Friday, June 05, 2020

Coronavirus cases continued to spread in parts of the American south and west in the past week as experts warn that packed protests could exacerbate the pandemic. The early parts of the American coronavirus outbreak struck hardest in the dense metropolitan areas on the coasts, such as New York, New Jersey, Boston, and California. But the last few weeks have seen wider spread in inland states, including Arkansas, Texas and Arizona.

Comments

Florida has it's biggest surge in cases since April. And that's with Decrapis hiding the real numbers.

Wait until two weeks from now.

#1 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-06-04 08:28 AM | Reply

So much for the heat killing it off.

#2 | Posted by bat4255 at 2020-06-05 07:39 AM | Reply

Has anyone suggested bleach?

#3 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2020-06-05 07:42 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Have they even tried injecting disinfectants?

#4 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-06-05 08:56 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Try a two-week regimen of hydrocodone--it worked for Trump...

#5 | Posted by catdog at 2020-06-05 09:27 AM | Reply

Andrew Cuomo @NYGovCuomo

Coronavirus tests are available to all protesters. We ask protesters to be responsible.

Wear a mask. Get tested.

Act as if you may have been exposed.

#6 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-06-05 09:53 AM | Reply

I hear if you stick a UV light up your hoohoo ...

#7 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-06-05 10:47 AM | Reply

Shore hope they like them there har cuts. They gonna be glad they did it iffinwin they come out of the medically induced comas.

#8 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-06-05 12:07 PM | Reply

My wife and I are about to enter our fourteenth week of sheltering in place. Local grocery stores have hours reserved for old people. There's been another 10,000 deaths added to the total so far this week.

Trump is lying about everything. I listened to/watched Candycorn Skidmark's presser today. I confess, I turned it off and went back to the slideshow on the ROKU home page after one-half hour. Short-fingered Vulgarian was repeating himself and his speech was slurred. Trump's handlers have apparently discovered precisely how much Adderall he can ingest and remain upright.

I gave up on the Internet today after watching those pig-kkkops knock down that old man. I am having difficulty wrapping my brain around that particular horrow. That old man could be me if I went downtown and joined a street protest. No thanks.

I am registered to vote, and that's my plan for the future; if we can still vote in November.

#9 | Posted by john47 at 2020-06-05 12:20 PM | Reply

Coronavirus Rips Into Regions Previously Spared

Globally, known cases of the virus are growing faster than ever with more than 100,000 new ones a day. The surge is concentrated in densely populated, low- and middle-income countries across the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and South Asia.

The upswing marks a new stage in the trajectory of the virus, away from Western countries that have settled into a grinding battle against an increasingly familiar adversary, toward corners of the globe where many hoped that hot weather, youthful populations or some unknown epidemiological factor might shield them from a scourge that has infected 6.5 million people and killed almost 400,000, over a quarter of them in the United States.

www.msn.com

#10 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2020-06-05 12:34 PM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY JOHN47

If we make thru the Hunger Games to November.

Good luck and may the odds be forever in your favor!

#11 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-06-05 09:18 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"That old man could be me if I went downtown and joined a street protest. No thanks."

It could have been any of us. Old people need to learn to fall. A fall can be fatal for the elderly because we forget or never learned to fall. But that is no excuse for police brutality.

#12 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-06-05 09:20 PM | Reply

If we make thru the Hunger Games to November.

I never once ever thought that a multi-bankrupted reality tv celebrity would be elected POTUS - bringing his whole extended unqualified family into government maladministration - simultaneously as many hyperbolic scripted elements of Hollywood fiction (The Hunger Games, The Handmaid's Tale, Contagion, to name a few) play out on our real life canvas known as 2020 CE.

Simply mindboggling.

#13 | Posted by tonyroma at 2020-06-05 09:34 PM | Reply

Simply mindboggling.
#13 | POSTED BY TONYROMA

I was gonna say it's mindbottling, but I know what you mean.

#14 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-06-05 10:06 PM | Reply

Pandemic in the U.S. should not be the price of freedom.

#15 | Posted by getoffmedz at 2020-06-06 12:36 PM | Reply