Friday, June 26, 2020

When Kelly Loeffler, a co-owner of the WNBA's Atlanta Dream, was tapped to replace Republican Johnny Isakson in the U.S. Senate at the end of 2019, she said in her introductory press conference that she would defend the second amendment -- "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" -- amid all other Republican talking points. As it turns out, there's an apparent limit to that defense. In an interview with Fox News on Thursday, Loeffler said Black Americans in Atlanta who are openly carrying guns while protesting the death of Rayshard Brooks at the hands of police were an example of "mob rule."

Comments

The surest way to get Republicans to back gun control is to have blacks carrying, especially open carry and no permit concealed carry.

If whites see that they run in fear.

The whole point of the second amendment was to keep blacks and other minorities terrorized and afraid.

Reagan enacted gun control in California after the black Panthers started open carrying at the statehouse.

Republicans are such whining little snowflakes.

The NRA,is never behind black people having guns.

They are racist.

#1 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-06-26 11:40 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 9

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.*

*White people only.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2020-06-26 12:10 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#3 | Posted by moder8 at 2020-06-26 04:20 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

I like it when people have guns. Left or right.

I'd buy a beer for a black panther or someone from redneck revolt.

#4 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-06-26 04:23 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

The thing about the armed left, it's worth mentioning that they are there to protect themselves, rather than to cause trouble and expect "the man" to step in and protect them.

#5 | Posted by madbomber at 2020-06-26 04:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

"Which do you think the typical Republican racist would prefer: Black people be given an unlimited right to open carry; or, Black people be given the unimpeded right to vote in national elections?
#3 | POSTED BY MODER8"

I'll take both choices you race baiting snake.

#6 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2020-06-26 04:55 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#3 | POSTED BY MODER8"
I'll take both choices you race baiting snake.
#6 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE

And the Party you worship wants neither.

#7 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-06-26 05:29 PM | Reply

mobs of angry people carrying fire arms.

And to think until now some idiots thought because they were Black they weren't doing anything wrong.

#8 | Posted by Tor at 2020-06-26 05:40 PM | Reply

I've said it before, and will say it again: open carry is NOT for Black folks. This is not my dictum--it is implicitly put forth by the gun crowd, the police and the NRA. All this 'protection' talk, cheap intimidation and marketing does not include African Americans. Police rolling up on a black guy with a Glock or .357 on his hip immediately think "Shotguns", whether a permit is on that holster or not. The dorks wearing their Sig Sauer or S&W to Starbucks get all quiet-mouthed when in walks an African American crew with similar firepower. and have you ever seen an NRA ad with any dark-skinned person in it? Good family fun shooting sporting clays with their 16-gauge does not mean an African American family can take part...

#9 | Posted by catdog at 2020-06-26 05:51 PM | Reply

Funny

#10 | Posted by Sniper at 2020-06-26 06:09 PM | Reply

Well catdog, here in "guns tightly controlled NYS", ANYONE that passes the handgun course and passes the FBI background check gets a carry permit. Notice I said NYS *not NYC.
Anyone with a permit can go into any sporting goods shop and pick out any gun they want. IF...They pass the NICS check, they can buy any legal gun there is.
That includes anyone of any color.
So take your antigun race baiting bs and ram it.

#11 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2020-06-26 07:08 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#11 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE

I don't know what strawman you are trying to argue, but it has almost no connection to the subject of this thread. Which was a Republican Senate candidate, when asked about the (Black) protesters in Atlanta using their second amendment rights, said that it was "mob rule". They are ALSO legally allowed to carry guns. So please address why you think what she said was acceptable and not racist.

#12 | Posted by gtbritishskull at 2020-06-26 07:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

So take your antigun race baiting bs and ram it.
#11 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE

Meanwhile, back in reality:

Countless black men have been gunned down by police after police thought they saw a gun.

The Second Amendment gives the police the excuse they need to rationalize killing black men.

#13 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-06-26 07:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Great point.

Philando Castille was killed for telling cops he had a gun, which he was legally allowed to have.

#14 | Posted by ClownShack at 2020-06-26 07:49 PM | Reply

Chicago

#15 | POSTED BY CALLMEBWANA

You typed way too many words, pumpkin.

All white people need to type in any discussion on racism and/or gun violence is the one I quoted there.

It's all you've got, and it's all you have to say.

Think of all the time you'll save.

You're welcome.

#17 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-27 06:18 AM | Reply

Here nor there, the "white on white" crime rate in the US is over 80%.

#18 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-27 06:59 AM | Reply

img-9gag-fun.9cache.com

#19 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2020-06-27 07:34 AM | Reply

I was forwarded an article a couple weeks ago about the leader of BLM in NY saying that they were arming a group to police their neighborhood. In the interview the guy said they were going to be policing the police in their neighborhood as well. I was reading think yeah that sounds like a good idea, heck it's what Boaz has been saying about the black community for years.

The article however tried to draw the conclusion that it was armed insurrection by black people against the police.

Interesting how black people need to clean up their own community stops being a good idea when they use guns. BTW madbomber the reason I quoted you is I appreciate your consistency on this.

#20 | Posted by TaoWarrior at 2020-06-27 08:09 AM | Reply

#19 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE

I've said one of those things.

Never the other.

