Thursday, June 25, 2020

A New York state judge on Thursday tossed out a lawsuit intended to block the publication of a book by President Donald Trump's niece.

Comments

What the hell is this guy so afraid of? Why is his whole life a closet full of bones.

Are there actual bodies buried somewhere?

#1 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-06-25 11:38 PM | Reply

Trump knows what he is. He desperately wants everyone to believe the opposite. The truth getting out terrifies him.

#2 | Posted by bored at 2020-06-26 12:33 AM | Reply

Wonder when Trump will put this brother in charge of the Pandemic Response Team?

You know, if there even is one.

#3 | Posted by Corky at 2020-06-26 12:35 AM | Reply

required viewing:
Fahrenheit 451
Fahrenheit 911
Fahrenheit 119

#4 | Posted by LesWit at 2020-06-26 12:53 AM | Reply

I don't care if the whole family hated each other.

Just stop inflicting his maladjustment on the rest of the country.

#5 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-06-26 04:59 AM | Reply

Personally, I am looking forward to reading all about the dirty laundry of Trump clan. As far as I can tell there isn't a decent human being in the whole clan, well perhaps excepting Barron, it's too early to tell about him. I hope they turn it into a series on Netflix, that would be entertaining.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2020-06-26 07:48 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I hope they turn it into a series on Netflix, that would be entertaining.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2020-06-26 07:48 AM | Reply

The Trump Cycle of Myth, featuring Cthulu.

#7 | Posted by Zed at 2020-06-26 08:16 AM | Reply

DANNI @ #6

"I hope they turn it into a series on Netflix, that would be entertaining."

I'd prefer they put it on disc and mail it free to every Republican voter in the country.

#8 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-06-26 04:12 PM | Reply

"I hope they turn it into a series on Netflix, that would be entertaining."

The Orange King?

#9 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-06-26 05:23 PM | Reply

"The Orange King?"

Tiger -----

#10 | Posted by Danforth at 2020-06-26 05:25 PM | Reply

Too bad Death of a Salesman is already taken.

#11 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-06-27 03:04 AM | Reply

How about "The oranges of corruption." The fish rots from the head and Donald is the head and wow!, this is the most corrupt administration in history. They are right now stealing 2 trillion dollars and he fired the inspector general who was put there by the Democrats to oversee the distribution of the funds and they won't even tell the American people who is getting the money.
That's the impeachment we should be doing right this minute but I think the Democrats are too weak minded to ever try it again because they know, no matter what evidence is presented, the sold out Republican Senate will do nothing about it.

I just have to say this though, if you can watch him fire inspector generals and still support him then you deserve to get your pockets picked and you are you ---- dumb ass. Today, I can honestly and rightfully say, every single Trump supporter is just a stupid dumb ass. But we already knew that but now we have proof of it.

#12 | Posted by danni at 2020-06-27 10:29 AM | Reply