Friday, July 10, 2020

David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, endorsed President Donald Trump yesterday on Twitter and even tweeted a suggestion about a new running mate for the U.S. president: Tucker Carlson.

Comments

No one really wants dukes endorsement, but I think he is on to something here.
So while I pretend to be appalled and scoff, I tacitly approve at the same time
It's what I teach my kids all the time, to worm around the morally

- - eberlyz

#1 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2020-07-10 06:48 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

This is the big endorsement that Trump has been waiting for...

OCU

#2 | Posted by OCUser at 2020-07-10 07:26 PM | Reply

I'm enjoying the silence of Trump, too weak to say anything and too wealthy to stop bluffing his way in.

#3 | Posted by LesWit at 2020-07-10 08:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Don't anybody try to pretend that David Duke and Donald Trump don't have the same base.

#4 | Posted by cbob at 2020-07-10 09:51 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I love the movie 'Black Klansman' especially in the end when the character of David Duke got an earful and was left bamboozled with his mouth open.

#5 | Posted by jvel777 at 2020-07-10 10:28 PM | Reply

BLM has caused more AA deaths in the last two months than the KKK has in the last two years

#6 | Posted by mutant at 2020-07-10 10:52 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

Oh gosh, the Klan endorses him? I guess I just HAVE to vote for him.

NOT.

#7 | Posted by DarkVader at 2020-07-10 11:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

This is sure to pick up some of those Old Timer Democrat votes!

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-07-11 12:01 AM | Reply

Not surprised.. I figured Trump and Duke had each other on speed dial.

#9 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2020-07-11 04:36 AM | Reply

503JC69

"I figured Trump and Duke had each other on speed dial."

No doubt. Trump is going to need people like that if he gets a second term.

#10 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-07-11 05:26 AM | Reply

David Duke. One of them good people?

Hitler would endorse Trumpy.

Birds of a feather...

#11 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-07-12 10:09 AM | Reply

This could be a 'Captain Obvious' political commercial.

#12 | Posted by YAV at 2020-07-12 10:35 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Putin would endorse Trumpy.

That's all I need to know.

#13 | Posted by donnerboy at 2020-07-12 10:46 AM | Reply