Tuesday, June 30, 2020

There was a brief moment in the last 24 hours where Miami-Dade appeared to be cracking down on lap dances during an alarming surge of COVID cases in Florida's most hard-hit county. That moment has passed ...

Comments

But drinks stop at midnight?

#1 | Posted by gracieamazed at 2020-06-30 05:22 PM | Reply

If have to get Covid, that's the way I want to get it.

#2 | Posted by a_monson at 2020-06-30 05:30 PM | Reply

requiring 10 feet of distance between "performers" and "patrons.

That would be like staying at home with the wife.

#3 | Posted by 6thPersona at 2020-06-30 06:46 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

I volunteer to be a Covid compliance inspector at these venues.

#4 | Posted by bored at 2020-06-30 07:28 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

All joking aside, I'll try it you know I'm not sure my wife will let me do it.
Maybe my next wife.

#5 | Posted by LesWit at 2020-06-30 11:51 PM | Reply

a monson??? Did rcade abort your handle?

#6 | Posted by willowby at 2020-07-01 12:03 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

In two weeks, the --------- down in FL will wonder why the case counts keep growing.

#7 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-07-01 06:39 AM | Reply

a monson??? Did rcade abort your handle?

In the same spirit as certain popular country artists, RCade apparently "chicked" Monson's former moniker.

#8 | Posted by tonyroma at 2020-07-01 06:46 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Lap dances are considered essential at Mar A Lardo.

#9 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2020-07-01 07:18 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Do any of you consider the danger that some man brings home to his wife and family after doing something like that. How would you feel if you brought COVID19 back home to your wife and kids? And why? For five minutes of sexual excitement? Y'all ought to grow the hell up. I've been in some of those clubs, they are simply disgusting. There is virtually no excuse for any man, who considers himself intelligent to ever be in such a place. The men I have known who made that experience a part of their lives ended up destroyed financially and physically. That is a sick world.

#10 | Posted by danni at 2020-07-01 08:58 AM | Reply

Someone last week was boosting what a great governor the mayor of Miami would be. Lap dances for all Floridians.

#11 | Posted by gracieamazed at 2020-07-01 10:14 AM | Reply

#10 | Posted by danni

#12 | Posted by SomebodyElse at 2020-07-01 11:24 AM | Reply

The heatonist in me is clearly saying: strip clubs? Oh they sound wonderful but if we go now the party ends soon thus it will not be happening

#13 | Posted by Tor at 2020-07-01 01:28 PM | Reply

I've been in some of those clubs, they are simply disgusting. #10 | POSTED BY DANNI AT 2020-07-01 08:58 AM

We're talking about Rs here so "intelligent" doesn't enter in to the discussion. #12 | POSTED BY SOMEBODYELSE AT 2020-07-01 11:24 AM

Danni is a republican man?

#14 | Posted by gracieamazed at 2020-07-01 02:29 PM | Reply