Sunday, May 24, 2020

Donald Trump shared a string of sexist tweets from a failed congressional candidate calling Hillary Clinton a "skank", suggesting that Nancy Pelosi's mouth be taped shut and mocking the physical appearance of former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Gracie, we know the term "do do" caused you to reflect grave disappointment in the entire Democratic Party. Do Trump Tweets reflect on the Republican Party in the same way? Are you going to have anything to say about how Presidential rehtoric through Tweets, both re-tweets and original Tweets, are an abomination, and how he has damaged political discourse in America?

Comments

Calling out posters in thread titles is poor form and has always been frowned on here.

#1 | Posted by jpw at 2020-05-25 01:16 AM | Reply

LOL, just have to laugh at this. Most people here know why, won't admit it but truly know why, are you right or left. [...]

#2 | Posted by Crassus at 2020-05-25 03:16 AM | Reply

Don't be an idiot and you'll have a voice.

#3 | Posted by jpw at 2020-05-25 05:18 AM | Reply

True. If you want to challenge somebody, do it in the "More" section or a comment.

#4 | Posted by rcade at 2020-05-25 08:47 AM | Reply

#2 - You're here, so you disproved your own argument.

BTW - on the subject, Trump's tweeting show him to be one huge loser of a human. A lowlife. Scum. A waste of DNA.

Happy Memorial Day from President POS while we reach 100,000 dead Americans. Americans he's supposed to protect.

#5 | Posted by YAV at 2020-05-25 08:56 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#2 | Posted by Crassus at 2020

Trumpism is, I have always conceded, as valid a point of view as Nazism.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2020-05-25 08:59 AM | Reply

Rcade, I challenged Gracie in the comment section of the thread where she threw her little pinky-up fit of pique, over the "do do on their shoes" whine that the Speaker was being mean, and that it reflected terribly on the entire Democratic Party.

In typical Gracie/jeff fashion, she ignored the responsive comment and continued her fauxrage in more comments down thread without acknowledgment.

She will likely refuse to acknowledge or respond to this. I was trying to assure that she would get my point.

#7 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2020-05-25 09:10 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

OWS

You can't assure brick walls of anything. I usually just let them implode all on their own. Just like the vile, no class language Trump uses says more about him than it does his targets.

It says he's vile and has no class. Get it?

Do what Joe Biden does. Stay calm and rise above it.

#8 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-25 09:42 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#7 | POSTED BY OLDWHISKEYSOUR

That's most DR Conservatives.

Post a lie.

Run away.

If you come back, ignore getting called out on it.

#9 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-05-25 02:14 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

This was readily available knowledge about Trump prior to 2016.

Republicans decided he was the perfect leader for their cult.

#10 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-05-25 02:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Such class

#13 | Posted by fresno500 at 2020-05-26 12:08 AM | Reply

Someone should ask Melania if Trump's tweet is consistent with the principles of her anti-bullying campaign.

#14 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2020-05-26 01:16 AM | Reply

Hillary is a skank. For once the ogre is correct. Hallelujah, Hallelujah.

#15 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-05-26 01:29 AM | Reply

I don't care for Hillary, but before Dotard starts calling others skanks, he should probably look at the prostitute he married, who's having an affair with one of his secret service agents.

#16 | Posted by a_monson at 2020-05-26 02:18 AM | Reply

If Biden has called anyone a skank it would be in paid adds by now.*

*Sponsored by skanks for Trump.

"How dare Biden call a skank a skank!"
-Angry Skank on commercial

#17 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-05-26 02:31 AM | Reply

"Hillary is a skank"
#15 Posted by EFFETEPOSER

Definition of effete

adjective:

affected
ineffectual
over-refined
artificial
pretentious

Doncha' just love it when pot meets kettle

#18 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-26 05:09 AM | Reply

twin, how are you defending Hillary?

#19 | Posted by Crassus at 2020-05-26 05:17 AM | Reply

CARASSUS

I don't know anything to tell you. I treat all people the way they treat me, sometime even conservatives. It's better to not get myself involved in other peoples feuds. If you have doubts, read his post history. Or establish a positive relationship (like I did with you) and see how it works out.

However, a bit of advice:

We're all anonymous here. When I close the lid on this computer, I'm not TWINPAC any more. It's not healthy to carry any relationship outside the parameters of your screen until you've known them for a very long time.

"strange feeling it is either corky or rcade." I think I can safely say Yav is neither. You might want to double check your paranoid-o-meter.

#21 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-26 06:07 AM | Reply

CARASSUS

"twin, how are you defending Hillary?"

Shouldn't I? I'm a registered Democrat. Plus she's never done anything to hurt me. We exchange Christmas cards and correspond occasionally. When my mother turned 100 years old, Hillary sent her a birthday card. When my mother died (I don't know how Hillary knew) she wrote me a nice long letter of condolence and offered her help if I needed anything.

The nice things about being a "friend" is when we can separate politics from who we like or don't like. I can do that. Can you?

#22 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-26 06:22 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

CRASSUS

""twin, how are you defending Hillary?"

I know my post confused you so I'll explain: "Pot meet kettle"

If Effete truly believes that Hillary is a "skank" I'm merely pointing out that he should take a look at his own skanky pedigree.

#23 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-26 07:06 AM | Reply

Twin, tell me about YAV, I don't trust him at all and he seems to hold and purposely get rid of conservatives, I am thinking strongly of getting rid of him from my posts. He is extremely condescending.

This is rich.
Read #2, then read my offensive response in #5.

Purposely get rid of conservatives?
I like conservatives. I detest Trumphumpers. They aren't conservatives. Having said that, I don't flag anyone, I don't email Rcade about anyone, so I don't know what you're talking about.

You've been a condescending jackass since you've come back, "Crassus." Read your first post to this thread.
If I'm condescending to you it's because you've earned it.

Often the first thing you post in a thread is something nasty, something against another poster, or something filled with you being ridiculously offended. And now you whine about getting slapped back?

You lie and repeat garbage without any critical thinking.
If you don't like being called out on it, plonk me.

You won't hurt my feelings, and maybe you'll save yours, snowflake.

I hope this post made your decision easier.

#24 | Posted by YAV at 2020-05-26 07:27 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

YAV

I don't know why he thought he was going to get any help from me or what his beef is. I try to be nice to everybody but I'm not THAT nice.

#25 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-05-26 07:38 AM | Reply

Did she give a married "billionaire" a BJ in the back of a limo too?

#26 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-05-26 07:46 AM | Reply

No problem with you, Twinpac, of course!

If he has a problem with me he can take it up with me.
He doesn't need to get other posters involved.

#27 | Posted by YAV at 2020-05-26 08:05 AM | Reply

Trump is calling Hillary a skank? Does he want to date her?

#28 | Posted by bored at 2020-05-26 07:42 PM | Reply