#21 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-27 08:11 AM | Reply

BTW #19.

I was in a shop the other day, needed to buy a rear iron sight for a kit I put together for a guy.

The fella there told me they were going to be raffling off an in house build every month until the election.

I asked him if they were going to be fitted with a bump stock like they were before to 2016 election.

He stared blankly back at me in bootlicking Fudd.

#22 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-27 08:20 AM | Reply

Lol Fudd
Our President outlawed the bump stock.
Previous Presidents did not think it was necessary.

#23 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2020-06-27 10:03 AM | Reply

Our President outlawed the bump stock.
Previous Presidents did not think it was necessary.

#23 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE

Oh, you poor rttarded bsstard.

It goes a lot further than that, you're just too stupid to realize it.

A "component" was deemed to be an "accessory."

That can, and definitely will, go anywhere.

It sure is going to be hard to shoot when a future president declares that magazines, triggers, sights, etc are "accessories", isn't it?

#24 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-27 12:56 PM | Reply

And it happened with your blessing.

Gonna be real funny when Beto uses the executive order that you cheered for to disarm you.

What would you even be able to say about it?

#25 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-27 01:07 PM | Reply

Our Attorney General Beto O'Rourke outlawed the rifle barrel and the magazine.

Previous Attorney Generals did not think it was necessary.

#23 | POSTED BY PHESTEROBOYLE

#26 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-27 01:12 PM | Reply

See, this is the difference between believing that under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempts to disarm the people must be stopped, by force if necessary and pretending to on an anonymous blog.

#27 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-27 01:36 PM | Reply

#1 - it's refreshing to see a lefty admit that gun control efforts disproportionately target blacks.

Just for Castille!

#28 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2020-06-27 04:33 PM | Reply

I'll still pretend to be a down the middle, even Steven, middle of the road Joe even when owning a magazine is a felony because of a guy who I pretend I don't like.

#28 | POSTED BY LIVE_OR_DIE

Fixed.

#29 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-27 04:45 PM | Reply

#29 - try harder.

#30 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2020-06-27 05:03 PM | Reply

Don't need to.

Don't pretend like you don't know it.

#31 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-27 05:21 PM | Reply

Nah, at least try being coherent.

#32 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2020-06-27 05:26 PM | Reply

You know what it says, and you knoe it's the truth, that's why you keep replying to it.

#33 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-28 07:15 AM | Reply

Who can blame them.

#34 | Posted by fresno500 at 2020-06-28 08:04 AM | Reply

#33 - What do I "knoe?" Who am I pretending not to like that's going to get magazines outlawed? Coherence, please.

#35 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2020-06-28 08:58 AM | Reply

What do I "knoe?"

#35 | POSTED BY LIVE_OR_DIE

I know that when you're reduced to pointing out typos your own shht smells nasty.

#36 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-28 09:50 AM | Reply

#24 spells it out.

I can find pictures drawn in crayon for you if reading isn't your thing.

#37 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-28 10:00 AM | Reply

#36 - Sorry that triggered you.

#37 - Oh, you were vaguely referencing a post that wasn't directed at me. Sorry, but you're not interesting enough for me to seek out your posts unless they're aimed in my direction. In fairness, my posts aren't interesting enough for that either. All of that makes your whole failed attempt at making a point seem even dumber. Lol

#38 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2020-06-28 11:56 AM | Reply

not interesting enough

#38 | POSTED BY LIVE_OR_DIE

And yet here you are, typing paragraph after paragraph that I barely even skim over.

#39 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-28 01:27 PM | Reply

"typing paragraph after paragraph"

Lol

#40 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2020-06-28 02:09 PM | Reply

Yeah. You got me.

I posted on a thread that I started.

LOL

I'd go through and count the posts that you made in response to someone who just isn't very interesting, but then you'd point out that I probably wear shoes or pants or that I breathe or whatever.

#41 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-28 02:12 PM | Reply

Yeah. You got me.
I posted on a thread that I started.
#41 | POSTED BY MRSILENCEDOGOOD AT 2020-06-28 02:12 PM

Now cry some more about me responding to your posts directed at me.

#42 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2020-06-28 02:27 PM | Reply

You might be an actual waterhead.

#43 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-28 02:37 PM | Reply

Wwwaaahhhhhh

You don't make any sense!

Wwwaaahhhhhh

There's a typo

Wwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here are your posts on your own thread

Oh, you should stop crying!

LOL

#44 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-28 02:39 PM | Reply

Here's another psot for ya, dcckhole.

Ope, there's a typo.

Try to contain the gusher.

#45 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-28 02:43 PM | Reply

"Wwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
POSTED BY MRSILENCEDOGOOD

This thread in a nutshell.

#46 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2020-06-28 02:46 PM | Reply

Actually, this thread is about the gun grabbers in the republican party.

You'd know that if you could read.

The offer to get that box-0-crayons still stands.

#47 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-28 02:50 PM | Reply

Keep your crayons, lil guy.

#48 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2020-06-28 02:51 PM | Reply

I'm still not interested, 18 or 20 posts in...

#48 | POSTED BY LIVE_OR_DIE

Fixed

LOL

#49 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2020-06-28 02:52 PM | Reply

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, lmao.

#50 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2020-06-28 02:58 PM | Reply