Saturday, August 01, 2020

"I have read your site for some time, but this is my first time writing you. My wife and I have been married a year. She is 18 and I am 24. Now I am trying to get my wife to follow her role as I begin to assume my role as leader. I am six years older than her, but that seems to just make it worse. She keeps saying "You are not my father!" She was raised in a strict family and I guess she thinks now that she is married, she is free from all authority. I have recently put both of us on a budget. I have created a budget and I keep my side, but she keeps overspending on hers.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

My question to you is, do you think I am making a mistake trying to incorporate spanking as a form of discipline in our marriage? Should I just take away her debit card and give her some limited cash?

Comments

Um, Corky? How do I get into this Christianity thing?

Dude. All this time you've been holding back?

#1 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2020-08-01 06:57 PM | Reply

Okay, this guy wins the Blasphemy Award for 2020. Still reading....

#2 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2020-08-01 07:07 PM | Reply

They fight, he try to slap her
What he do dat for?
She reach down and grab a piece of stove wood and whack him cross his eyes.

How Harpo punched me

- - Sophiarat

#3 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2020-08-01 07:15 PM | Reply

My "clients" wives all tell me it's going to take a lot more than 7 steps to hold them hostage

#4 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2020-08-01 07:24 PM | Reply

Step #7 is Awesome.

I think he just gets off to spanking his wife.

#5 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2020-08-01 07:30 PM | Reply

This is little more than a handbook for justified domestic abuse.

Would love to see this blogger get his ass whooped. Husband too.

#6 | Posted by jpw at 2020-08-02 01:07 AM | Reply

I read the article,(mostly).Sick puppy ----. Wives like pliable children,daddy knows best BS. This stuff isn't just old fashioned, it's reprehensible.

#7 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-08-02 12:43 PM | Reply

"And let's not forget that pride is supposedly a sin. I can think of nothing more prideful than claiming to know God's agenda and will ... "

Brian Angliss

#8 | Posted by SomebodyElse at 2020-08-02 01:19 PM | Reply

"We live in culture which denies almost all the rights that God has given to a husband including his right to discipline his wife."

Yes, it's called civilization.

#9 | Posted by eberly at 2020-08-02 01:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#1 |

In your case, you should start by nailing Franklin Graham.

#10 | Posted by Corky at 2020-08-02 04:02 PM | Reply

"Religion poisons everything"-Hitchens ... This includes marriage. I hope any woman would leave a man who attempts to spank her butt as a form of correction (love smacks should be ok in my book).

#11 | Posted by Brennnn at 2020-08-04 01:27 AM | Reply