Friday, May 29, 2020

[Trump] has been dishonest about testing. He has been dishonest about his travel restrictions. He has been dishonest about the supplies his predecessor left him, about what his opponents have said about the pandemic, even about what he has said himself.

Comments

Deceit is all he vomits out. He needs to be removed.

#1 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-05-29 07:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Pres Trump has been, and is still, desperate to place the blame for his abysmally poor response to the pandemic (past and present) anywhere but at his own feet.

So he lies. A lot.

#2 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-05-29 07:10 PM | Reply

See, I don't think he can stop the lying. It's a mental illness.

#3 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-05-29 07:17 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

dmb --- trmp

#4 | Posted by Tor at 2020-05-29 07:33 PM | Reply

@#3 ... See, I don't think he can stop the lying. It's a mental illness. ...

Determining whether or not someone has a mental illness is above my pay grade.

But to the first part of your comment, yeah, Pres Trump does appear to have a rather flexible relationship with truth.

Back in the day when he was a frequent visitor to the NY Post's Page 6, he seemed to have a similar leaning.

So maybe my comment above is more of a description of the reason for his lying nowadays than the root cause of that lying.

When I look at a leader, I expect to see direction, information, thanks, encouragement, empathy and candor.

I really don't see much of any of those qualities in Pres Trump.

#5 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-05-29 08:21 PM | Reply

So he lies. A lot.
#2 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER

Trumpy does like to do things Bigly.

17,000 lies and counting.

100,000 dead Americans and counting
40 million out of work
Multiple American cities on fire.
Chaos and anarchy in the streets.

This is Trumpy's America 2020. I do kinda wonder what Hillary's America would look like today.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

#6 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-05-30 12:36 PM | Reply