Tuesday, July 14, 2020
The Herrera family is struggling after unknowingly buying a house contaminated with methamphetamines, saying they never thought their dream home would have to be condemned due to meth toxins. Testing documents show 24 samples from various surfaces in the home were taken. The laundry room, heat exchanger, dining room supply vent, and the master bathroom supply vent samples were all found to have levels above the state's legal limit for meth contamination in the home. The testing company was obligated to send the high results to the health department, and the house was condemned not long after, which forced the Herrera family to move out.
Admin's note: Participants in this discussion must follow the site's moderation policy. Profanity will be filtered. Abusive conduct is not allowed.