Sunday, June 28, 2020

Michael Flynn was set up by the Obama Department of Justice and became a victim of the biggest political hit in American history. Add your name to our list of Michael Flynn supporters now and bring him some justice.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

I find it a little disturbing to see ads like this on the Drudge.

Comments

Just knowing that people think this gives me the vapors!

#1 | Posted by 6thPersona at 2020-06-28 02:21 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I once had a Retort ad that went:

"HOW TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR SUSPENSION!"
[Picture: a pickup truck going off of a dirt ramp]

#2 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2020-06-28 02:56 PM | Reply

I feel like the hit on James A. Garfield might have been bigger...

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-06-28 03:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

On Youtube I used to get a lot of International Rescue Committee ads. That made sense; I made a donation once in my daughter's friend's name for the kid's birthday and my Youtube account and the email I used to make the donation are the same. Now it's Trump/Republican ads all the time. You watch a few Joe Rogan videos and Youtube thinks they know everything about you.

#4 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2020-06-30 09:16 AM | Reply

AngryDad, you see that ad because you want to see that ad. It's an algorithm based on your likes, curating content specifically for your needs and wants. The only reason you see that ad is because you frequently digest that material.

#5 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2020-06-30 09:54 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

Common problem, almost as old as the Internet!

If TiVo Thinks You Are Gay, Here's How to Set It Straight
www.wsj.com

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-06-30 12:59 PM | Reply

#5 | Posted by sitzkrieg

Your understanding of how internet advertising works is incomplete.

#7 | Posted by Angrydad at 2020-06-30 04:33 PM | Reply