Tuesday, July 07, 2020

And he did this in front of his wife.

Comments

No book other one of pure fiction will ever depict Trump as a good man.

The big question remains why society allows people like him to be elevated.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2020-07-07 04:14 PM | Reply

The big question remains why society allows people like him to be elevated.
#1 | POSTED BY ZED

Such an easy answer.
Because he's rich!

Capitalism measures success in wealth.
We're a Capitalist country.
Do the math.

Republicanism, at its core, is nothing more than simping for wealth. Think back to what GoNoles was like four years ago.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-07-07 04:38 PM | Reply

Trump is bad at capitalism.

The man is more Karl Marx then he is Bill Gates.

#3 | Posted by Tor at 2020-07-07 04:56 PM | Reply

@#3 ... Trump is bad at capitalism ...

Doesn't matter.

The Trump supporters I've talked with all have said that Pres Trump is an excellent businessman, how else could he be worth billions of dollars.

#4 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-07-07 05:08 PM | Reply

Like Karl Marx Trump's Daddy was rich and he's a Showman like marx.

#5 | Posted by Tor at 2020-07-07 06:42 PM | Reply

Trump supporters; I can't see.

Everyone else; why?

Trump supporters; because I have my eyes closed.

#6 | Posted by kudzu at 2020-07-08 03:09 PM | Reply

Like Karl Marx Trump's Daddy was rich and he's a Showman like marx.

#5 | POSTED BY TOR

When I lived in Houston, my next door neighbor used to tell me about growing up in Brooklyn in one of Trump sr's slums. He told me this in 2012, long before trump was a political figure.

One day, when they were kids, Trump Sr had to go inside an apartment to do something and young 9 year old Donald was left kicking around on the street, talking to the resident children.

His father came out and beat hell out of Donald, telling him that he was never to talk to the poor children. He said Trump Sr hit donald in the head, multiple times with his fists.

#7 | Posted by kudzu at 2020-07-08 03:18 PM | Reply

@kuzu This lines up perfectly with what I've heard about Trump in the 80's physically threatening a female restaurant worker who didn't have a table ready for him.

#8 | Posted by Tor at 2020-07-08 06:52 PM | Reply