Thursday, June 18, 2020

Tension over wearing face masks led to a passenger's removal from an American Airlines flight Wednesday as airlines enforce stricter safety measures

Comments

"This is insane. Absolutely insane," Straka said in a Periscope post on social media. "We don't even have a choice anymore."

Sure you do snowflake, you can choose to wear a mask and fly or not and walk.

#1 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-06-18 10:13 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

Just a jerk who hopes that his bad behavior will get him a mention at the scheduled Klan rally in Tulsa.

#2 | Posted by Sezu at 2020-06-18 10:24 AM | Reply

Before I open the link I'm going to make a prediction...

Fat middle aged white guy with standard issue goatee?

Let's open the link here.....

Damn. Wrong.

But he is the founder of the Walk Away Campaign so this is little more than a publicity stunt.

#3 | Posted by jpw at 2020-06-18 12:18 PM | Reply

No Shoes
No Shirt
No Mask
No Service

#4 | Posted by Pirate at 2020-06-18 01:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

No Shoes
No Shirt
No Mask
No Service

#4 | Posted by Pirate

That's it.

Like people who have unprotected sex with strangers, it says they're reckless and likely to be spreading the virus.

#5 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2020-06-18 04:05 PM | Reply

This nation has slid pretty far down the tubes in my lifetime.

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-06-18 06:27 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Did he wear a seat belt? Its an unconstitutional torture device.

#7 | Posted by bored at 2020-06-18 07:45 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I would not get on a plane without checking on this policy and if they allowed you to not wear a mask I'd look for another airline and post my experience on social media and wherever else I could post it.
And if they allowed a passenger to take the mask off, I'd start filming for a potential lawsuit against the airline. (How else can one enforce such a rule)

People need to know what they are exposing themselves to.

#8 | Posted by prius04 at 2020-06-18 11:51 PM | Reply

"Funny how he didn't feel that way when he was required to show government ID to exercise his rights to travel freely.
This nation has slid pretty far down the tubes in my lifetime."

You're right, snoofy. You despicables whine and cry about having to show ID to vote, so spare me.

#9 | Posted by willowby at 2020-06-19 12:39 AM | Reply

I'm surprised dumbnuts didnt bring up that not even guns are allowed.

#10 | Posted by CrisisStills at 2020-06-19 08:37 AM | Reply

Straka is a loud-mouthed right-wing conservative activist that's clueless about the Constitution, Free Enterprise, and from his twitter account, life itself.

Straka sells masks on his website.

Oh wait. I might have to take back that "Free Enterprise" statement. He's getting his publicity.
I wonder if the mask he sells has "Don't mask me, bro!" printed on it?

#11 | Posted by YAV at 2020-06-19 08:56 AM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY WILLOWBY

Righties and lying...

You can't even accurately present the issue so kindly STFU.

#12 | Posted by jpw at 2020-06-19 12:18 PM | Reply

I would hope the vast majority of flyers understand the requirement of a mask. It sucks but it's obviously a necessary step.

#13 | Posted by eberly at 2020-06-19 12:23 PM | Reply