Monday, August 03, 2020

State Representative Randy Fine (R"Palm Bay) was hospitalized on Sunday for COVID-19. "So I got the X-ray back and it wasn't what I expected. Doctor said I have some pretty serious damage in my lungs and is ordering me admitted to the hospital," Fine wrote on his Facebook page shortly after 5:30 p.m.

Comments

All lies....its a democratic hoax.

#1 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-08-03 07:07 AM | Reply

Doesn't matter.

Trumpers will maintain their devotion to Agent Orange and his unscientific viewpoint.

#2 | Posted by jpw at 2020-08-03 10:43 AM | Reply

And Jared actually thought at one time that the virus would only be a problem for Democratic led states and therefore it was going to make for a great campaign strategy to simply slow-down the testing so that Democratic governors got all the blame, while the Republicans could just sit back and wait it out until the election. Yep, great plan their Jared...

OCU

#3 | Posted by OCUser at 2020-08-03 12:12 PM | Reply

The criminal negligence of Trampy to put a moron in charge of a virus response.

Is it hubris to do so? Arrogance?

Being in charge of the United States requires an intellectual level that Trampy and his entire family will never possess.

The most dangerous person in the world is an idiot with power that thinks he's a genius.

The second most dangerous person in the world are the people that put a moron into that position.

#4 | Posted by Nixon at 2020-08-03 12:52 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"I don't normally ask people to pray for me, but I'm going to make an exception this time. And please include my family in it, as they need me. I have so much left to teach the boys."

Like how to place one's faith in a notoriously bad con artist's haphazard lies instead of medical science?

Regarding Jared, it beggars belief that this intellectual giant decided to try to weaponize this virus against Americans and then somehow thought that it wouldn't leave the Blue States. He clearly managed to marry into the right family of idiot hucksters.

#5 | Posted by censored at 2020-08-03 01:06 PM | Reply

His children will share this virus thingy at school. Good luck in about three weeks, when all faculty members are in the hospital. Ever seen a school run by parents of the students? Keep watching, you will soon...

#6 | Posted by catdog at 2020-08-03 01:10 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I can't lay all the blame at Jared's feet, for a number of reasons. Primarily, I'm betting Jared had very narrow guidelines for coming up with this gene-a$$ plan. Probably something to the effect of "make the numbers look better, however you can."

Interesting that Trump is using his own SIL as a scapegoat though. Not surprising, just interesting.

#7 | Posted by ND_Perspective at 2020-08-03 01:16 PM | Reply

Trump's Covid response is genocide.

#8 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2020-08-03 04:39 PM | Reply