Friday, July 17, 2020

Video of the interview: www.youtube.com

Comments

I've seen that before. Pretty epic. The guy owning him isn't some liberal pawn either. He's conservative. Question though, has little Benny gone thru puberty yet. His voice is rather high pitched for a self proclaimed tough guy.

#1 | Posted by a_monson at 2020-07-17 03:41 PM | Reply

Damn, I didn't look up the interview date first.

This is the first I've seen it and can't stand that smarmy turd so I had to post it.

#2 | Posted by jpw at 2020-07-17 06:22 PM | Reply

Little Benny has been very careful on who he let's interview or debate him since this guy handed him his ass.

#3 | Posted by a_monson at 2020-07-17 07:43 PM | Reply

The interviewer seemed to know more of Mr Shapiro had said in the past than Mr Shapiro knew or wanted to acknowledge.

#4 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-07-18 09:48 AM | Reply

#2 Funny that you and Chief both posted this hoary old story on the same day.

#5 | Posted by Karabekian at 2020-07-18 10:23 AM | Reply

I missed this when it happened.
It started out OK, he had some good points he could have built on to make a legitimate counter, which is what the point of being challenged is all about.
But then...
He really hated being held accountable for his words and the results of them. He became defensive. He made it personal.

I'm not complaining. I completely enjoyed watching the anger building in him, the steam coming out of his ears.

#6 | Posted by YAV at 2020-07-18 11:15 AM | Reply