Sunday, September 20, 2020

Seven states set new highs last week for coronavirus infections recorded in a single day, according to the COVID Tracking Project and state health departments.

Comments

More from the article...

...Wisconsin has reported over 2,000 new COVID-19 infections for three days straight, from Sept. 17 to Sept. 19. The spike corresponds with a 300% rise in confirmed cases recorded last week in 18-24 year olds, per the state health department. ...

Utah's coronavirus task force said the state has experienced a "serious spike" that affected its seven-day rolling average. Infections in 15-24 year olds account for most cases in the current rise....

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-09-20 02:04 PM | Reply

So much winning!

And always remember wearing a mask is slavery. Social distancing is slavery Corona virus testing is slavery.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2020-09-20 07:06 PM | Reply

@#3 ... So much winning! ...

Quite the contrry.

The United States has been losing the battle against COVID-19.

And losing it bigly.

How many tens of thousands of Americans have died because of poor leadership in the Oval Office in Washington, D.C.?

How many more have to die because of that very same reason? A reason that has become so pronounced of late?

A reason that seems to revel in enabling the conditions for more Americans to die?

How many more?

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2020-09-20 07:25 PM | Reply

Green grass and stones. Old trees and memories.

#4 | Posted by LesWit at 2020-09-20 07:38 PM | Reply

A time to die. 2020 has been a year of death and loss. I for one will be glad when this cursed year is gone. Maybe 2021 will be worse?

#5 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2020-09-21 04:39 AM | Reply

As I did my duty and reported Covid-19 admits and deaths last week, I finally had my fill. So I reported to the State authorities a miss-representation. We had a guy that took a 357 magnum to his temple and pulled the trigger. He was on the list of Covid-19 deaths. I called the administrator AND the coroner. They both told me "on the record" that they have been instructed to report anyone who ultimately tests positive for Covid-19 as a covid-19 death.

#6 | Posted by bogey1355 at 2020-09-21 08:21 PM | Reply

Yet there have been 200,000 excess deaths since covid started (beyond those attributable to covid).

#7 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-09-21 08:28 PM | Reply

#6 | POSTED BY BOGEY1355

With the benefit being what?

#8 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2020-09-21 08:30 PM | Reply

#7 | POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS

Correction, including those attributable to covid and MORE than 200,000

#9 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-09-21 08:33 PM | Reply

"We had a guy that took a 357 magnum to his temple and pulled the trigger."

Guns keep is safe.
Thanks, Second Amendment!

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-09-21 09:16 PM | Reply

#6 | POSTED BY BOGEY1355

With the benefit being what?
#8 | POSTED BY RSTYBEACH11

Bogey's hospital gets more money from CMS is the only benefit I can think of.

Though I suppose it also reduces the work to come up with an actual cause of death.

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2020-09-21 09:20 PM | Reply

#6 | POSTED BY BOGEY1355 AT 2020-09-21 08:21 PM | REPLY | FLAG:

I find it odd that two people went "on the record" to falsifying death certificates, you know, a felony.

#12 | Posted by truthhurts at 2020-09-21 09:35 PM | Reply

Being anecdotally "On the record" is less felonious.

#13 | Posted by REDIAL at 2020-09-21 09:41 PM | Reply