#89 | POSTED BY HUMTAKE
1. "No POTUS in history ever comes out and starts a panic..."
His policy followed his claims that it was just like the flu...and 200,000 are dead. And
2. "...over something we know little about."
We knew that we should be taking precautions, that it was five times deadlier than the flu and airborne. Trump lied about this.
3. "But Trump was doing what all POTUS's do, he was taking a calm approach to the situation because the first few months saw us know very little about covid."
Trump lied about everything we did KNOW and got people to ignore basic precautions. NO PRESIDENT DOES THIS.
4. "Libs have blasted him over every little thing that has turned out to be wrong about possible treatments."
He PLAYED DOCTOR and pushed treatments that studies show didn't work and got people killed. He ignored the studies. That's not a little thing.
5. "Imagine if Trump had come out and started saying everyone is going to die and the whole country needs to shut down."
He didn't have to say that. Instead of saying it's under control, will magically be gone, and is no worse than the flu, he could have done what the Obama Administration did: BE ------- HONEST.
6. "Libs would have even more bs in their articles."
And then you might have a defense. BUT YOU DON'T. HE LIED AND GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KILLED.
7. "We already see some of the problems with shutting down a few months ago."
YES PEOPLE IGNORED THE SHUT DOWN BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED THAT IT WAS NO WORSE THAN THE FLU. Wonder where they got that idea? (Hint: Trump and Fox)
8. "Once more information comes out, the POTUS starts to respond accordingly."
YOU ------- IDIOT. THE INFORMATION WAS OUT. THIS WAS INFORMATION THE PRESIDENT KNEW TO BE TRUE AND HE LIED ABOUT IT. HOW ------- STUPID ARE YOU THAT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS?!
9. "That's how intelligent people and countries operate."
Intelligent people and countries took the information that Trump had and made policy decisions on it. They don't have Coronavirus issues right now. Trump ignored it and lied about it. Now we have nearly 200,000 dead, a couple million with health issues still, a couple trillion wasted dollars, and an economy in tatters.
Trump Voters should no longer have the right to vote. You're traitors to your country and too stupid to be trusted with the right.