Rcade wouldn't be pleased.

#19 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-25 06:49 PM | Reply

If I had to clean up the language it wouldn't be funny any more.

#20 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-25 06:51 PM | Reply

I'm sure he'd understand. All for a good cause and all.

#21 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-05-25 07:06 PM | Reply

You really can't tell a good joke in a thread about Ann Coulter because she is the biggest joke of all. To be Ann Coulter all you need is to be mean, skinny, and mean. Has she ever said a kind word to anyone? When?

#22 | Posted by danni at 2020-05-26 04:51 PM | Reply