Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The husband of the woman who leads the Reopen NC movement says people should be willing to kill, if necessary, to resist the "New World Order" and emergency orders imposed by state government to contain the coronavirus pandemic.

Comments

MFA:

A retired Marine who owns a payment-processing company in Burke County, nestled in western North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains, Smith posted four Facebook Live videos over the course of the day while driving his car. Smith said in the videos that he feels called by God and by his understanding of the Constitution to prepare for a violent showdown.

"This is a test," Smith said. "This is seeing if we are ready to accept the mark of the beast, if we are ready to accept this New World Order system they want to implement over humanity."

#1 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-05-25 10:25 PM | Reply

FYI:

Adam Smith's call for violent resistance to the "New World Order" and his involvement with a boogaloo group that has been carrying firearms through downtown Raleigh signals a blurring of the line between the fringe and mainstream wings of the North Carolina reopen movement.

#2 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-05-25 10:35 PM | Reply

As long as ONLY his kind die in the violent showdown I'm all for it.
He is a domestic terrorist.

#3 | Posted by a_monson at 2020-05-26 02:13 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

So is his wife, I missed that part.
Why are these snowflakes always lard asses?

#4 | Posted by a_monson at 2020-05-26 02:15 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#1 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday

That is one disturbed mind. Must be extra careful of people who justify violence thinking God is on their side.

The Taliban, ISIS, or people who murder abortion doctors are cut from the same cloth.

#5 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-05-26 03:59 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 7

"Smith said in the videos that he feels called by God and by his understanding of the Constitution to prepare for a violent showdown."

All you need to know. Whevever anyone is "called by God" realize God doesn't even have a phone. He isn't calling you. You are calling yourself, telling yourself that the things you think are important are more important that the things others are thinking. In other words, if God calls you, you are f*****g crazy. Too bad George W. Bush didn't talk to me before he invaded Iraq. BTW, have I mentioned lately that I hate George W. Bush?

#6 | Posted by danni at 2020-05-26 08:39 AM | Reply

Not unusual for righty tightys... whenever they tread beyond their depth they take a kill them all and let Gawd sort it out.

#7 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-05-26 09:29 AM | Reply

These people have been eating too much lead-based paint...

#8 | Posted by catdog at 2020-05-26 09:48 AM | Reply

Trump is campaigning to these terrorists

#9 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-05-26 10:44 AM | Reply

I think we're seeing the unraveling of the US as we know it. Will it happen next year? Probably not.

But every cycle the whackaloons are louder and more aggressive. Once their conman in chief is shown to be a complete fraud they'll react by doubling down on their current views, which is this crazy nonsense.

Care to guess what doubling down will look like?

#10 | Posted by jpw at 2020-05-26 11:13 AM | Reply

"I think we're seeing the unraveling of the US as we know it."

I feel you. However Abraham Lincoln felt the same way and he prevailed. Never give in.

#11 | Posted by danni at 2020-05-26 11:23 AM | Reply

Those of us who have children and grandchildren need to remember one thing. What we do today is what we will be remembered for many generations from now. We may not be able to win politically but our descendants will remember our efforts. I'm Irish, and even though I am an American, I remember their efforts to resist the British. It is probably because my grandparents never forgot and they made sure I didn't either. Bloody Sunday still means something in my house.

#12 | Posted by danni at 2020-05-26 11:29 AM | Reply

We will be incredibly lucky if this doesn't all end in civil war.. Or even worse, mass slaughter of gunless liberals.

#13 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2020-05-26 11:43 AM | Reply

#10 I think if Trump loses inNovember we're going to see exactly what that looks like. He's already trying to sow doubt about mail-in ballots and many states will have that in November. He absolutely plans to use that as a tool to claim the results were illegitimate if he loses.

I'm not saying he will refuse to step down (although that is a remote possibility); i'm saying he will absolutely claim that the next president was not duly elected if it isn't him, and will probably build an entire movement on claiming the US has an illegitimate government. He will undermine US policy in every way possible until he is dead.

#14 | Posted by JOE at 2020-05-26 11:47 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

He will undermine US policy in every way possible until he is dead.

Yup. And every action taken against these crazies will be interpreted as supporting their conspiracies.

They shoot at cops/civilians/pizza parlors and when they're in turn shot and killed the others will blame government trying to institute the NWO.

I wonder if we'll see a rise in voter intimidation this year.

#15 | Posted by jpw at 2020-05-26 12:20 PM | Reply

Just another "fine person" radicalized by the divider-in-chief.

#16 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2020-05-26 02:17 PM | Reply

I'm not saying he (Trump) will refuse to step down (although that is a remote possibility)

14 | Posted by JOE

I don't see it as being remote at all. Never have. It all depends on what Trump shows up that month. Trump the Coward leaves office muttering imprecations. Trump the God goes full-on delusional.

#17 | Posted by Zed at 2020-05-26 02:25 PM | Reply

You know what will really help our economy?

A civil war!

Yep. That's the answer!!

#18 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-05-26 02:28 PM | Reply

I wonder if we'll see a rise in voter intimidation this year.

His gaggle of morons has shown they are willing to storm state capitols with automatic weapons and grenade launchers to enforce their right to go to Applebee's. I think it's beyond question they will be intimidating voters at polling places in November.

#19 | Posted by JOE at 2020-05-26 02:40 PM | Reply

#6 | POSTED BY DANNI AT 2020-05-26 08:39 AM | FLAG:

I read that God uses Facebook Messenger. He hates phones, says they're the work of the devil. I think this goes back to a billing dispute with South Central Bell.

#20 | Posted by cbob at 2020-05-26 06:28 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

These constitutional Scholars that don't even have a bachelor's degree are hilarious.

#21 | Posted by Tor at 2020-05-27 02:39 AM | Reply

Some folks get exaggeration and humor and some folks are just incapable of it.

#22 | Posted by danni at 2020-05-27 06:56 AM | Reply

BTW it should be remembered that "the new world order" isn't new any more. It dates back to George H.W. Bush. That was quite a while ago.

#23 | Posted by danni at 2020-05-27 08:52 AM | Reply

These are NOT religious folks,
these are FASCIST folks...

#24 | Posted by earthmuse at 2020-05-27 09:01 AM | Reply