Saturday, September 19, 2020

After decades in the public eye, Paris Hilton is a complicated and not always sympathetic celebrity. However her new YouTube documentary suggests that her scintillating brand of superficiality and poor little rich girl rebellion masks genuine trauma.

Comments

FFS. This makes Drudge Retort? My days are numbered here.

#1 | Posted by DMTDust at 2020-09-20 12:03 AM | Reply

DMTDUST redefines first responder.

#2 | Posted by bruceaz at 2020-09-20 12:16 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

yay another damaged rich kid story... I can hardly wait... I need insight on the uber-rich trust fund brat's desperate struggle to make the ends meet... from 5th Ave to Roh-day-o Drive!!!

#3 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-09-20 06:23 AM | Reply

Still prostituting herself. The Vapid cannot change her trashy stripes.

#4 | Posted by e1g1 at 2020-09-20 06:56 AM | Reply

300 lb orange diaper sniper drools over 12 year old Paris Hilton.

m.huffpost.com

#5 | Posted by Reinheitsgebot at 2020-09-20 07:37 AM | Reply

If even half of that article is true her parents should be prosecuted for child abuse.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2020-09-20 10:40 AM | Reply

I actually believe her. The persona was always so extreme and bizarre it always seemed to be a facade. I have no difficulty believing it springs from some type of traumatic past. It doesn't make me a fan of her or anything like that, but I do not think she is lying.

#7 | Posted by moder8 at 2020-09-20 01:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

[...]. I enjoyed watching.

#8 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-09-21 04:16 AM | Reply

She gave a good BJ in her videos. I enjoyed watching.

#8 | POSTED BY EFFETEPOSER AT 2020-09-21 04:16 AM | REPLY | FLAG:PPPPFFFFTTTT!

You dawg...listen to you... trying to convince us you know what that is.

#9 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2020-09-21 07:14 AM | Reply

Boo ------- Hoo.

#10 | Posted by 6thPersona at 2020-09-21 02:24 PM | Reply

Wah! I'm like super rich! Wah!

Then go buy some therapy.

#11 | Posted by LostAngeles at 2020-09-21 03:20 PM | Reply