Saturday, July 04, 2020

At least eight Secret Service agents are currently holed up in a hotel in Phoenix, some suffering the flu-like coronavirus symptoms after coming down with the disease while preparing for a visit by Vice President Mike Pence, two people familiar with the matter say.

Comments

Cool

#1 | Posted by hamburglar at 2020-07-04 09:18 PM | Reply

But I guess they contracted the virus before Pence decided masks were cool. How do these a******s avoid the virus, I really want to know. Pence and Trump have some sort of infulnerability sort of like Satan would have.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2020-07-04 09:28 PM | Reply

sort of?

#3 | Posted by LesWit at 2020-07-04 11:20 PM | Reply

I CAN'T STAND ALL THE WINNING!!

#4 | Posted by Corky at 2020-07-04 11:28 PM | Reply

Aaaaand the Banana Republic of Trumpistan continues apace.

#5 | Posted by e1g1 at 2020-07-04 11:53 PM | Reply

Aaaaand the Banana Republic of Trumpistan continues apace.

#5 | POSTED BY E1G1 AT 20

The Trump Administration is a troop of monkeys.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2020-07-05 08:32 AM | Reply

What bothers me about both the AZ and SD trips is the Native population's vulnerability... which btw is the highest of all ethnic groups.

I don't mind saying I hate those people.
It's Sunday... if there is a god
Listen up...
I want you to hear it too
on this your special day off.
I hate those people.

Don't anyone tell me that "WE" got the America "we deserve".

GFY if you think that... or use that as YOUR excuse.

I did not vote for that pig
I don't "deserve" this America
This America has been dumped on me

#7 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-07-05 08:56 AM | Reply

Suggestion. Replace the name Donald Trump with Donald Death. It's more fitting and, actually, more historic. That's who he is. Going forward that is how I will refer to him.

#8 | Posted by danni at 2020-07-05 11:07 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It seems that Pence's prayer circle is rather inefficient.

#9 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2020-07-05 11:12 AM | Reply

Double D Donald Death

#10 | Posted by hamburglar at 2020-07-05 11:15 AM | Reply

To be stuck inside of Phoenix
With the Covid blues again