Wednesday, July 15, 2020

In a normal and healthy administration, White House officials would see Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, as a trusted source -- especially in the midst of a deadly viral outbreak. Donald Trump's administration, however, is neither normal nor healthy.

Comments

Nothing will happen to Navarro--he feeds Trump all the China talk Trump needs right now, to keep his 'China as bogeyman' shtick alive. He was the designated hatchet man for the Fauci attack. Others were to come behind Navarro, and those attacks repeated on Fox News / Rush Limbaugh / Sinclair stations, but something got in the way. Fauci has a level of trust and credibility that cannot be matched (or even approached) by anyone in the Trump cabal. Were it that Trump's acolytes actually knew what they were doing (and Fauci not) things might have been different. As it is, Navarro's attack was a step away from a local bully hassling a nun, who then twisted the bully's arm to back him down...

#1 | Posted by catdog at 2020-07-15 06:13 PM | Reply

You can read the whole report here without disabling your ad blocker.

www.msnbc.com ~ White House Case Against Anthony Fauci Takes A. Bizarre Turnwww.msnbc.com

#2 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-07-15 06:40 PM | Reply

When Trump says "I really like the guy" (or some such thing) it's the kiss of death. It means he's turned loose the dogs.

Trump's m.o. never changes.

#3 | Posted by Twinpac at 2020-07-15 06:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The US continues to have by far the most ------ up response of any affluent nation. Don't blow your money on
Passports, they are worthless.

#4 | Posted by Jaspar at 2020-07-15 07:00 PM | Reply

Don't blow your money on
Passports, they are worthless.
#4 | POSTED BY JASPAR

I did not see this one coming.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine my US Passport would not help me get out of the US.

Third world status seems to be Trump's goal for America. Such places often welcome dictators who promise to restore order.

#5 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-07-15 07:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Third world status seems to be Trump's goal for America.

Putin wouldn't have it any other way.

#6 | Posted by JOE at 2020-07-16 07:34 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I have my British passport. Applied for it after the 2016 election "just in case" I needed it. Happy that I went through the effort because it is now MUCH more useful than my American passport.

Should probably start looking at jobs, see if any companies see that as a plus that will help me land a better position.

Thanks conservatives.

#7 | Posted by gtbritishskull at 2020-07-16 11:30 AM | Reply

The issue is Trump believes in being purely positive regardless of facts. If the facts don't align with his positive assessment of himself, the facts are wrong. If a person brings up the facts, the person is evil and anti-Trump.

This is whats caused the greatest destruction of the US economy and 135,000 deaths (and counting).

Trumpers truly are idiots.

#8 | Posted by Sycophant at 2020-07-16 12:07 PM | Reply

There's something about the fact that Donald Trump's most fevers followers don't have any respect for doctors the tells us how stupid they are.

#9 | Posted by Tor at 2020-07-16 04:31 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1