Monday, June 01, 2020

President Trump was moved to the White House's underground bunker Friday evening as protesters clashed with police and Secret Service agents outside, according to multiple reports. The New York Times on Sunday reported that the president was taken to the bunker as demonstrators pulled metal barricades away from the White House gates Friday evening. According to CNN, he remained there for about an hour before returning to his residence

Comments

Rick Wilson
""
@TheRickWilson
I have to say, calling President Shart a #----------- because he ran like a scalded dog into the PEOC is very disrespectful.

So no one should call @realdonaldturmp a #-----------.

#1 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2020-05-31 11:12 PM | Reply

I am of the following opinion...

"nothing to see here"

I do not view it as much as Pres Trump cowering in his bunker.

I view it more as the Secret Service doing their job to keep the President safe.

One question I will ask is... did Pres Trump's feet even touch the ground as the Secret Service whisked him away to the bunker?

If the answer is "no" then I do feel bad for those agents that had to carry him.....

#2 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-05-31 11:13 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

He loves it. He'll ride into MN on a tank.

#3 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2020-05-31 11:16 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

He'll ride into MN on a tank.

Wearing a helmet with "Dukakis" on the front.

#4 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-05-31 11:24 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

Even Ann Coulter is dunking on the #-----------.

Ann Coulter
""
@AnnCoulter
To anyone worried that Trump is AWOL as America implodes, rest assured: I'm told he's tracking down some very promising Joe Scarborough leads.

6,400
9:11 PM - May 31, 2020

#5 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2020-06-01 12:14 AM | Reply | Funny: 4 | Newsworthy 2

@#5 ... Even Ann Coulter ...

Far be it from me to disagree with Ms Coulter.                         :)

#6 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-06-01 12:46 AM | Reply

I do not view it as much as Pres Trump cowering in his bunker.
#2 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER

This is exactly why we are in the state we're in. No one has any balls and is more interested in safety than doing their job. Wimps like Trump get to hide behind walls and bunkers instead of actually leading their troops.

#7 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-06-01 08:02 AM | Reply

My wife and I went to bed last night with looting actively taking place 2 blocks East, 1.5 blocks West, and 3 blocks North West.

We slept well.

Wonder how Dumpy Trumpy slept.

Wonder how the 3 cop accomplices to the Murder in Minneapolis slept.

#8 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2020-06-01 09:23 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

Beijing mocks Trump: "Go to talk to the demonstrators... just like you urged Beijing to talk to Hong Kong rioters.

China Rips Trump for 'Hiding' During Nationwide Protests

www.thedailybeast.com

#9 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-06-01 09:25 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

Trump urges Michigan Gov. Whitmer to talk to protesters, whom he called 'very good people'

www.usatoday.com

#10 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-06-01 09:28 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

President Moleman

#11 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2020-06-01 10:12 AM | Reply

When Trump came out of the bunker, he saw his shadow. We will have at least seven more months of fascism.

#12 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2020-06-01 10:34 AM | Reply | Funny: 6

AND THEY DIDN'T LOCK HIM IN IT? Missed opportunity to save the country.

#13 | Posted by Yodagirl at 2020-06-01 10:37 AM | Reply

"I do not view it as much as Pres Trump cowering in his bunker."

He certainly isn't mingling with the Hoi Polloi.

Most tyrants like to come out in the balcony to wave at the peasants before they tear gas them.

#14 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-06-01 11:17 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

My wife mentioned to me yesterday that "Trump was stuck in his bunker" and I was like you mean he accidentally wandered in and the door locked behind him and he can't figure out how to open it?" I knew that wasn't what she meant but that's the way I like to imagine it.

#15 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2020-06-01 11:28 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Trump Taken to Underground Bunker During Friday's Protests

What? Trump was the one bragging about how he would take out an active shooter at a school. (Trump Says He Would Have Rushed in Unarmed to Stop School Shooting. - www.nytimes.com )

This must be fake news to make Trump look bad.

#16 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-06-01 11:34 AM | Reply

The exterior lights on the White House are normally only turned off when the President has died. This is merely commentary on the extraordinary gesture, nothing else.

#17 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2020-06-01 11:35 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

The exterior lights on the White House are normally only turned off

#17 | Posted by lee_the_agent

This was advertised by the WH as a security measure,

I don't get it.

#18 | Posted by Zed at 2020-06-01 11:50 AM | Reply

This was advertised by the WH as a security measure,

I don't get it.

#18 | POSTED BY ZED

It's like during Halloween and you don't want them annoying goblins to know you are home. You turn the lights out and hide in the basement until they go away because you are too cheap to participate.

But in this case he is actually scared of them annoying goblins.

They are not there for his candy.

#19 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-06-01 12:00 PM | Reply

He'll ride into MN on a tank.
#3 | POSTED BY BRUCEBANNER

I'd actually have more respect for him.

#20 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2020-06-01 12:56 PM | Reply

Someone caution Trump that the hydroxychloroquine capsules look a lot like the cyanide capsules.

#21 | Posted by LesWit at 2020-06-01 01:54 PM | Reply

This sums up the racist orange turd's Presidency.

i.imgur.com

#22 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2020-06-01 02:43 PM | Reply

Down in the bunker is one time you'd want Trump to emulate his hero Hitler and he doesn't do it. SMH

#23 | Posted by qcp at 2020-06-01 02:56 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#15 | POSTED BY JOHNNY_HOTSAUCE

He got scared, jumped in the air, and got stuck.

#24 | Posted by schifferbrains at 2020-06-01 02:56 PM | Reply

"underground bunker" is Trumpspeak for chicken coop.

#25 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-06-02 09:07 AM | Reply

Trump went to the bunker . . . with the women and children.

#26 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-06-02 09:20 AM | Reply

#Bunkerboy coward #!

#27 | Posted by tknees at 2020-06-02 03:10 PM | Reply

Ring...hi Mom. I'm OK. I don't think these people like me. Tell me a bedtime story...please!

#28 | Posted by madscientist at 2020-06-02 11:07 PM | Reply